First place beetle runs...3 races to go....

Chaos.3579

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> I'm amazed about how little you bounce. What is your method/keys for drifting?

I too would like to know this, I am in the top 50 on Malestom myself and more or less in the same racing line and boost in the same places as you OP but I bounce a lot more and loose speed in areas you seem to just glide over lol

Amazingly tight drifting. Impressive times!

One thing though -- while those probably are incredibly hard-to-beat times and could well be actual first places, I'm not sure that the popup leaderboards are game wide. As far as I can tell every name I ever see on them is someone on my friends/guild list. How does one check the actual number one time from the entire pool of players?

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> Amazingly tight drifting. Impressive times!

>

> One thing though -- while those probably are incredibly hard-to-beat times and could well be actual first places, I'm not sure that the popup leaderboards are game wide. As far as I can tell every name I ever see on them is someone on my friends/guild list. How does one check the actual number one time from the entire pool of players?

That *is* the actual number 1. Take a look at how the ranks progress.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Donari.5237" said:

> > Amazingly tight drifting. Impressive times!

> >

> > One thing though -- while those probably are incredibly hard-to-beat times and could well be actual first places, I'm not sure that the popup leaderboards are game wide. As far as I can tell every name I ever see on them is someone on my friends/guild list. How does one check the actual number one time from the entire pool of players?

>

> That *is* the actual number 1. Take a look at how the ranks progress.

You're right! I didn't pay proper heed to the number on the left. Ok, I know I'm rank 689 in Diessa in that case ... lol. Thanks :)