Thank you Gandara!

RedBaron.6058

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> WIthin 10 posts you guys went from wholesome to matchup thread. Good job.

>

> > @"aintiarna.4869" said:

> > WSR: Farming bags for 2hrs inside enemy keep without ever flipping it, Skrim k/d > 3.0 = win.

> > Gandara: Everyone respawning 10 times from spawn, stopped keep from flipping, skrim PPT > 200 = win

> >

> > Different worlds, different cultures, completely different definitions of what constitutes a win. It's quite fascinating really. I wonder what alliances will do to all this.

>

> I would say the game telling you who won constitutes as winning, doesn't matter if you like it or not or that it doesn't really give you anything.

>

Some servers take more pride in a positive KDR over their PPT score. Different strokes for different folks. And lets be honest, winning doesn't really give you anything either, so why stress over PPT?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Hollywood.3490" said:

> > @"Arctisavange.7261" said:

> > The real actual reasons why we left bay and came back was due to the half a gazillion supply traps you guys had everywhere, the cow shots from inner bay, the mortars shooting back and forth when ever possible (even outer mortars, sigh), the 6 shield gens you guys had aimed to be used towards our catas and the trebs we built strictly meant to kill your trashy siege.

> > The amount trashy sieging you guys did was beyond dull and boring so we had to hop home bl to grab some supplies and give more attempts on cracking inner open.

>

> So, try going off the beaten path. It saves supply really. And you won't have to blame others for your own failures. Use roamers to flip camps, kill caravans and tag/distrupt other stuff on the map, so we have to split and reduce the amt of ppl to defend particular structure. In a zerg you have more than enough ppl to pull bomb others from siege and get rid of them, so coordinate, rinse and repeat.

>

> *sigh* Just another proof that zerg carries commander and not vice versa... Repeating "stack on me" 100 times in voice chat does not mean you are eligible for commanding FYI.

>

> > At some point i just cba anymore cause it was getting BORING AS HELL and you guys werent bringing nobody to fight. So instead i decided to hell with the wall and siege monkeys, ill just go fight WSR whose not hiding behind walls and actually wants fights.

>

> No, WSR don't want fights. Otherwise they wouldn't be running 40 scourges and 10 firebrands in a squad. They just want to farm and e-kitten, hence they all bandwagoned to that server. Their quality of players is below T1 Fractal pugs, which proves why there are very few roamers and if you run into any, they're all spellbreakers lol. Fight servers my kitten.

>

> > One of the biggest reasons for avoiding fights with WSR in the beginning was due to them having more players then we had. There were some fights with them where we had equal numbers and it was fun but most of the time they got 20-40 extra more players hoping into their crew as soon as people on other maps in WSR realized that "hey, theres this AG group wanting to fight us in green bl, lets join in for the fun".

>

> So you are looking for fights, then you're admitting to kitten'ing out of them because enemy has more players. See? YOU even think it's not fun or worth it to stand against a blob of metamorons. Congratulations and thank you, just proved my point.

>

> > So to sum it up - the only thing you guys managed to do is kill our siege with your siege and be a total dissapointment in many levels.

>

> To sum it up... You deployed ZERO roamers. Actually no; those two we managed to find were running SA Deadeyes. Talking about dissapointment... lol

>

1. I allways sent 1 dude ahead to clear supply traps.

2. Regardless even when obvious places for traps were cleared, some perma stealth thiefs poped into our blob and applied new ones right inside us. When that was done they blinked into the portal behind them.

3. Cutting of dollies jumping into your bay was done ages ago, multiple times. Your bay got 0 supplies from camps but a truckload from your own garri and hills where many of you wall huggers were allways grabbing from. In addition - remember the 2-3 trebs u saw shooting towards your supply depot at NE when we opened the outer? How do you think your 1000 supplies vanished into the air.

4. A lot of your siege was in unhitable locations where players outside the inner walls could not reach. Areas such as inner supply depot and even in front of the lord room where in all cases, the trebs deployed there reaches south bay lower and upper cata spot with ease.

