> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > Wrong, everything but warrior...

> > > > > > > > Warrior cannot 1 shot.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > what is axe burst, rifle burst, final thrust?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dont mind him, he always crying an ocean of tears about how bad warrior is... pve/wvw/pvp... such dead class is meta in all of those... I wonder ... how ... they are so overnerfed daaaamn xD

> > > > > >

> > > > > > LOL final thrust... i don't know if to cry or laugh.

> > > > > > The OP is talking about how most classes can 1 shot you without any counter to it.

> > > > > > If you think that warrior can 1 shot, then you are a bad player.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > Rifle can definetly one-shot. The others... mjeh I give you that. More like two-shot. While also being immune to damage/cc/condi for half a day and regening more hp than many classes does damage so it balances out for the poor weak warrior.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > jahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> > > >

> > > > if the players stand still that is.

> > > > The warrior cannot 1 shoot because of this simple fact:

> > > > * you can see all the skills the warrior is doing!

> > > > SIMPLE!

> > > >

> > > > The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.

> > > Seeing skills doesnt really matter.

> > >

> > > On my mesmer I can counter other mesmers with ease because they are *so predictable*. The more cheese condi the easier to fight them. Thieves? Haha... "One-shot" zerkers are pushovers because I made a hybrid specifically designed to take the burst of roamers and counter hard. Sustains are much harder. And then warriors... One of the few classes that I have problems fighting. Because I can see them, but not stop them, damage them and most of the time not even block them as their own full counter goes straight through mine.

> > >

> > > Knowing how to fight matters more. Especially when you know how to fight your own.

> >

> > Lets stop with the useless talk and instead show me a video where there is a one shot build for warrior and then we will talk.

> > One shot on warrior does not exist! Warrior is the only class that cannot 1 shot and I dare you to look for a video.

> Ok.

>

> *Googles "GW2 one shot warrior" from 2018*

>

> First result is a video with 15-20K killshots thats literally named "one shot warrior roaming".

>

> What do we do know?

> @"enkidu.5937" said:

> watched both "one shot warrior roaming" / "one shot berserker" vids

> not a single one shot (or close to)

> it even took them some secs to kill afk's

> disapointed a lot :/

Exactly, this is one example not doing your homework right. The fool goes to google, then searches for 1 shot warrior videos and does not even watch the video.

And just look at how many likes he gets, this is a clear example of **"people like what they want to hear."**

My claim still stands "Warrior cannot 1 shot" prove me wrong!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > This isn't entirely relevant since it was on an NPC, but regardless, this is one of the highest crits I've ever landed in WvW

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/3dx79jS.jpg "")

> >

> Quick guess, but I bet that hit landed after the NPCs defiance bar was broken. I see 40K+ crits pretty often on low health Tower Lords

I suspect this screenshot was taken from the call of war weekend event where bloodlust could grant you up to 30% bonus stats. The numbers don't add up otherwise.

On the topic of if a warrior has a 1 shot build, kill shot will get the job done. Nothing else will get the job done. Gunflame and eviscerate do not qualify unless there is trickery involved like your opponent not even having fully exotic armor. The killshot warrior build I would put in a different class than the other gimmicky builds that try and 1 shot people because it is just plain bad. A lot of these 1 shot builds have the ability to sneak up on people and mobility and stealth to escape. The warrior has none of that and requires adrenaline to use killshot. You can use skills to give full adrenaline but if you are not in combat you are only getting level 2 kill shot. The skill is easily dodge and you also root your self, a lot of times the target ends up out of range.

That is why you don't see people running around trying to 1 shot players with killshot. Why choose that option when you are more likely to fail than succeed when there are plenty of better options to choose from. There are semi legitimate rifle warrior builds, but their objective is not to 1 shot people, rather just to consistently put up bit numbers and pick people off who are at 50%-70% who feel safe.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"getalifeturd.8139" said:

> > You've got to stop thinking of GW2 as an MMORPG. At this point it's a first person shooter. My proof is they added deadeye with a sniper rifle last expansion. And all these one-shots? Well those are just headshots sorry you all got outplayed.

