Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic "Trick"

You can do this with any kit, actually.

I have the copper-fed kit in a shared inventory slot, but when I get kits from leveling, bandit loot bags or story, I usually put them in place of the copper-fed kit in the shared inventory slot until they run out, and use it just like I'd use the copper-fed kit.

Some people trash those kits but hey, a copper saved is a copper earned.

I already knew, but it was a jaw-dropper when I discovered it and thought of all that wasted time clicking. Good job pointing it out!

Here's another worth knowing if anyone missed it: click on the gear at the upper right of your inventory window, and you can have all your materials stored away at once.

Between the two of those, managing a full backpack takes only a second or two.

> @Linken.6345 said:

> > @Erhnam.5732 said:

> > Now I only want a pop-up when salvaging stacked items: "How many do you want to salvage?"

>

> Well you can just alt left click drag to split stack, then keep the ones you want to keep in bank and salvage all the others.

I meant that for stacks that ask you for confirmation, like LW3 currencies that can be salvaged for UM

> @Toolbox.9375 said:

> It's nice to see people being kind about such a revelation instead of mocking the original poster about how long the feature has been around. Yay for the GW2 community. :)

Agreed.

I know of other game forums where this topic would already be 3 pages long and 3/4 of it would be people mocking the OP for not already knowing this, because of course they have memorised all the patch notes and know everything about everything in the game. ;)

I know arguments, rude people etc. do happen here but overall I feel like this is definitely one of the better game communities I've encountered.

> @Tiscan.8345 said:

> I wonder how many people don't know about the "Consume All"-option for Essences of Luck and stuff like this :astonished: :smiley:

Yes, but not all consumables have that option. Booze, is one of the items. The Wintersday booze items can consume all but others are still double click. A real pain in the neck when working on achievements lol.