5. Due to your unreachable trebs via zerging route, we were forced to built a counter treb to get ridof your annoying trebs hiting our catas and also clean the 6 shield gens you guys build against our siege. End result was you guys were draining supplies from garrison like mad just to built any new siege we killed. In other words, i killed 1 of your treb for example, you guys built 2 more and so on.

6. WSR has 10 FBs and 40 scourges cause they UNDERSTAND the meta which you clearly have zero idea about. The most efficient squad combination these days consists of firebrands, mainly scourges and revenants. You can thank anet and their poor understanding of the game mode for that. Hence the cancer meta.

7. Roaming is dead. Has been for years kiddo.

8. This meta gives HEAVY ADVANTAGE to any blob that has more numbers. Meaning if enemies have even more then 10 players as an example, then youre allready in a handicapped status. Usually its not problem when fighting trash servers like yours, even if you guys have 20 more players but when it comes down to fighting a server thats overstacked with veteran WvW players, then you need NUMBERS on an equal scale in order to not get wiped.

Theres a massive difference in holding off a equal scale fight or enemies simply 1 pushing cause they have more players present or if youre 1 pushing cause enemies are outnumbered by your blob.

This meta favors numbers a lot, not quality but numbers. Why do you think so many players have left over the years?

9. Do you even command?

To finish it off - next time dont make ignorant assumptions like the people youre replying to are brand new to the game mode and dont know nothing else aside from shouting "PUSH" or "STACK".

The burn you believe you applied in reality shows your arrogance and stupidity, specially due to seeing how blind sided and assumption like replies you added to everything you quoted from me.

That's pretty arrogant of you to assume that gandara doesn't understand the meta. We do, we're not meta slaves though. And as far as I've read, we're not the ones pouring out salt either.

You also just admitted you crutch numbers.

EDIT: Also, AG is behind Gandara on K/D. Was there ever an occasion where AG had more K/D than Gandara? I don't think you can make excuses sir. But keep spouting all that 1337 p33v33p33 talk because I'm getting a great salt harvest.

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > @"Hollywood.3490" said:

> > > > > @"Arctisavange.7261" said:

> > > > > The real actual reasons why we left bay and came back was due to the half a gazillion supply traps you guys had everywhere, the cow shots from inner bay, the mortars shooting back and forth when ever possible (even outer mortars, sigh), the 6 shield gens you guys had aimed to be used towards our catas and the trebs we built strictly meant to kill your trashy siege.

> > > > > The amount trashy sieging you guys did was beyond dull and boring so we had to hop home bl to grab some supplies and give more attempts on cracking inner open.

> > > >

> > > > So, try going off the beaten path. It saves supply really. And you won't have to blame others for your own failures. Use roamers to flip camps, kill caravans and tag/distrupt other stuff on the map, so we have to split and reduce the amt of ppl to defend particular structure. In a zerg you have more than enough ppl to pull bomb others from siege and get rid of them, so coordinate, rinse and repeat.

> > > >

> > > > *sigh* Just another proof that zerg carries commander and not vice versa... Repeating "stack on me" 100 times in voice chat does not mean you are eligible for commanding FYI.

> > > >

> > > > > At some point i just cba anymore cause it was getting BORING AS HELL and you guys werent bringing nobody to fight. So instead i decided to hell with the wall and siege monkeys, ill just go fight WSR whose not hiding behind walls and actually wants fights.

> > > >

> > > > No, WSR don't want fights. Otherwise they wouldn't be running 40 scourges and 10 firebrands in a squad. They just want to farm and e-kitten, hence they all bandwagoned to that server. Their quality of players is below T1 Fractal pugs, which proves why there are very few roamers and if you run into any, they're all spellbreakers lol. Fight servers my kitten.

> > > >

> > > > > One of the biggest reasons for avoiding fights with WSR in the beginning was due to them having more players then we had. There were some fights with them where we had equal numbers and it was fun but most of the time they got 20-40 extra more players hoping into their crew as soon as people on other maps in WSR realized that "hey, theres this AG group wanting to fight us in green bl, lets join in for the fun".