> >

> >

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/9L3f9tB.png "")

>

> 10chars

>

Nice reference to the over-moderated GW2 forums where kitten replaces anything that could be offensive.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > > Wrong, everything but warrior...

> > > > > > > > > Warrior cannot 1 shot.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > what is axe burst, rifle burst, final thrust?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dont mind him, he always crying an ocean of tears about how bad warrior is... pve/wvw/pvp... such dead class is meta in all of those... I wonder ... how ... they are so overnerfed daaaamn xD

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > LOL final thrust... i don't know if to cry or laugh.

> > > > > > > The OP is talking about how most classes can 1 shot you without any counter to it.

> > > > > > > If you think that warrior can 1 shot, then you are a bad player.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > Rifle can definetly one-shot. The others... mjeh I give you that. More like two-shot. While also being immune to damage/cc/condi for half a day and regening more hp than many classes does damage so it balances out for the poor weak warrior.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > jahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> > > > >

> > > > > if the players stand still that is.

> > > > > The warrior cannot 1 shoot because of this simple fact:

> > > > > * you can see all the skills the warrior is doing!

> > > > > SIMPLE!

> > > > >

> > > > > The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.

> > > > Seeing skills doesnt really matter.

> > > >

> > > > On my mesmer I can counter other mesmers with ease because they are *so predictable*. The more cheese condi the easier to fight them. Thieves? Haha... "One-shot" zerkers are pushovers because I made a hybrid specifically designed to take the burst of roamers and counter hard. Sustains are much harder. And then warriors... One of the few classes that I have problems fighting. Because I can see them, but not stop them, damage them and most of the time not even block them as their own full counter goes straight through mine.

> > > >

> > > > Knowing how to fight matters more. Especially when you know how to fight your own.

> > >

> > > Lets stop with the useless talk and instead show me a video where there is a one shot build for warrior and then we will talk.

> > > One shot on warrior does not exist! Warrior is the only class that cannot 1 shot and I dare you to look for a video.

> > Ok.

> >

> > *Googles "GW2 one shot warrior" from 2018*

> >

> > First result is a video with 15-20K killshots thats literally named "one shot warrior roaming".

> >

> > What do we do know?

>

> > @"enkidu.5937" said:

> > watched both "one shot warrior roaming" / "one shot berserker" vids

> > not a single one shot (or close to)

> > it even took them some secs to kill afk's

> > disapointed a lot :/

>

> Exactly, this is one example not doing your homework right. The fool goes to google, then searches for 1 shot warrior videos and does not even watch the video.

> And just look at how many likes he gets, this is a clear example of **"people like what they want to hear."**

>

> My claim still stands "Warrior cannot 1 shot" prove me wrong!

> @"GrackFields.7805" said:

> I suspect this screenshot was taken from the call of war weekend event where bloodlust could grant you up to 30% bonus stats. The numbers don't add up otherwise.

It was taken over a year ago. I was commanding at the time (in the original screenshot I can see my tag) and there were about 7 people with me from the looks of the mini map.

EDIT:

Also, in regards to those blah-blah-blahing about my initial comment. I wasn't responding to the OP. I was disproving that Warrior can one shot. Doesn't matter if it's a gimmick or if it's an objectively bad build. Anything that can one shot you is a bad build in the first place because it means you're sacrificing a lot of defenses and putting all your hopes on your one shot combos. Which technically, are not one shots. They're multi-hits.

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Wrong, everything but warrior...

> > > > > > > > > > Warrior cannot 1 shot.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > what is axe burst, rifle burst, final thrust?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dont mind him, he always crying an ocean of tears about how bad warrior is... pve/wvw/pvp... such dead class is meta in all of those... I wonder ... how ... they are so overnerfed daaaamn xD

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > LOL final thrust... i don't know if to cry or laugh.

