New side story?

Zohane.7208

> @"darkfiremew.5937" said:

> I didn't understand anything with this thing with Caithe, I kept on watching the various sites on where to go next and nothing. I tried talking to the 2 living dwarves, nothing, I tried talking to the Zephyrites and the people living in their abandoned village after doing the heart, nothing, I tried talking to the floating armors, nothing, I even went to the Priory for some new dialogue, still nothing.

At the end of the conversation, we agree to "stay in touch" - Caithe is off to seek out said brotherhood and we are to wait for further information from her.

> @"Brother Dulfite.5793" said:

> I just got it as well and can't figure it out? I can't find Caithe in Sun's Refuge?

She's at the center, to the south.

> @"darkfiremew.5937" said:

> I didn't understand anything with this thing with Caithe, I kept on watching the various sites on where to go next and nothing. I tried talking to the 2 living dwarves, nothing, I tried talking to the Zephyrites and the people living in their abandoned village after doing the heart, nothing, I tried talking to the floating armors, nothing, I even went to the Priory for some new dialogue, still nothing. I am either not finding the exact NPC or this is just an ad for the next episode coming out soon.

It was just a set up for the next chapter of the story

> @"Lt Sid.6850" said:

> i got the letter just by logging into my character that completed the previous episode, in lion's arch. so maybe you don't have to physically be in sun's refuge

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> dident even complete episode and got it in la

I didnt get it /until/ i went into suns refuge, so maybe the trigger for the letter isnt functioning properly?

• 1 month later...