> > > >

> > > > So you are looking for fights, then you're admitting to kitten'ing out of them because enemy has more players. See? YOU even think it's not fun or worth it to stand against a blob of metamorons. Congratulations and thank you, just proved my point.

> > > >

> > > > > So to sum it up - the only thing you guys managed to do is kill our siege with your siege and be a total dissapointment in many levels.

> > > >

> > > > To sum it up... You deployed ZERO roamers. Actually no; those two we managed to find were running SA Deadeyes. Talking about dissapointment... lol

> > > >

> > >

> > > I'm from at and this is spot on lol. "Fight servers" who come with full map blob. Can easily devide that into 2 or even 3 smaller zergs and have a few small havoc grps going around.

> >

> > As much of a savage comment it was from Hollywood, "fight servers" dont want to organize havoc groups to flip your objectives because they simply dont care about those. Ppt is boring, they want fights with another blob. The fact that they are avoiding enemy blob because it's stronger apparently is quite sad actually, especially since lots of people transferred away from the said matchup.

> >

> > Everybody knows that attacking structures is the best way to attract big masses. The problem is that gandara doesnt have competent people for organized fights, no commander to organize pugs - everyone just runs their roaming builds, constantly sit on on siege behind the walls and cloud around enemy if they arent near any objective. If 2 enemy zergs/blobs are fighting they'll build siege (trebs, catas, ballistas) in closest objective and shoot enemies from there since nobody will ever give them attention if there's more attractive group to fight.

> >

> > Basically the only way to fight gandara is to somehow manage to get into their inner keep/LR (preferably garri) and farm the kitten out of them since all of them are whiteknights like OP who think that holding t3 keep is the most noble thing in gw2. They'll keep respawning since they always have tons of people on the map, you'll keep farming them since they cant do anything against 50+ people since they run roaming builds and AC's arent that good anymore at killing organized blobs.

>

> Come out of your blob once in a while and see how good your fight is :) WSR is no fight server, blobbing up and pressing F5 - F1 is not really fighting.

I'm not on wsr since I dont find it fun wiping pugs with 50+ guild members. But even on weaker servers gandara provides no quality fights. They either attack with siege from the walls, add in zerg fights when nobody is even looking at them (~25v25 zergs surrounded by 30 gandaran "roamers", no matter which server those zergs are from) or just cloud around you since they arent capable of organizing actual fights. Not to mention that they all play builds that attack form 1200+ range so even if you attack them they run towards the closest objective since they have no frontline to defend them.

Gandara has no groups to fight, it's just one huge swarm of insects poking you from all sides. Nothing fun or engaging about that, simply annoying, no matter if you're in 20 man group or 60 man blob.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"Hollywood.3490" said:

> > > > > > @"Arctisavange.7261" said:

> > > > > > The real actual reasons why we left bay and came back was due to the half a gazillion supply traps you guys had everywhere, the cow shots from inner bay, the mortars shooting back and forth when ever possible (even outer mortars, sigh), the 6 shield gens you guys had aimed to be used towards our catas and the trebs we built strictly meant to kill your trashy siege.

> > > > > > The amount trashy sieging you guys did was beyond dull and boring so we had to hop home bl to grab some supplies and give more attempts on cracking inner open.

> > > > >

> > > > > So, try going off the beaten path. It saves supply really. And you won't have to blame others for your own failures. Use roamers to flip camps, kill caravans and tag/distrupt other stuff on the map, so we have to split and reduce the amt of ppl to defend particular structure. In a zerg you have more than enough ppl to pull bomb others from siege and get rid of them, so coordinate, rinse and repeat.

> > > > >

> > > > > *sigh* Just another proof that zerg carries commander and not vice versa... Repeating "stack on me" 100 times in voice chat does not mean you are eligible for commanding FYI.

> > > > >

> > > > > > At some point i just cba anymore cause it was getting BORING AS HELL and you guys werent bringing nobody to fight. So instead i decided to hell with the wall and siege monkeys, ill just go fight WSR whose not hiding behind walls and actually wants fights.