> > > > > > > > The OP is talking about how most classes can 1 shot you without any counter to it.

> > > > > > > > If you think that warrior can 1 shot, then you are a bad player.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rifle can definetly one-shot. The others... mjeh I give you that. More like two-shot. While also being immune to damage/cc/condi for half a day and regening more hp than many classes does damage so it balances out for the poor weak warrior.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > jahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> > > > > >

> > > > > > if the players stand still that is.

> > > > > > The warrior cannot 1 shoot because of this simple fact:

> > > > > > * you can see all the skills the warrior is doing!

> > > > > > SIMPLE!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.

> > > > > Seeing skills doesnt really matter.

> > > > >

> > > > > On my mesmer I can counter other mesmers with ease because they are *so predictable*. The more cheese condi the easier to fight them. Thieves? Haha... "One-shot" zerkers are pushovers because I made a hybrid specifically designed to take the burst of roamers and counter hard. Sustains are much harder. And then warriors... One of the few classes that I have problems fighting. Because I can see them, but not stop them, damage them and most of the time not even block them as their own full counter goes straight through mine.

> > > > >

> > > > > Knowing how to fight matters more. Especially when you know how to fight your own.

> > > >

> > > > Lets stop with the useless talk and instead show me a video where there is a one shot build for warrior and then we will talk.

> > > > One shot on warrior does not exist! Warrior is the only class that cannot 1 shot and I dare you to look for a video.

> > > Ok.

> > >

> > > *Googles "GW2 one shot warrior" from 2018*

> > >

> > > First result is a video with 15-20K killshots thats literally named "one shot warrior roaming".

> > >

> > > What do we do know?

> >

> > > @"enkidu.5937" said:

> > > watched both "one shot warrior roaming" / "one shot berserker" vids

> > > not a single one shot (or close to)

> > > it even took them some secs to kill afk's

> > > disapointed a lot :/

> >

> > Exactly, this is one example not doing your homework right. The fool goes to google, then searches for 1 shot warrior videos and does not even watch the video.

> > And just look at how many likes he gets, this is a clear example of **"people like what they want to hear."**

> >

> > My claim still stands "Warrior cannot 1 shot" prove me wrong!

>

>

Do you speak English?

ONE SHOT video please!

Not 3 shot, not 4 shot, not 5 shot, not 7, or 8 or 9 or 10.

ONE SHOT! ok?

Now, if you still don't understand what ONE SHOT means please find me a video where warrior can do this:

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Wrong, everything but warrior...

> > > > > > > > > > > Warrior cannot 1 shot.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > what is axe burst, rifle burst, final thrust?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dont mind him, he always crying an ocean of tears about how bad warrior is... pve/wvw/pvp... such dead class is meta in all of those... I wonder ... how ... they are so overnerfed daaaamn xD

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > LOL final thrust... i don't know if to cry or laugh.

> > > > > > > > > The OP is talking about how most classes can 1 shot you without any counter to it.

> > > > > > > > > If you think that warrior can 1 shot, then you are a bad player.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Rifle can definetly one-shot. The others... mjeh I give you that. More like two-shot. While also being immune to damage/cc/condi for half a day and regening more hp than many classes does damage so it balances out for the poor weak warrior.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > jahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > if the players stand still that is.

> > > > > > > The warrior cannot 1 shoot because of this simple fact:

> > > > > > > * you can see all the skills the warrior is doing!

> > > > > > > SIMPLE!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.

> > > > > > Seeing skills doesnt really matter.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On my mesmer I can counter other mesmers with ease because they are *so predictable*. The more cheese condi the easier to fight them. Thieves? Haha... "One-shot" zerkers are pushovers because I made a hybrid specifically designed to take the burst of roamers and counter hard. Sustains are much harder. And then warriors... One of the few classes that I have problems fighting. Because I can see them, but not stop them, damage them and most of the time not even block them as their own full counter goes straight through mine.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Knowing how to fight matters more. Especially when you know how to fight your own.

