thank god we have player that allow necromancer in end game content

DragonFury.6243

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

> > > >

> > > > This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

> > > >

> > > > But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Nobody wants that beyond 99/100CMs.

> >

> > Maybe the nobodies you play with. The nobodies I play with have no problem with it; even ask for it depending on the situation.

>

> again words mean nothing without action show me a video or picture of player or LFG say we want support necro in fractal 99 and 100 CMs

> i spend many hours on the LFG and i never saw that do you think i ll come to the forum and argue with people like if i can know players want my profession in end game content

That request for videos is a really disingenuous way to engage people in discussion here; people have provided you videos already. Specifically the one I provided IS a build that people use for more difficult PVE content, like 99/100 CM's. You have been provided with more than just 'words' many times, yet you still make new requests that you know people can't or won't be willing to provide with the ruse that if they can't, that somehow makes you right. Again, you aren't willing to be honest in your approach, why should anyone, including Anet even pay attention to what you have to say?

I actually do believe you would come here just to argue because for you, this isn't about getting a team, it's about getting a DPS buff for necro. If you accept that necros get teams, you're argument for getting a DPS buff falls apart. You're whole approach here is very dishonest.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

> > > > >

> > > > > This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

> > > > >

> > > > > But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Nobody wants that beyond 99/100CMs.

> > >

> > > Maybe the nobodies you play with. The nobodies I play with have no problem with it; even ask for it depending on the situation.

> >

> > again words mean nothing without action show me a video or picture of player or LFG say we want support necro in fractal 99 and 100 CMs

> > i spend many hours on the LFG and i never saw that do you think i ll come to the forum and argue with people like if i can know players want my profession in end game content

>

> That request for videos makes no sense and it's a really disingenuous way to engage people in discussion here. People have provided you videos already; specifically the one I provided IS what my team requests for 99/100 CM's. You have been provided with more than just 'words' many times.

>

> I actually do believe you would come here just to argue because for you, this isn't about getting a team, it's about getting a DPS buff for necro. If you accept that necros get teams, you're argument for getting a DPS buff falls apart. You're whole approach here is dishonest.

>

>

again nonsense i never saw a LFG request for support necro for a 99 and 100 CMs that why i want the video or picture

and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

![](https://i.imgur.com/3ikd4h7.png "")

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Nobody wants that beyond 99/100CMs.

> > > >

> > > > Maybe the nobodies you play with. The nobodies I play with have no problem with it; even ask for it depending on the situation.

> > >

> > > again words mean nothing without action show me a video or picture of player or LFG say we want support necro in fractal 99 and 100 CMs

> > > i spend many hours on the LFG and i never saw that do you think i ll come to the forum and argue with people like if i can know players want my profession in end game content

> >

> > That request for videos makes no sense and it's a really disingenuous way to engage people in discussion here. People have provided you videos already; specifically the one I provided IS what my team requests for 99/100 CM's. You have been provided with more than just 'words' many times.

> >

> > I actually do believe you would come here just to argue because for you, this isn't about getting a team, it's about getting a DPS buff for necro. If you accept that necros get teams, you're argument for getting a DPS buff falls apart. You're whole approach here is dishonest.

> >

> >

>

> again nonsense i never saw a LFG request for support necro for a 99 and 100 CMs that why i want the video or picture

> and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/3ikd4h7.png "")

That doesn't mean those requests don't exist. You have already been provided the video that outlines a possible necro build that is used for raids. Necros do not have 8K DPS either, which further shows how little you know about Necro PVE.

Another reason you don't see those requests as you have already being told, that you continually ignore, is that the people that play how they want using those builds are not getting teams from the cesspool of LFG PUGs. There is a whole other world out there that you will never see because you are being dishonest to yourself.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nobody wants that beyond 99/100CMs.

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe the nobodies you play with. The nobodies I play with have no problem with it; even ask for it depending on the situation.