> > > > >

> > > > > No, WSR don't want fights. Otherwise they wouldn't be running 40 scourges and 10 firebrands in a squad. They just want to farm and e-kitten, hence they all bandwagoned to that server. Their quality of players is below T1 Fractal pugs, which proves why there are very few roamers and if you run into any, they're all spellbreakers lol. Fight servers my kitten.

> > > > >

> > > > > > One of the biggest reasons for avoiding fights with WSR in the beginning was due to them having more players then we had. There were some fights with them where we had equal numbers and it was fun but most of the time they got 20-40 extra more players hoping into their crew as soon as people on other maps in WSR realized that "hey, theres this AG group wanting to fight us in green bl, lets join in for the fun".

> > > > >

> > > > > So you are looking for fights, then you're admitting to kitten'ing out of them because enemy has more players. See? YOU even think it's not fun or worth it to stand against a blob of metamorons. Congratulations and thank you, just proved my point.

> > > > >

> > > > > > So to sum it up - the only thing you guys managed to do is kill our siege with your siege and be a total dissapointment in many levels.

> > > > >

> > > > > To sum it up... You deployed ZERO roamers. Actually no; those two we managed to find were running SA Deadeyes. Talking about dissapointment... lol

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I'm from at and this is spot on lol. "Fight servers" who come with full map blob. Can easily devide that into 2 or even 3 smaller zergs and have a few small havoc grps going around.

> > >

> > > As much of a savage comment it was from Hollywood, "fight servers" dont want to organize havoc groups to flip your objectives because they simply dont care about those. Ppt is boring, they want fights with another blob. The fact that they are avoiding enemy blob because it's stronger apparently is quite sad actually, especially since lots of people transferred away from the said matchup.

> > >

> > > Everybody knows that attacking structures is the best way to attract big masses. The problem is that gandara doesnt have competent people for organized fights, no commander to organize pugs - everyone just runs their roaming builds, constantly sit on on siege behind the walls and cloud around enemy if they arent near any objective. If 2 enemy zergs/blobs are fighting they'll build siege (trebs, catas, ballistas) in closest objective and shoot enemies from there since nobody will ever give them attention if there's more attractive group to fight.

> > >

> > > Basically the only way to fight gandara is to somehow manage to get into their inner keep/LR (preferably garri) and farm the kitten out of them since all of them are whiteknights like OP who think that holding t3 keep is the most noble thing in gw2. They'll keep respawning since they always have tons of people on the map, you'll keep farming them since they cant do anything against 50+ people since they run roaming builds and AC's arent that good anymore at killing organized blobs.

> >

> > Come out of your blob once in a while and see how good your fight is :) WSR is no fight server, blobbing up and pressing F5 - F1 is not really fighting.

>

> I'm not on wsr since I dont find it fun wiping pugs with 50+ guild members. But even on weaker servers gandara provides no quality fights. They either attack with siege from the walls, add in zerg fights when nobody is even looking at them (~25v25 zergs surrounded by 30 gandaran "roamers", no matter which server those zergs are from) or just cloud around you since they arent capable of organizing actual fights. Not to mention that they all play builds that attack form 1200+ range so even if you attack them they run towards the closest objective since they have no frontline to defend them.

>

> Gandara has no groups to fight, it's just one huge swarm of insects poking you from all sides. Nothing fun or engaging about that, simply annoying, no matter if you're in 20 man group or 60 man blob.

100% agree. Hence why many who have fought Gandara find this thread very cringey.

> @"Arctisavange.7261" said:

> 3. Cutting of dollies jumping into your bay was done ages ago, multiple times. Your bay got 0 supplies from camps but a truckload from your own garri and hills where many of you wall huggers were allways grabbing from. In addition - remember the 2-3 trebs u saw shooting towards your supply depot at NE when we opened the outer? How do you think your 1000 supplies vanished into the air.

You, Sir, give yourself too much credit!

We used our own supps repairing the walls while they were still being trebbed ::disappointed:

PROOOOOOOO!

See this is what I'm talking about... I've seen more than enough of such "commanders" who will take credit for everything that's good and no responsibility for everything that's bad. And if anything goes bad, it's always other ppl's fault: for not playing scourge, for not playing the game the way they want, for turtling in towers...

