Mad King Raceway....ON A GRIFFON!

Chaos.3579

because the mad king said so @__@

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0gdmnPbF-w

eckhem...

My best (recorded) Beetle run. (best ever was 36.9)

much love to my fans <3

i just decided to do this because it seemed like a fun challenge. took aloooot of attempts. something like 2 days in the raceway doing nothing but attempting it. anyway. was fun

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ^__^

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> I never even thought of it XD

> Soon as I work out how to get the hight I'll try it, i'm pretty good with the Griffon but i'm useless on the Beelte.

I know the pain, on the Griffon I’m amazing, on the beetle I’m running into walls and making all sort of wrong turns.

> @"Durzlla.6295" said:

> > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > I never even thought of it XD

> > Soon as I work out how to get the hight I'll try it, i'm pretty good with the Griffon but i'm useless on the Beelte.

>

> I know the pain, on the Griffon I’m amazing, on the beetle I’m running into walls and making all sort of wrong turns.

>

>

Same. Even with the new reduced time on the raceway, I still couldn't do it without switching to the raptor. Beyond my skill level!

I'm a fair bit disappointed. While congrats on doing it with a griffon, you had to exploit the map boundary to do it. I was trying to figure out who was placed ahead of me on the leaderboard and now I cant be sure who is ahead with a pure beetle score or if its someone who exploited the map so they could use the griffon.

This really takes the fun out of it. I do blame arenanet for this, they should have checked the map boundaries to make sure you couldn't get out.

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > I hate you so much XD

> >

> > Seriously I been trying to get that gold with beetle and it's been driving me insane lmao

>

> I managed to get gold on my raptor with just a bit of 1 sec spare as i was just doing continuously run for the 25 AP

It's a hard course lol

Where did you gain the hight for the griffon btw?

Been trying to climb the higher areas but it's all walled off :S

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > > I hate you so much XD

> > >

> > > Seriously I been trying to get that gold with beetle and it's been driving me insane lmao

> >

> > I managed to get gold on my raptor with just a bit of 1 sec spare as i was just doing continuously run for the 25 AP

>

> It's a hard course lol

> Where did you gain the hight for the griffon btw?

> Been trying to climb the higher areas but it's all walled off :S

there are several areas. south east corner is easiest imo. griffon is harder than the beetle. only a master could get through the course let alone get a good score.