> > > >

> > > > again words mean nothing without action show me a video or picture of player or LFG say we want support necro in fractal 99 and 100 CMs

> > > > i spend many hours on the LFG and i never saw that do you think i ll come to the forum and argue with people like if i can know players want my profession in end game content

> > >

> > > That request for videos makes no sense and it's a really disingenuous way to engage people in discussion here. People have provided you videos already; specifically the one I provided IS what my team requests for 99/100 CM's. You have been provided with more than just 'words' many times.

> > >

> > > I actually do believe you would come here just to argue because for you, this isn't about getting a team, it's about getting a DPS buff for necro. If you accept that necros get teams, you're argument for getting a DPS buff falls apart. You're whole approach here is dishonest.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > again nonsense i never saw a LFG request for support necro for a 99 and 100 CMs that why i want the video or picture

> > and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> > how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/3ikd4h7.png "")

>

> That doesn't mean those requests don't exist.

>

> Besides, as you have already being told, that you continually ignore, the people that play how they want using those builds are not getting teams from the cesspool of LFG. There is a whole other world out there that you will never see because you are being dishonest to yourself.

i do fractal daily on different times and i never saw that in LFG

and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > > then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Nobody wants that beyond 99/100CMs.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Maybe the nobodies you play with. The nobodies I play with have no problem with it; even ask for it depending on the situation.

> > > > >

> > > > > again words mean nothing without action show me a video or picture of player or LFG say we want support necro in fractal 99 and 100 CMs

> > > > > i spend many hours on the LFG and i never saw that do you think i ll come to the forum and argue with people like if i can know players want my profession in end game content

> > > >

> > > > That request for videos makes no sense and it's a really disingenuous way to engage people in discussion here. People have provided you videos already; specifically the one I provided IS what my team requests for 99/100 CM's. You have been provided with more than just 'words' many times.

> > > >

> > > > I actually do believe you would come here just to argue because for you, this isn't about getting a team, it's about getting a DPS buff for necro. If you accept that necros get teams, you're argument for getting a DPS buff falls apart. You're whole approach here is dishonest.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > again nonsense i never saw a LFG request for support necro for a 99 and 100 CMs that why i want the video or picture

> > > and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> > > how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/3ikd4h7.png "")

> >

> > That doesn't mean those requests don't exist.

> >

> > Besides, as you have already being told, that you continually ignore, the people that play how they want using those builds are not getting teams from the cesspool of LFG. There is a whole other world out there that you will never see because you are being dishonest to yourself.

>

> i do fractal daily on different times and i never saw that in LFG

> and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

Again, you don't see that request because people that play how they want don't LFG from the PUG cesspool.

Yeah, players who know how to play and get teams ... the reason behind the conspiracy why you can't. That's a good one. I get teams, you don't. Figure it out.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > > > then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Nobody wants that beyond 99/100CMs.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Maybe the nobodies you play with. The nobodies I play with have no problem with it; even ask for it depending on the situation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > again words mean nothing without action show me a video or picture of player or LFG say we want support necro in fractal 99 and 100 CMs

> > > > > > i spend many hours on the LFG and i never saw that do you think i ll come to the forum and argue with people like if i can know players want my profession in end game content

> > > > >

> > > > > That request for videos makes no sense and it's a really disingenuous way to engage people in discussion here. People have provided you videos already; specifically the one I provided IS what my team requests for 99/100 CM's. You have been provided with more than just 'words' many times.

> > > > >

> > > > > I actually do believe you would come here just to argue because for you, this isn't about getting a team, it's about getting a DPS buff for necro. If you accept that necros get teams, you're argument for getting a DPS buff falls apart. You're whole approach here is dishonest.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > again nonsense i never saw a LFG request for support necro for a 99 and 100 CMs that why i want the video or picture

> > > > and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> > > > how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/3ikd4h7.png "")

> > >

> > > That doesn't mean those requests don't exist.

> > >

> > > Besides, as you have already being told, that you continually ignore, the people that play how they want using those builds are not getting teams from the cesspool of LFG. There is a whole other world out there that you will never see because you are being dishonest to yourself.

> >

> > i do fractal daily on different times and i never saw that in LFG

> > and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> > how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

>

> Again, you don't see that request because people that play how they want don't LFG from the PUG cesspool.