And then again, if you're not in a tower, then you can't organize a proper fight, because you just cloud...

If we got PPT under control, then it matters the most, if we're losing, then screw PPT, it's only KD that matters.

SO WAT DO?

We're getting owned 4v2 "Haha noobs, you can't even play", we bring equal numbers and win "WE WEREN'T READY YOU SCRUBS!"...

WAT DO HOW PLAY!?

> @"joshster.1264" said:

> EDIT: Also, AG is behind Gandara on K/D. Was there ever an occasion where AG had more K/D than Gandara? I don't think you can make excuses sir. But keep spouting all that 1337 p33v33p33 talk because I'm getting a great salt harvest.

To be fair, AG actually fights open field and quite a lot challenging specially vs Kazo. Comparing to gandara getting 95% their kills from ac... Wathever floats your boat m8, if you have fun playing a game and spending 22h maning an ac waiting for the enemy to poke your shiny keep, then by all means go for it. But i hate to burst your bubble, it's 2k18, the only server that cares bout actually winning/ppt is gandara and can easy see that when most ppl that you talk to from other servers all wana drop out of t1 to actually try have some organizing fights without having 30+kittens gandking and manning siege on open field to disrupt said fights. So gratz you win competition aggainst yourself. Be proud, put on your CV when u go look for a job.

2k19 around the corner and sadly more players will leave the game due to this interesting wvw "mechanics"

I'll poke my two cents in here because why the heck not:

I'm not sure what happened in there, but if two organised groups gent onto t3 that is only defended by non-organised pugs, and still fail, and their only excuse are enemy building too much sieges for that (which picture is created in this very thread not sure how acurately) IN 2018!

Then those two "organised" groups are either poorly organised, or have widly incompetent commander, or instead of actually trying to take the objective were to busy fighting each other to ever having a chance of a flip in the first place.

I mean common, if a 20 people from blacktide could flip t3 against gandara and required actuall EBG blob to be called in to prevent reset last week, I am quite sure it ain't THAT hard to do. (and note in all those attempts we had back then siege usage was never MAJOR problem - at least not compared to organised blobs actually coming in to defend)

> @"Botinhas.2018" said:

> To be fair, AG actually fights open field and quite a lot challenging specially vs Kazo. Comparing to gandara getting 95% their kills from ac...

Because we don't have any people roaming around BLs... #truth

> But i hate to burst your bubble, it's 2k18, the only server that cares bout actually winning/ppt is gandara

See? That didn't take long. We don't care about winning as long as we're losing.

> and can easy see that when most ppl that you talk to from other servers all wana drop out of t1

Yet nobody wanted to drop during summer, when Gandarans were on vacation.

> @"Botinhas.2018" said:

> > @"joshster.1264" said:

>

> > EDIT: Also, AG is behind Gandara on K/D. Was there ever an occasion where AG had more K/D than Gandara? I don't think you can make excuses sir. But keep spouting all that 1337 p33v33p33 talk because I'm getting a great salt harvest.

>

> To be fair, AG actually fights open field and quite a lot challenging specially vs Kazo. Comparing to gandara getting 95% their kills from ac... Wathever floats your boat m8, if you have fun playing a game and spending 22h maning an ac waiting for the enemy to poke your shiny keep, then by all means go for it. But i hate to burst your bubble, it's 2k18, the only server that cares bout actually winning/ppt is gandara and can easy see that when most ppl that you talk to from other servers all wana drop out of t1 to actually try have some organizing fights without having 30+kittens gandking and manning siege on open field to disrupt said fights. So gratz you win competition aggainst yourself. Be proud, put on your CV when u go look for a job.

>

> 2k19 around the corner and sadly more players will leave the game due to this interesting wvw "mechanics"

>

>

>

So not just meta slaves but also bittervets. Got it.