> > > > >

> > > > > Lets stop with the useless talk and instead show me a video where there is a one shot build for warrior and then we will talk.

> > > > > One shot on warrior does not exist! Warrior is the only class that cannot 1 shot and I dare you to look for a video.

> > > > Ok.

> > > >

> > > > *Googles "GW2 one shot warrior" from 2018*

> > > >

> > > > First result is a video with 15-20K killshots thats literally named "one shot warrior roaming".

> > > >

> > > > What do we do know?

> > >

> > > > @"enkidu.5937" said:

> > > > watched both "one shot warrior roaming" / "one shot berserker" vids

> > > > not a single one shot (or close to)

> > > > it even took them some secs to kill afk's

> > > > disapointed a lot :/

> > >

> > > Exactly, this is one example not doing your homework right. The fool goes to google, then searches for 1 shot warrior videos and does not even watch the video.

> > > And just look at how many likes he gets, this is a clear example of **"people like what they want to hear."**

> > >

> > > My claim still stands "Warrior cannot 1 shot" prove me wrong!

> >

> >

>

> Do you speak English?

> ONE SHOT video please!

I link you a video called one shot why are you mad

Calm down friend it's only gam

Edit: on a serious note

24 seconds in. hit's a person running into the camp for 20133-

20k essentially. Most roamers run around wvw with anywhere between 17-20k health.

That is a one shot.

from a warrior.

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Wrong, everything but warrior...

> > > > > > > > > > > > Warrior cannot 1 shot.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > what is axe burst, rifle burst, final thrust?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dont mind him, he always crying an ocean of tears about how bad warrior is... pve/wvw/pvp... such dead class is meta in all of those... I wonder ... how ... they are so overnerfed daaaamn xD

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > LOL final thrust... i don't know if to cry or laugh.

> > > > > > > > > > The OP is talking about how most classes can 1 shot you without any counter to it.

> > > > > > > > > > If you think that warrior can 1 shot, then you are a bad player.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Rifle can definetly one-shot. The others... mjeh I give you that. More like two-shot. While also being immune to damage/cc/condi for half a day and regening more hp than many classes does damage so it balances out for the poor weak warrior.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > jahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > if the players stand still that is.

> > > > > > > > The warrior cannot 1 shoot because of this simple fact:

> > > > > > > > * you can see all the skills the warrior is doing!

> > > > > > > > SIMPLE!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.

> > > > > > > Seeing skills doesnt really matter.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On my mesmer I can counter other mesmers with ease because they are *so predictable*. The more cheese condi the easier to fight them. Thieves? Haha... "One-shot" zerkers are pushovers because I made a hybrid specifically designed to take the burst of roamers and counter hard. Sustains are much harder. And then warriors... One of the few classes that I have problems fighting. Because I can see them, but not stop them, damage them and most of the time not even block them as their own full counter goes straight through mine.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Knowing how to fight matters more. Especially when you know how to fight your own.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lets stop with the useless talk and instead show me a video where there is a one shot build for warrior and then we will talk.

> > > > > > One shot on warrior does not exist! Warrior is the only class that cannot 1 shot and I dare you to look for a video.

> > > > > Ok.

> > > > >

> > > > > *Googles "GW2 one shot warrior" from 2018*

> > > > >

> > > > > First result is a video with 15-20K killshots thats literally named "one shot warrior roaming".

> > > > >

> > > > > What do we do know?

> > > >

> > > > > @"enkidu.5937" said:

> > > > > watched both "one shot warrior roaming" / "one shot berserker" vids

> > > > > not a single one shot (or close to)

> > > > > it even took them some secs to kill afk's

> > > > > disapointed a lot :/

> > > >

> > > > Exactly, this is one example not doing your homework right. The fool goes to google, then searches for 1 shot warrior videos and does not even watch the video.

