Sigil update is not a class balance update

Eddbopkins.2630

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Theros.1390" said:

> > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > > > > Tis the time for a balance update tomorrow?

> > > >

> > > > Tis.

> > >

> > > "Tis" is gonna be epic I'm pretty sure.

> >

> > Tis? or tease? Looking forward to the patch notes.

> hopefully its a large one!

That's what she... ok, OK! I will show myself out.

> @"Krieger.4712" said:

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > > Tis the time for a balance update tomorrow?

> >

> > Tis.

>

> All I want for Christmas is Berserker buffs!

>

Make primal bursts act like level 2 bursts and everything will be all right again. Easiest buff in history and not really OP. (level 3 bursts was too much. Level 1 killed the elite)

> @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> It doesn't matter what is in the patch be it good or bad it will be "trash" resulting in "the worst balance ever". Despite the change to abrasive grit showing the sort of process they go through when making changes and the thought behind them Anet will be "doing things at random" because they have "no idea about the game". Also "I could have come up with a better balance patch than this"

To be fair Sigmoid they only did the changes to Abrasive Grit and sat down to talk about, AFTER the mess was made. It shows that they didn't actually consider what interactions there would be between traits and runes and just went for it.

And this type of behavior is shown throughout most of their patches, it always gives the impression that we are playing on beta servers and being used to test things out.

You can see the same practice when they pushed Revenant, Mesmer Overhaul, a number of elite specs and even other balance patches... You can't blame us for having the impression that Anet employees barely play their own game given the number of times we have been given broken patches with content that is noticed immediately after logging in.

> @"Wolfeng.3784" said:

> > @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > It doesn't matter what is in the patch be it good or bad it will be "trash" resulting in "the worst balance ever". Despite the change to abrasive grit showing the sort of process they go through when making changes and the thought behind them Anet will be "doing things at random" because they have "no idea about the game". Also "I could have come up with a better balance patch than this"

>

> To be fair Sigmoid they only did the changes to Abrasive Grit and sat down to talk about, AFTER the mess was made. It shows that they didn't actually consider what interactions there would be between traits and runes and just went for it.

> And this type of behavior is shown throughout most of their patches, it always gives the impression that we are playing on beta servers and being used to test things out.

>

> You can see the same practice when they pushed Revenant, Mesmer Overhaul, a number of elite specs and even other balance patches... You can't blame us for having the impression that Anet employees barely play their own game given the number of times we have been given broken patches with content that is noticed immediately after logging in.

It was just an example. The point being it doesn't matter exactly what they put in the patch and how good or bad it may be overall it will always be heralded as the worst thing since sliced bread. They could do 15 good things and one bad but the bad is all people will focus on as to why the changes as a whole are trash despite some of them actually being really good/useful/needed.

> @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > @"Theros.1390" said:

> > > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > > > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > > > > > Tis the time for a balance update tomorrow?

> > > > >

> > > > > Tis.

> > > >

> > > > "Tis" is gonna be epic I'm pretty sure.

> > >

> > > Tis? or tease? Looking forward to the patch notes.

> > hopefully its a large one!

>

> That's what she... ok, OK! I will show myself out.

Small ones can be quite effective sometimes. They only need to hit the right spot.

;)

> @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > @"Krieger.4712" said:

> > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > > > Tis the time for a balance update tomorrow?

> > >

> > > Tis.

> >

> > All I want for Christmas is Berserker buffs!

> >

>

> Make primal bursts act like level 2 bursts and everything will be all right again. Easiest buff in history and not really OP. (level 3 bursts was too much. Level 1 killed the elite)

>

I'd like to see the cast time nerfs on primal bursts and headbutt reverted to. Ideally the self stun as well, but that's probably asking SantaNet to much.

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > > @"Theros.1390" said:

> > > > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > > > > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > > > > > > Tis the time for a balance update tomorrow?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Tis.

> > > > >

> > > > > "Tis" is gonna be epic I'm pretty sure.

> > > >

> > > > Tis? or tease? Looking forward to the patch notes.

> > > hopefully its a large one!

> >

> > That's what she... ok, OK! I will show myself out.

>

> Small ones can be quite effective sometimes. They only need to hit the right spot.

>

> ;)

Both of these true! But length trumps size ;)