Superior Pack Runes BiS for Power Herald?

Justine.6351

Update to pack runes today now allows it to grant it's boons every 30 seconds in combat. Should help with any down time on boons but also it sports 15% boon duration and comes with the full secondary stat +25 extra. Sadly it's precision but still that can help cap out crit chance.

Idk just a thought.

> @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > @"Ario.8964" said:

> > Leadership and durability I think still take the cake as they cover a severe weakness of the class rather than just buffing what it was already good at.

>

> Durability is less good with the changes, I find Dolyak to be a better Rune overall, especially with the changes to the condi clear sigils.

Haven't tried dolyak on rev after the changes. Might need to do that.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> Update to pack runes today now allows it to grant it's boons every 30 seconds in combat. Should help with any down time on boons but also it sports 15% boon duration and comes with the full secondary stat +25 extra. Sadly it's precision but still that can help cap out crit chance.

>

> Idk just a thought.

Was this fix written anywhere. I had tried pack runes before and they only work at beginning of combat.... This would be a nice change

Edit nvm i found it thanks

> @"Ario.8964" said:

> > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > @"Ario.8964" said:

> > > Leadership and durability I think still take the cake as they cover a severe weakness of the class rather than just buffing what it was already good at.

> >

> > Durability is less good with the changes, I find Dolyak to be a better Rune overall, especially with the changes to the condi clear sigils.

>

> Haven't tried dolyak on rev after the changes. Might need to do that.

The change to the stat layout is nice and the passive health regen is decent, if it wasn’t for the Condi clear Sigil changes in WvW I wouldn’t use them but those make it much more viable.

I have been away from the game for a while and have only done limited testing so far, so take this with a grain of salt, still testing other runes as well.