> > > > And just look at how many likes he gets, this is a clear example of **"people like what they want to hear."**

> > > >

> > > > My claim still stands "Warrior cannot 1 shot" prove me wrong!

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Do you speak English?

> > ONE SHOT video please!

>

>

> I link you a video called one shot why are you mad

>

> Calm down friend it's only gam

>

> Edit: on a serious note

>

>

> 24 seconds in. hit's a person running into the camp for 20133-

> 20k essentially. Most roamers run around wvw with anywhere between 17-20k health.

> That is a one shot.

> from a warrior.

oh please ...he specifically asked for a ONE SHOT. A 12k gunflame followed by an immediate 13k arcing slice doesnt count since it requires nigh-perfect execution, 150 IQ, intense setup and years of practice. TWO SHOTS are perfectly balanced people....nothing to see here, so move along!

> @"Zenix.6198" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Wrong, everything but warrior...

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Warrior cannot 1 shot.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > what is axe burst, rifle burst, final thrust?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dont mind him, he always crying an ocean of tears about how bad warrior is... pve/wvw/pvp... such dead class is meta in all of those... I wonder ... how ... they are so overnerfed daaaamn xD

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > LOL final thrust... i don't know if to cry or laugh.

> > > > > > > > > > > The OP is talking about how most classes can 1 shot you without any counter to it.

> > > > > > > > > > > If you think that warrior can 1 shot, then you are a bad player.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Rifle can definetly one-shot. The others... mjeh I give you that. More like two-shot. While also being immune to damage/cc/condi for half a day and regening more hp than many classes does damage so it balances out for the poor weak warrior.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > jahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > if the players stand still that is.

> > > > > > > > > The warrior cannot 1 shoot because of this simple fact:

> > > > > > > > > * you can see all the skills the warrior is doing!

> > > > > > > > > SIMPLE!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The OP is saying/complaining about 1 shoot that has no counter.

> > > > > > > > Seeing skills doesnt really matter.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > On my mesmer I can counter other mesmers with ease because they are *so predictable*. The more cheese condi the easier to fight them. Thieves? Haha... "One-shot" zerkers are pushovers because I made a hybrid specifically designed to take the burst of roamers and counter hard. Sustains are much harder. And then warriors... One of the few classes that I have problems fighting. Because I can see them, but not stop them, damage them and most of the time not even block them as their own full counter goes straight through mine.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Knowing how to fight matters more. Especially when you know how to fight your own.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lets stop with the useless talk and instead show me a video where there is a one shot build for warrior and then we will talk.

> > > > > > > One shot on warrior does not exist! Warrior is the only class that cannot 1 shot and I dare you to look for a video.

> > > > > > Ok.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > *Googles "GW2 one shot warrior" from 2018*

> > > > > >

> > > > > > First result is a video with 15-20K killshots thats literally named "one shot warrior roaming".

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What do we do know?

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"enkidu.5937" said:

> > > > > > watched both "one shot warrior roaming" / "one shot berserker" vids

> > > > > > not a single one shot (or close to)

> > > > > > it even took them some secs to kill afk's

> > > > > > disapointed a lot :/

> > > > >

> > > > > Exactly, this is one example not doing your homework right. The fool goes to google, then searches for 1 shot warrior videos and does not even watch the video.

> > > > > And just look at how many likes he gets, this is a clear example of **"people like what they want to hear."**

> > > > >

> > > > > My claim still stands "Warrior cannot 1 shot" prove me wrong!

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Do you speak English?

> > > ONE SHOT video please!

> >

> >

> > I link you a video called one shot why are you mad

> >

> > Calm down friend it's only gam

> >

> > Edit: on a serious note

> >

> >

> > 24 seconds in. hit's a person running into the camp for 20133-

> > 20k essentially. Most roamers run around wvw with anywhere between 17-20k health.