>

> Yeah, players who know how to play and get teams ... the reason behind the conspiracy why you can't. That's a good one. I get teams, you don't. Figure it out.

and again OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Nobody wants that beyond 99/100CMs.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Maybe the nobodies you play with. The nobodies I play with have no problem with it; even ask for it depending on the situation.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > again words mean nothing without action show me a video or picture of player or LFG say we want support necro in fractal 99 and 100 CMs

> > > > > > > i spend many hours on the LFG and i never saw that do you think i ll come to the forum and argue with people like if i can know players want my profession in end game content

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That request for videos makes no sense and it's a really disingenuous way to engage people in discussion here. People have provided you videos already; specifically the one I provided IS what my team requests for 99/100 CM's. You have been provided with more than just 'words' many times.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I actually do believe you would come here just to argue because for you, this isn't about getting a team, it's about getting a DPS buff for necro. If you accept that necros get teams, you're argument for getting a DPS buff falls apart. You're whole approach here is dishonest.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > again nonsense i never saw a LFG request for support necro for a 99 and 100 CMs that why i want the video or picture

> > > > > and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> > > > > how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> > > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/3ikd4h7.png "")

> > > >

> > > > That doesn't mean those requests don't exist.

> > > >

> > > > Besides, as you have already being told, that you continually ignore, the people that play how they want using those builds are not getting teams from the cesspool of LFG. There is a whole other world out there that you will never see because you are being dishonest to yourself.

> > >

> > > i do fractal daily on different times and i never saw that in LFG

> > > how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> >

> > Again, you don't see that request because people that play how they want don't LFG from the PUG cesspool.

> >

> > Yeah, players who know how to play and get teams ... the reason behind the conspiracy why you can't. That's a good one. I get teams, you don't. Figure it out.

>

> and again OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

Fair enough. Here is the answer:

Whatever build I want, however I want to play it.

Funny if you think about it: I play how I want and I get teams ... you are stuck in meta hell and you don't. I will let you figure out how that works.

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Nobody wants that beyond 99/100CMs.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Maybe the nobodies you play with. The nobodies I play with have no problem with it; even ask for it depending on the situation.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > again words mean nothing without action show me a video or picture of player or LFG say we want support necro in fractal 99 and 100 CMs

> > > > > > > i spend many hours on the LFG and i never saw that do you think i ll come to the forum and argue with people like if i can know players want my profession in end game content

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That request for videos makes no sense and it's a really disingenuous way to engage people in discussion here. People have provided you videos already; specifically the one I provided IS what my team requests for 99/100 CM's. You have been provided with more than just 'words' many times.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I actually do believe you would come here just to argue because for you, this isn't about getting a team, it's about getting a DPS buff for necro. If you accept that necros get teams, you're argument for getting a DPS buff falls apart. You're whole approach here is dishonest.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > again nonsense i never saw a LFG request for support necro for a 99 and 100 CMs that why i want the video or picture

> > > > > and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> > > > > how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> > > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/3ikd4h7.png "")

> > > >

> > > > That doesn't mean those requests don't exist.

> > > >

> > > > Besides, as you have already being told, that you continually ignore, the people that play how they want using those builds are not getting teams from the cesspool of LFG. There is a whole other world out there that you will never see because you are being dishonest to yourself.

> > >

> > > i do fractal daily on different times and i never saw that in LFG

> >

> > Again, you don't see that request because people that play how they want don't LFG from the PUG cesspool.

> >

> > Yeah, players who know how to play and get teams ... the reason behind the conspiracy why you can't. That's a good one. I get teams, you don't. Figure it out.

>

> and again OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

Reaper is pretty close to the limit, so its not like its 5 to 6k difference anymore, that is if you play reaper.