What the hell are you guys talking about? I thought it was already obvious that Gankdara doesn't know how to fight, abuses sieges, only PPTs and their roamers are only good at ganking/chasing and never do 1v1s, because they are bad and scared of fair gameplay. AG are bunch of pugs that tries to do sth but ends losing every single fight, hides in their corner of the map and always double-teams when it is possible. Meanwhile WSR has great commanders, doesnt care about ppt and is always looking for fair fights, their squads are highly organised, almost never uses sieges for any kind of battle (they even derp the doors because of the sieges stink) and their roamers are mostly ex-ESL players that wins 99% of duels and never goes for ganking, chasing or unfair fights.

Man, I love those server dramas and express of highly inflated ego of some ppl (from all servers, Im not talking about just one, relax).

//Edit: @down https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

> @"Widmo.3186" said:

> What the hell are you guys talking about? I thought it was already obvious that Gankdara doesn't know how to fight, abuses sieges, only PPTs and their roamers are only good at ganking/chasing and never do 1v1s, because they are bad and scared of fair gameplay. AG are bunch of pugs that tries to do sth but ends losing every single fight, hides in their corner of the map and always double-teams when it is possible. Meanwhile WSR has great commanders, doesnt care about ppt and is always looking for fair fights, their squads are highly organised, almost never uses sieges for any kind of battle (they even kitten the doors because of the sieges stink) and their roamers are mostly ex-ESL players that wins 99% of duels and never goes for ganking, chasing or unfair fights.

>

> Man, I love those server dramas and express of highly inflated ego of some ppl (from all servers, Im not talking about just one, relax).

Outrageous statement lol (always looking for fair fights) comes with zone blob vs gandara "who can't fight" and ag "pugs who always lose" you knowing this and still say you want fair fights is nonsense. You can get for loot bags far better in cursed shore.

It isn't that you have "great commanders" you just have a full squad running full meta.

> @"Lord Trejgon.2809" said:

> I'll poke my two cents in here because why the heck not:

>

> I'm not sure what happened in there, but if two organised groups gent onto t3 that is only defended by non-organised pugs, and still fail, and their only excuse are enemy building too much sieges for that (which picture is created in this very thread not sure how acurately) IN 2018!

>

> Then those two "organised" groups are either poorly organised, or have widly incompetent commander, or instead of actually trying to take the objective were to busy fighting each other to ever having a chance of a flip in the first place.

>

> I mean common, if a 20 people from blacktide could flip t3 against gandara and required actuall EBG blob to be called in to prevent reset last week, I am quite sure it ain't THAT hard to do. (and note in all those attempts we had back then siege usage was never MAJOR problem - at least not compared to organised blobs actually coming in to defend)

How hard it is to understand that breaching inside objective doesnt mean that you have to flip it? Yes there's people who try and fail hard, but there's also ones who just want to farm defenders for hours. Why do people still fail to understand this simple strategy? You're not defending anything since enemies arent interested in attacking your objectives. Defenders are just walking lootbags for them and as long people keep respawning and suiciding it's always gonna work like that.

Dont you realize that if the "fight" lasts an hour and enemy backed off means that they farmed the shit out of you and got bored since you still didnt manage to form a group to fight them? You dont win anything except the ppt advantage (which you always had since they simply dont care about it). You didnt wipe your enemy, you respawned 15 times while they were inside your keep.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> How hard it is to understand that breaching inside objective doesnt mean that you have to flip it?

the point of breaching walls of fortified area is by default conquering said area - one could assuem everyone queueing to the mode structured around actuall warfare could understand this simple logic.

>Yes there's people who try and fail hard, but there's also ones who just want to farm defenders for hours.

seeing this thread I am unsure who farmed whom really....

>Why do people still fail to understand this simple strategy?

because it's not "strategy" it's excercise at utter waste of time.

>You're not defending anything since enemies arent interested in attacking your objectives. Defenders are just walking lootbags for them and as long people keep respawning and suiciding it's always gonna work like that.

and as soon as "defenders" decide to do a smart thing - as in - use fortifications and sieges to NOT suicide, "they"..... complains on forums how they are too dumb to give a proper fight like seen in this thread....

> Dont you realize that if the "fight" lasts an hour and enemy backed off means that they farmed the kitten out of you

or failed to farm the kitten out of defenders.....

