Level 80 in the tutorial level

ThomAss.1890

When I have a character design in mind and Fashion Wars persuades me to make the character and get it up immediately, I'll often boost to 80 right inside of the intro instance and equip the character there. ... That's about it. I'm not crazy enough to try to even go up one level in the intro instance.

Mind you, considering how level scaling works, in that you end up worse off than those who are the appropriate level, you'll be pulling off 10 damage Meteor Showers while your level 1 onlookers will be two- or three-shotting things.

> @"ThomAss.1890" said:

>I did the math and found out that I would need to kill about 2,430,180 minotaurs to reach level 80

some more math:

86,400 seconds per day

2430180 / 860 = 28 (solid) days of playing. That's for one minotaur kill every second.

If for some reason you can't manage that completely reasonable rate of murder, multiply by number of seconds it takes you to kill each mob (including time between kills)

To get a real world estimate of how long the whole process would take, divide by the proportion of each day you spend doing this. for example, if you spend 6 hours per day every day, divide by 6 / 24 = 0.25, wwhicch would mean 112 days to reach your goal (at 1 kill per second)

quick update, haven't done too much game play due to a few events that have popped up, resuming the game now, kinda cool that this is getting a lot more attention then i thought, but to answer a few things. I did mean Centaur's and not Minotaur's was a bit of a typo on my part, i have started the use of boosters, so it would increase my xp from 2xp to 7xp. Will keep you all posted on more progress.

You might look into Fireworks. The [Lunar Fireworks](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lunar_New_Year_Firework) gives you 10% extra XP for any XP you earn and the other Fireworks gives 5% extra XP per kill. You can combine the two to get 15% extra XP per kill. Each one one last 5 minutes but they stack so you can spam a bunch of them up to 2 hours worth. If you don’t have a way to get them on your char you can have someone mail them to you and that char open the mail.

[trading post](https://www.gw2tp.com/search?name=Firework)

So sorry to all of you but i cant continue the grind, my friend thought it would be a good idea to complete the tutorial, pretty much fucking up the intention of the character, i got to level 10 in about 6 and a half hours give or take, disregarding time spent afk, and to be honest i don't think i'm gonna make a new character just to redo this all over again, i hope you all can understand, i might try this again in the future but i wont hold my breath, thank you all for the messages and support etc, and i'm sorry it had to end like this. Have a good day and thanks for tuning in.

> @"ThomAss.1890" said:

> So sorry to all of you but i cant continue the grind, my friend thought it would be a good idea to complete the tutorial, pretty much kitten up the intention of the character, i got to level 10 in about 6 and a half hours give or take, disregarding time spent afk, and to be honest i don't think i'm gonna make a new character just to redo this all over again, i hope you all can understand, i might try this again in the future but i wont hold my breath, thank you all for the messages and support etc, and i'm sorry it had to end like this. Have a good day and thanks for tuning in.

How did your friend finish the tutorial on your account?

You do know that account sharing is a big no no?

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"ThomAss.1890" said:

> > So sorry to all of you but i cant continue the grind, my friend thought it would be a good idea to complete the tutorial, pretty much kitten up the intention of the character, i got to level 10 in about 6 and a half hours give or take, disregarding time spent afk, and to be honest i don't think i'm gonna make a new character just to redo this all over again, i hope you all can understand, i might try this again in the future but i wont hold my breath, thank you all for the messages and support etc, and i'm sorry it had to end like this. Have a good day and thanks for tuning in.

>

> How did your friend finish the tutorial on your account?

> You do know that account sharing is a big no no?

personly.sounds like an excuse... rather than "I got super bored and gave up"

> @"Taygus.4571" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"ThomAss.1890" said:

> > > So sorry to all of you but i cant continue the grind, my friend thought it would be a good idea to complete the tutorial, pretty much kitten up the intention of the character, i got to level 10 in about 6 and a half hours give or take, disregarding time spent afk, and to be honest i don't think i'm gonna make a new character just to redo this all over again, i hope you all can understand, i might try this again in the future but i wont hold my breath, thank you all for the messages and support etc, and i'm sorry it had to end like this. Have a good day and thanks for tuning in.

> >

> > How did your friend finish the tutorial on your account?

> > You do know that account sharing is a big no no?

>

> personly.sounds like an excuse... rather than "I got super bored and gave up"

Maybe. Also sounds exactly like the kind of thing some people will do. Me and my siblings had a very strict rule about not touching anyone else's save files/characters and I found out the hard way not everyone does that when I let a friend borrow an N64 game (where the save files were on the cartridges) and she used my save file to "just run around" and totally messed up everything I was doing.