Besides:I used to outlive people in fractals with reaper simply because I was so tanky, and you still can outlive people with the reaper shroud.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Nobody wants that beyond 99/100CMs.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Maybe the nobodies you play with. The nobodies I play with have no problem with it; even ask for it depending on the situation.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > again words mean nothing without action show me a video or picture of player or LFG say we want support necro in fractal 99 and 100 CMs

> > > > > > > > i spend many hours on the LFG and i never saw that do you think i ll come to the forum and argue with people like if i can know players want my profession in end game content

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That request for videos makes no sense and it's a really disingenuous way to engage people in discussion here. People have provided you videos already; specifically the one I provided IS what my team requests for 99/100 CM's. You have been provided with more than just 'words' many times.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I actually do believe you would come here just to argue because for you, this isn't about getting a team, it's about getting a DPS buff for necro. If you accept that necros get teams, you're argument for getting a DPS buff falls apart. You're whole approach here is dishonest.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > again nonsense i never saw a LFG request for support necro for a 99 and 100 CMs that why i want the video or picture

> > > > > > and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> > > > > > how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> > > > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/3ikd4h7.png "")

> > > > >

> > > > > That doesn't mean those requests don't exist.

> > > > >

> > > > > Besides, as you have already being told, that you continually ignore, the people that play how they want using those builds are not getting teams from the cesspool of LFG. There is a whole other world out there that you will never see because you are being dishonest to yourself.

> > > >

> > > > i do fractal daily on different times and i never saw that in LFG

> > > > and OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

> > > > how you play necro what are the build , stat , utility and rotation that you use for raid may be players like you who gave us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

> > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/3ikd4h7.png "")

> > >

> > > Again, you don't see that request because people that play how they want don't LFG from the PUG cesspool.

> > >

> > > Yeah, players who know how to play and get teams ... the reason behind the conspiracy why you can't. That's a good one. I get teams, you don't. Figure it out.

> >

> > and again OFC you didn't answer my question so i ll repeat it

>

> Fair enough. Here is the answer:

>

> Whatever build I want, however I want to play it.

>

> Funny if you think about it: I play how I want and I get teams ... you are stuck in meta hell and you don't. I will let you figure out how that works.

>

again learn how to read i already told you i dont care about the so called meta

and i was right you are the one who is giving us the reputation of having 8k DPS because you want to play how you want and not play to be good and productive

and i feel sorry for anyone teaming up with you because they will carry you for no reason just because you are lazy

and for anyone teaming up with you i have nothing but respect because they have to do content with 110% just because they are teaming up with you

> @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > No problem then ... I'm off to get a team. Have fun figuring out what you are doing wrong.

>

> Yea, playing necro is what's wrong. I have no problems playing on my Mirage or Chrono for raids and fracs and noone calls me out on playing the classes.

maybe for you .. as I've said, if you know how to play, you don't have that problem.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > No problem then ... I'm off to get a team. Have fun figuring out what you are doing wrong.

> >

> > Yea, playing necro is what's wrong. I have no problems playing on my Mirage or Chrono for raids and fracs and noone calls me out on playing the classes.

>

> maybe for you .. as I've said, if you know how to play, you don't have that problem.

we all wrong and you are the only one who have no problem that is the very definition of a delusionist

Arguement isnt that necro dont get teams, nice straw man. The agruement is there is a huge negative preception of necros in pve. This is very evidence by the frequent no necros lfg, and necro getting kicked from groups. What is fueling these preceptions, actual facts of what a necro can do.

Of course, i am breaking my own rule right now, feeding those who live under a bridge.

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > > No problem then ... I'm off to get a team. Have fun figuring out what you are doing wrong.

> > >

> > > Yea, playing necro is what's wrong. I have no problems playing on my Mirage or Chrono for raids and fracs and noone calls me out on playing the classes.

> >

> > maybe for you .. as I've said, if you know how to play, you don't have that problem.

>

> we all wrong and you are the only one who have no problem that is the very definition of a delusionist

Sure ... I still get teams playing necro how I want ... and you don't. Call me whatever you want. BTW, that doesn't make sense. I'm definitely not delusional that I get teams playing necro how I want. Maybe YOU are delusional that I don't. I'm sure you will figure it out.