>and got bored since you still didnt manage to form a group to fight them?

and got bored because defenders went for strategy dating all the way back to the launch to counter map-sized blob - deny the fights so they get bored and split into smaller, more manageable groups.

>You dont win anything except the ~~ppt advantage~~

the skirmish

>(which you always had since they simply dont care about it).

which they should care about because that's one of crucial bits of wvw designs....

>You didnt wipe your enemy, you respawned 15 times while they were inside your keep.

they prevented you from capturing their objective, wether you actually tried to flip it or not - it's a win of them because on strategical level they achieved their goal - keeping their t3, while it seems from your tone, your group didn't achieve it's goal - because you haven't got the fight you wanted.

Prohint: when you stay inside outer ring in bay (or whichever other keep) without posing any real danger to the keeps well-being it gets fairly easy to spot that you have no intention of actually flipping it meaning there is no point on assembling a bigger group to get you out of there. Therefore if you really want to ensure they will assemble group to fight you - just make sure you pose real threat to the structure - possibility of loosing t3 is a huge factor on where to go for many commanders out there. Instead of jumping onto guys on forums who are happy because they've had much more fun from whole ordeal than you did.

Prohint2: if loot is all you care about why don't you just go to certain openworld PvE? WvW loot from even biggest slaughters "for hours" are still laughtable compared to what you could get within same timeframe on any better metaeventfarm, be it silverwastes, or istan. Ooooh wait you were not in there for loot - you were there for a fight! so maybe you should thinkg of being better at forcing said fight as mentioned in Prohint 1 - because again once your enemy finds out that you have no intention of actually flipping objective, no one will bother to move the zerg in there to get rid of you - they'll just let roamers to have their fun with sieges.

> @"Hollywood.3490" said:

> > @"Botinhas.2018" said:

> > To be fair, AG actually fights open field and quite a lot challenging specially vs Kazo. Comparing to gandara getting 95% their kills from ac...

>

> Because we don't have any people roaming around BLs... #truth

>

> > But i hate to burst your bubble, it's 2k18, the only server that cares bout actually winning/ppt is gandara

>

> See? That didn't take long. We don't care about winning as long as we're losing.

>

> > and can easy see that when most ppl that you talk to from other servers all wana drop out of t1

>

> Yet nobody wanted to drop during summer, when Gandarans were on vacation.

>

>

1. Your roamers that fail to gank and just run away as soon the ganking of a zerg build players fails.

2. Okay... I guess you are special

3. Cause since no siegehuggers on T1, no reason to drop.

4. Break time over, go build more ac's. I put 3 stacks on TP since they selling like candies

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> ***enjoys salted popcorn***

>

> I am impressed that you’ve made it two days and two pages of a matchup thread without being closed.

>

> The classic, perennial, unwinnable PPT vs Fight ‘discussion’.

>

> Never gets old.

>

> Should two of the servers and buckle up.

Im guessing it didnt get closed cause it wasnt ment to be a matchup thread. People just turned it into one somehow... :expressionless:

> @"Lord Trejgon.2809" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > How hard it is to understand that breaching inside objective doesnt mean that you have to flip it?

>

> the point of breaching walls of fortified area is by default conquering said area - one could assuem everyone queueing to the mode structured around actuall warfare could understand this simple logic.

>

> >Yes there's people who try and fail hard, but there's also ones who just want to farm defenders for hours.

>

> seeing this thread I am unsure who farmed whom really....

>

> >Why do people still fail to understand this simple strategy?

>

> because it's not "strategy" it's excercise at utter waste of time.

>

> >You're not defending anything since enemies arent interested in attacking your objectives. Defenders are just walking lootbags for them and as long people keep respawning and suiciding it's always gonna work like that.

>

> and as soon as "defenders" decide to do a smart thing - as in - use fortifications and sieges to NOT suicide, "they"..... complains on forums how they are too dumb to give a proper fight like seen in this thread....

>

> > Dont you realize that if the "fight" lasts an hour and enemy backed off means that they farmed the kitten out of you

>

> or failed to farm the kitten out of defenders.....

