Superior Rune of Speed

> @"HardRider.2980" said:

> Lol I do fine the speed in which this post was made to be Ironic considering the subject in question.

>

> However, It's not Anets fault over the price of such things, but the players in question

To be fair, not all of its the players, rarer drops = higher prices.

> @"borgs.6103" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > With mounts (and, if absolutely needed, speed-up skills/traits) I don't see how anyone would have need of this rune.

> Roaming in WvW.

im assuming that its only required on like..T1 servers, as ive had very little issues running on my server without it.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"borgs.6103" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > With mounts (and, if absolutely needed, speed-up skills/traits) I don't see how anyone would have need of this rune.

> > Roaming in WvW.

>

> im assuming that its only required on like..T1 servers, as ive had very little issues running on my server without it.

Not required but more of personal preference. Was only pointing out why would anyone need to use said rune.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"borgs.6103" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > With mounts (and, if absolutely needed, speed-up skills/traits) I don't see how anyone would have need of this rune.

> > Roaming in WvW.

>

> im assuming that its only required on like..T1 servers, as ive had very little issues running on my server without it.

I run core s/d thief and so I have perms swiftness. The speed boost in combat is very good and can easily melee chase people with out wasting too much inianitve since sword AA presure is pretty strong.