> @"Shadowmoon.7986" said:

> Arguement isnt that necro dont get teams, nice straw man. The agruement is there is a huge negative preception of necros in pve. This is very evidence by the frequent no necros lfg, and necro getting kicked from groups. What is fueling these preceptions, actual facts of what a necro can do.

> Of course, i am breaking my own rule right now, feeding those who live under a bridge.

The PRACTICAL reality is that this thread is about teaming as a necro. Whatever you want to attribute the cause of that to, there is already a solution to that problem.

> The PRACTICAL reality is that this thread is **NOT** about teaming as a necro but how necro lack of role in end game content how i know that i am the one who wrote and posted this thread i know you ignore the reality in game but to ignore the reality here on the forum also that mean you need help ASAP

> and i ll assume you ll tell me now to get help ASAP as a respond from you OFC

No matter how you slice it, I'm doing something right and you aren't. I don't have a role, I don't have a rotation, I don't play the best builds, I'm pathetic, I'm dumb, I'm a delusionist ... BUT ...

I got a team and I play necro how I want to play it and you don't.

Seems to me that the problem here is that you think you need a bunch of stuff that you don't. You want to complain necro doesn't have a role and that's why you don't get PUG groups with Necro? The answer is still the same. In fact, even if you get DPS boost, that's not a predefined role; you still compete with every other DPS class in those 8 remaining positions. In otherwords, more DPS still doesn't fix the problem. Learning how to play does though.

And you either dont raid or get carried by your team. And you spend your time talking with authority about necros place in raids, this is truely pathetic. Again i have my cm titles. Killed all but samerog in cm with necro. Have you? You sound like climate change denier the news puts up next to scientists during interviews. You haven't got a clue.

> And you either dont raid or get carried by your team. And you spend your time talking with authority about necros place in raids, this is truely pathetic. Again i have my cm titles. Killed all but samerog in cm with necro. Have you? You sound like climate change denier the news puts up next to scientists during interviews. You haven't got a clue.

That's not the experience I have ingame playing my necro ... because I have figured out how to play. If that's you experience, I feel sorry for you because you can do something to change that.

> @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > No problem then ... I'm off to get a team. Have fun figuring out what you are doing wrong.

>

> Yea, playing necro is what's wrong. I have no problems playing on my Mirage or Chrono for raids and fracs and noone calls me out on playing the classes.

I have no problems playing my Reaper.

> Arguement isnt that necro dont get teams, nice straw man. The agruement is there is a huge negative preception of necros in pve. This is very evidence by the frequent no necros lfg, and necro getting kicked from groups. What is fueling these preceptions, actual facts of what a necro can do.

> Of course, i am breaking my own rule right now, feeding those who live under a bridge.

Actually, at several points in this thread, the OP has made the argument that Necromancer doesn't get on teams. His opening post with those pics are examples of that. He doesn't really touch on the negative perception of Necromancers in PvE. If he were doing that the conversation would be less about more and more buffs but about changing how the community, as a whole, views Necromancer. If we were to genuinely engage the negative perception aspect we would focus less on mechanics and more on influencing people. More DPS isn't going to change people's perceptions.

Case in point, Elementalist players complaints are dismissed out of hand due to the perception that their complaints are unwarranted due to their previously power level. These are situations in which mechanics do have some bearing but are not always the entire reason. There is an element of mechanics at play but there is also a social aspect that would also need to be addressed as well.

What has been suggested by some, and what the OP keeps dismissing over and over again, are ways to not have the negative perception of Necromancers affect your gameplay experience. You can, of course, wait for a mechanical fix to the issue but why miss out on playing what you want just to get some buffs that may never come.

> And you either dont raid or get carried by your team. And you spend your time talking with authority about necros place in raids, this is truely pathetic. Again i have my cm titles. Killed all but samerog in cm with necro. Have you? You sound like climate change denier the news puts up next to scientists during interviews. You haven't got a clue.