>

> >and got bored since you still didnt manage to form a group to fight them?

> and got bored because defenders went for strategy dating all the way back to the launch to counter map-sized blob - deny the fights so they get bored and split into smaller, more manageable groups.

>

> >You dont win anything except the ~~ppt advantage~~

> the skirmish

>

> >(which you always had since they simply dont care about it).

> which they should care about because that's one of crucial bits of wvw designs....

>

> >You didnt wipe your enemy, you respawned 15 times while they were inside your keep.

>

> they prevented you from capturing their objective, wether you actually tried to flip it or not - it's a win of them because on strategical level they achieved their goal - keeping their t3, while it seems from your tone, your group didn't achieve it's goal - because you haven't got the fight you wanted.

>

> Prohint: when you stay inside outer ring in bay (or whichever other keep) without posing any real danger to the keeps well-being it gets fairly easy to spot that you have no intention of actually flipping it meaning there is no point on assembling a bigger group to get you out of there. Therefore if you really want to ensure they will assemble group to fight you - just make sure you pose real threat to the structure - possibility of loosing t3 is a huge factor on where to go for many commanders out there. Instead of jumping onto guys on forums who are happy because they've had much more fun from whole ordeal than you did.

>

> Prohint2: if loot is all you care about why don't you just go to certain openworld PvE? WvW loot from even biggest slaughters "for hours" are still laughtable compared to what you could get within same timeframe on any better metaeventfarm, be it silverwastes, or istan. Ooooh wait you were not in there for loot - you were there for a fight! so maybe you should thinkg of being better at forcing said fight as mentioned in Prohint 1 - because again once your enemy finds out that you have no intention of actually flipping objective, no one will bother to move the zerg in there to get rid of you - they'll just let roamers to have their fun with sieges.

I mean..if you fail to farm defenders you just die after 10 minutes of trying, not after hours. Defenders can glide into garri in 30 seconds, attackers need to walk for minutes and deal with gangers and walls/gates which takes extra time. It's pretty obvious who's "winning bags".

As for the loot comment I dont get it either, but it's just fun seeing people respawn over and over again and still dying (for me it doesn't even matter if it's people from my server, laughing at trash people is always fun since they don't realize what's going on).

I don't play for bags nor I play for 1-pushing. All I play are organized zergs with as least siege as possible and if ppt has to be done for that, so be it, it's part of wvw anyway. Doesn't happen often, but I dont need to play the game 24/7 and feel good about ppt I did over night, champ bags I got during ktrain or bags I got from farming idiots. It's all brainless gameplay that serves purpose to raise people's ego and keep them playing repetitive content. Forums/discord offer better content than game anyway. :trollface:

> @"Botinhas.2018" said:

> 1. Your roamers that fail to gank and just run away as soon the ganking of a zerg build players fails.

No, they should fight 1v50.

> 2. Okay... I guess you are special

How did you figure that out?

> 3. Cause since no siegehuggers on T1, no reason to drop.

No dear. Gandara just had less people. Suddenly you realised that there's an opportunity to flex muscles and e-peen over enemy server and you just used that. Also, remember the legendary thread that popped right after Deso got first linked with WSR :-D

> 4. Break time over, go build more ac's. I put 3 stacks on TP since they selling like candies

How does one make money off of people they hate and still whine like a bizzitch?

TLDR: WSR and AG assembled blobs to siege Gandara home gari after AG took bay and WSR took hills (at the same time).

Gandara played smart and used mechanics and actually played our classes since we don't run meta.

More than half the fight was at the lord room after siege has been cleared but we magically somehow had ACs firing on them.

We poked where we could and held the ground. Since we were coming from all directions the blob leaders couldn't designate an area/target to run over so they got whittled down.

Appreciation thread was made to commemorate the event.

Oppositions says "Stop using game and class mechanics and let us win. We made a meta blob for this so we're better than you".

In all seriousness though, PVP in GW2 is pretty casual. Not sure why "PVP servers" are flexing their PVP prowess when they're meta-crutching and only using 1 tactic, follow the tag.