> > That is a one shot.

> > from a warrior.

>

> oh please ...he specifically asked for a ONE SHOT. A 12k gunflame followed by an immediate 13k arcing slice doesnt count since it requires nigh-perfect execution, 150 IQ, intense setup and years of practice. TWO SHOTS are perfectly balanced people....nothing to see here, so move along!

oh you XD

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> The problem with this argument is that there is *also* incredibly tanky builds that are nearly unkillable by any sigle player unless they spec full damage.

>

> Counterplay definetly exist. People are just generally too lazy to see it, its easier to complain about what kills them. The short version is damage counter bunker, hybrid counter damage and the bunker give both hybrid and damage time to do their job.

Ya except this isn't spvp and most people can't just swap to nomads to take out the deadeye dancing around spawn.

> @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > The problem with this argument is that there is *also* incredibly tanky builds that are nearly unkillable by any sigle player unless they spec full damage.

> >

> > Counterplay definetly exist. People are just generally too lazy to see it, its easier to complain about what kills them. The short version is damage counter bunker, hybrid counter damage and the bunker give both hybrid and damage time to do their job.

>

> Ya except this isn't spvp and most people can't just swap to nomads to take out the deadeye dancing around spawn.

i would really like to see how you kill a deadeye while you are in nomads, first time i hear that this stat combo was a good thing to take out a deadeye.

> @"Clownmug.8357" said:

> > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > @"Clownmug.8357" said:

> > > I see both ridiculously high damage and ridiculous tankiness from time to time. It's hard to tell if any of it is normal because I suspect 3rd party software is involved in a few cases. Just this weekend I ended up fighting in downed state with an Ele and when their downed health reached <1% it mysteriously shot back up to 50%.

> >

> > This is currently a bug with mistform

>

> Does that bug cause no vapor animation, able to continue attacking and taking damage?

The bug is that instead of going in mistform in downstate you'll recieve health back to 75% instead of the mistform

So uh do warriors run around with no damage modifiers at all? Because last I checked, damage in WvW reach ~6-8x base totally untraited, unbuffed damage, regardless of class. In comparison, an untraited thief malicious backstab at full malice is "only" about 3000 in full zerker/scholars. And that can instakill people. The same equipped warrior hit with 3500 level 3 killshot. Yet that apparently cant instakill.

Poor warriors and their low damage.

Gotta interject here with regards to Warrior:

Rifle is a gimmick weapon, no warrior who isn't memeing will be using this. One decent burst doesn't make up for a fairly meh weapon, and projectiles are horrible in WvW anyway and shouldn't be used seriously. Running mainhand axe is also a bad idea when sword is a clearly superior alternative (for sword leaps alone). And actually landing axe burst in WvW is a miracle in and of itself. Final Thrust is kinda badass but lets face it, if you're under 50% health, you were dead anyway. 20k Final Thrust is just for jollies.

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> Gotta interject here with regards to Warrior:

>

> Rifle is a gimmick weapon, no warrior who isn't memeing will be using this. One decent burst doesn't make up for a fairly meh weapon, and projectiles are horrible in WvW anyway and shouldn't be used seriously. Running mainhand axe is also a bad idea when sword is a clearly superior alternative (for sword leaps alone). And actually landing axe burst in WvW is a miracle in and of itself. Final Thrust is kinda kitten but lets face it, if you're under 50% health, you were dead anyway. 20k Final Thrust is just for jollies.

Fair point.

Given the posters point who made the original Warrior reference though, the same could be said for many of the other ‘one shots’ in the game.

E-Sports! ....

Ok well this is what happens when a system is too open and allows you to pick a wide variety of specs/stats/skills, there's bound to be broken stuff somewhere, bound to be builds that deal way too much damage or have too much survival, and some things like dire let you do both. Then two expansions in a row damage and speed of combat increased with the new specs.

It is what it is, it's not going to change.