That isn't always the case and video evidence has been provided to dispute the claim that you are always carried by your team or you don't get into Raids. People want to toss out insults like pathetic and delusional but it doesn't change the fact that it can be done. Several people have stated as much. Several people have stated they get into Raids. To claim that they are pathetic or delusional when they say they get on them is to imply they are lying about what they did. To make those claims in the face of youtube video footage to the contrary makes no sense at all. Are the people who made the video delusional and pathetic? Did they make a video that fooled people into think they were raiding when they really weren't?

You talk about Obtena sounding like a climate change denier but Obtena hasn't denied that a problem exists. They have just made the argument that it can be mitigated. Honestly, the folks who sound like Climate Change deniers are the folks who push the argument about Necromancer while ignoring the video footage that indicates something else entirely.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > The point of the discussion

> is that necro dps in pve endgame content is too low.

No one has disputed this fact. Everyone is in agreement about this.

Am a new player to necromancer, and i keep searching on opinions about the necromancer for raiding, i had the idea regardless of most necro specs being outperformed by other classes in a raid situation, that doesn't mean the necro won't still be able to contribute like any other raider to the raid team, or from what i understood from some people here, necro specs just cannot contribute in any way to the raid encounter wether it is utility or dps ?

I know some people like to optimize their teams performance so they choose specific classes for specific situations and refuse all the others that do not fit the situation, but it also feels like some people in gw 2 also ignore the fact that some builds actually get nerfed and some get boosted, but they still treat the new boosted builds as useless, so i assume people just do not read patch notes oo? (i'm very aware that sometimes a boost won't mean a enough improvement to make the class viable)

> @"Hugedeal.5426" said:

> Am a new player to necromancer, and i keep searching on opinions about the necromancer for raiding, i had the idea regardless of most necro specs being outperformed by other classes in a raid situation, that doesn't mean the necro won't still be able to contribute like any other raider to the raid team, or from what i understood from some people here, necro specs just cannot contribute in any way to the raid encounter wether it is utility or dps ?

>

> I know some people like to optimize their teams performance so they choose specific classes for specific situations and refuse all the others that do not fit the situation, but it also feels like some people in gw 2 also ignore the fact that some builds actually get nerfed and some get boosted, but they still treat the new boosted builds as useless, so i assume people just do not read patch notes oo? (i'm very aware that sometimes a boost won't mean a enough improvement to make the class viable)

You can bet that the people refusing the OP in their pick up groups are either 1) ignorant or 2) looking for top level performance to have the highest chance of success.

The problem is that you can't put lipstick on a pig, like the colour of the lipstick and think you are getting a hot date. Just looking at someone's build doesn't tell you how they perform and what they are capable of doing. Granted, it's as good as you can get if you are getting random people in a pick up group, so it's what people do. So the best advice is ... don't do that if you want to play what you want outside of the accepted meta builds.

My recommendation is you find a training guild for raids (they exist, just ask around), learn your class, do your best and befriend people in the guild. If you are any good, you will naturally be asked to accompany the people you know.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"Swamurabi.7890" said:

> > Maybe the Necro community should ask Gaile to start a "Concerns for Necro" thread

>

> To have such attention, you need to repeatedly open threads about how bad the profession is in the sPvP subforum. The necromancer having a strong niche in this gamemode make such threads irelevant... Worse, If we did it, ANet would probably flood us with more PvP tools when it's the fact that our tools are to focused on PvP that the necromancer can't reach the average level of efficiency in PvE.

>

> Also, I don't think that the "concern for elementalist" thread led to any good change to the profession since it's been created. At best, this thread act like the mesmer's skill _Decoy_ at the moment. _Break stun_ -> "Don't go elsewhere! We are there, we listen to you!" -> _stealth mode activated_.

But both Necro and Ele suffer from the same things. It's their class theme and the mechanics of one game mode and the lack of skill splitting that is causing both classes to suffer.

Lowering Ele DPS to make them less meta in PvE would make them even more irrelevant in PvP where their low health is their glaring weakness.

Raising Necro DPS to make them desirable in PvE makes them OP in PvP, even though they still need to be babysat in PvP.

It's Anet's stubbornness in splitting skills that's hurting both classes