November Power Rankings - Thief Edition

buzzle.9347

The November European PvP Thief Power Rankings are based on observable performance and results such as Win Ratios, Tournament participation, Mechanical Skill, Rotational Knowledge, Decision Making and Effective Communication. Of course, decisions are also partly based on the opinions from some of pvp's best players in both EU and NA regions. In summary, here is an official list of the top 10 thief players from the unequivocally superior pvp region: EU. (First place signifies the best, whereas second place means second best and so on!)

PLEASE NOTE: Inactive players have been excluded from the list to promote participation in the community.

These values have been gathered from multiple sources in the competitive EU scene and should reflect the general consensus of the skill level of the community.

##########################################################

NOVEMBER POWER RANKING - TOP 10 THIEVES

#########################################################

1. Roxas

2. Roxas

3. Roxas

4. Roxas

5. Roxas

6. Roxas

7. Roxas

8. Sindrener

9. Roxas

10. Faeleth

> @"dDuff.3860" said:

> it was 1v2, you had the pet =(

It was 1v2. Only to the contrary of what you claim. You attempted to gank me and its happened more than once where you ended up on the floor. Almost as if you live down there.

EDIT: sorry, this picture is 1v1. The clips I have of you trying to ambush were from a different fight. Regardless, the image shows your natural state when encountering the Legend Myth.

> @"dDuff.3860" said:

> you're taking both FFA arena and this thread too serious.

"FFA" The 1v2 was in ranked lad. I think you're just embarassed.> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"bighead.3465" said:

> > > @"Babylonn.5027" said:

> > > > @"bighead.3465" said:

> > > > more like faileth ![](https://i.imgur.com/mbAnhIv.jpg "")

> > > >

> > >

> > > Do you play GW2 on mobile phone?

> >

> > The laptop equivalent, sure. But what is most interesting to me is that everytime someone like you brings up the quality of my game, I find the common trait to be a lack of relevance. You may have a nice PC and get beyond 60 fps. But you have done nothing substaintial in this game, and you demonstrate logical fallacy with your inability to actually match any of my skilled performances. Is that why over the years, my opposers have been relegated to ad hominem and setting up ambushes to then pass off as 1v1 victories? I've ended ESL world champions and top 50 eu and na pro players. Everyone of them died when they encountered me, just like faileth. In light of this, if all you can speak of is graphical quality...lmao then clearly you are of low relevance.

> >

> > My question to you is: how can you remain below average with above average computer performance? And why would you find it logical to bring up poor graphics to a player than could quite literally kill 3 copies of you simultaneously? Sure my graphics suck, but perhaps they share that trait with your skill. Any other questions?

>

> I think he's just pointing out that you may be poor and can't afford nicer things like an adequate computer.

"Poor" I've made over 50 grand this year from gaming tournaments. I don't waste money. I don't need a high end computer. The one I have is clearly adequete given the fact that I've repeatedly bested the top EU and NA players. But do go on about how good your computer is all the while struggling to make Gold 2 every season. Btw hows the view from down there? Lmao

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > Is this the thread where people compare the length and girth of their swords?

>

> No of course not. But I did make over 75k from gaming tournaments this year so that does make my sword mightier than everyone else in here.

The fact you assume im trolling only inflates my ego. You're basically telling me that my accomplishments are unbelievably incredible. I appreciate the compliments. Truely flattering.

> @"bighead.3465" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > Is this the thread where people compare the length and girth of their swords?

> >

> > No of course not. But I did make over 75k from gaming tournaments this year so that does make my sword mightier than everyone else in here.

>

> The fact you assume im trolling only inflates my ego. You're basically telling me that my accomplishments are unbelievably incredible. I appreciate the compliments. Truely flattering.

But I make more than you. Thanks for continuing to be beneath me financially, amongst many other things.

Also if English isn’t your first language let me know so I can be clearer. Your Jump to Cobclusions mat has me thinking I’m not clear.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > > Is this the thread where people compare the length and girth of their swords?

> > >

> > > No of course not. But I did make over 75k from gaming tournaments this year so that does make my sword mightier than everyone else in here.

> >

> > The fact you assume im trolling only inflates my ego. You're basically telling me that my accomplishments are unbelievably incredible. I appreciate the compliments. Truely flattering.

>

> But I make more than you. Thanks for continuing to be beneath me financially, amongst many other things.

>

> Also if English isn’t your first language let me know so I can be clearer. Your Jump to Cobclusions mat has me thinking I’m not clear.

>

No, you don't at all lmao.You're an employee sit down.

> @"bighead.3465" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"bighead.3465" said:

> > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > > > Is this the thread where people compare the length and girth of their swords?

> > > >

> > > > No of course not. But I did make over 75k from gaming tournaments this year so that does make my sword mightier than everyone else in here.

> > >

> > > The fact you assume im trolling only inflates my ego. You're basically telling me that my accomplishments are unbelievably incredible. I appreciate the compliments. Truely flattering.

> >

> > But I make more than you. Thanks for continuing to be beneath me financially, amongst many other things.

> >

> > Also if English isn’t your first language let me know so I can be clearer. Your Jump to Cobclusions mat has me thinking I’m not clear.

> >

>

> No, you don't at all lmao.You're an employee sit down.

this dude again HAHA claiming he could 1v2 Flandre in another thread I'm gonna add you to FL as soon as I get my pc fixed lmao

playing on 1x1 aspect monitor, ranger with root elite and spirits I'm DEAD LOLOL you probably just walked up to a downed AFK faeleth and took screen HAHAHAHAH XD

> @"bigo.9037" said:

> > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > @"bighead.3465" said:

> > > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > > > > Is this the thread where people compare the length and girth of their swords?

> > > > >

> > > > > No of course not. But I did make over 75k from gaming tournaments this year so that does make my sword mightier than everyone else in here.

> > > >

> > > > The fact you assume im trolling only inflates my ego. You're basically telling me that my accomplishments are unbelievably incredible. I appreciate the compliments. Truely flattering.

> > >

> > > But I make more than you. Thanks for continuing to be beneath me financially, amongst many other things.

> > >

> > > Also if English isn’t your first language let me know so I can be clearer. Your Jump to Cobclusions mat has me thinking I’m not clear.

> > >

> >

> > No, you don't at all lmao.You're an employee sit down.

>

> this dude again HAHA claiming he could 1v2 Flandre in another thread I'm gonna add you to FL as soon as I get my pc fixed lmao

>

> playing on 1x1 aspect monitor, ranger with root elite and spirits I'm DEAD LOLOL you probably just walked up to a downed AFK faeleth and took screen HAHAHAHAH XD

Nah, I believe it really happened one of these times when i played with a touchpad from my mac :) So bad for me

> @"dDuff.3860" said:

> > @"bigo.9037" said:

> > > @"bighead.3465" said:

> > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > @"bighead.3465" said:

> > > > > > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > > > > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > > > > > Is this the thread where people compare the length and girth of their swords?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No of course not. But I did make over 75k from gaming tournaments this year so that does make my sword mightier than everyone else in here.

> > > > >

> > > > > The fact you assume im trolling only inflates my ego. You're basically telling me that my accomplishments are unbelievably incredible. I appreciate the compliments. Truely flattering.

> > > >

> > > > But I make more than you. Thanks for continuing to be beneath me financially, amongst many other things.

> > > >

> > > > Also if English isn’t your first language let me know so I can be clearer. Your Jump to Cobclusions mat has me thinking I’m not clear.

> > > >

> > >

> > > No, you don't at all lmao.You're an employee sit down.

> >

> > this dude again HAHA claiming he could 1v2 Flandre in another thread I'm gonna add you to FL as soon as I get my pc fixed lmao

> >

> > playing on 1x1 aspect monitor, ranger with root elite and spirits I'm DEAD LOLOL you probably just walked up to a downed AFK faeleth and took screen HAHAHAHAH XD

>

> Nah, I believe it really happened one of these times when i played with a touchpad from my mac :) So bad for me

It was a 2v1 in ranked that is clipped on my twitch. And by assuming that I only play one build and class, its obvious that you do. That must suck for you to not be versatile. Type as many ha's as you want. Im objectively the best 1v1 player in the world. Faileth, get more excuses youre embarassed by that screenshot