Do you trash talk in PVP

Icemanfrost.5428

I dont trash talk but I do poke at those who do...

Some examples:

- reminding people that their caps lock is on.

- reminding people that they have shift held down when they speak in map chat.

- if I get called a homo, I respond that im sorry that I dont swing that way and wish them luck on thier hunt for a man

- if some one rages at a team mate I stir the pot by getting angry at the sun for rising or not being able to glide or mount mid match

- someone complains about my node capping skills I remind them that Im only here to kill people or die trying

General troll stuff I guess...team ragers are usually more fun to mess with than actually playing the game.

I do not trash tralk, as for the people that say they meant to do it as a joke, if a unknown person is walking by you, calls you a name and then says he was just joking do you become ofended or not, i would, so for me if someone that i do now know aproaches me rudelly and ofends me even the slightest of c i get ofended, even if u say it was a joke, simply i do not know u from nowhere and there are boundaries we all need to respect when we do now know a person, regardlessly i still ignore mostly everything because when i pvp i just cba typing i am to lazy for that ._. . And we all know how much hypocritical people sound when they actually speak of respect on the internet i guess...

My Question to all trash talkers. How many of you here got temp banned for light trash talking? I mean anything that's not racial slur. More like for example saying Shut the kitten up. I got over 300 hours for even using the abbreviation. I also got banned for over a month for just trolling by hitting on guys during matches. hahahah :D some of the best youtube channels are base on that. :P

> @"Buckeye.9846" said:

> I used to but after i got permabanned for offensive language, no not really. Not really worth it and risk losing or getting suspended your account. Remember every thing you say that is slightly offensive can and will be used against you later if you get suspended.

Damn. What did you say? If you are oerma banned how did you get back on gw?

I never say anything. But if they bm I go into full rage mode and send 10 msgs per reply they send me lol.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> I feel the overly sensitive player that are easy triggered by trash talkers are worst then the trash talkers themselves. It has become so bad that They have maccroed the report fonction onto there keyboard & keep spamming & abuse it every time they feel offended. Problem is, most of them (97%) feel offended when ever they die. They are triggered & compelled to spam it & whisper you (Reported) With often trash talk of there own blocking you before you can even respond. Worst is the ones you don't trash talk but still get a whisper of being reported after killing them. Point is, who is the most abusive? The ones trash talking? Or the ones abusing the report button & constantly talking about it when every-time triggered? Especially when a bloc buttons exist & they never have to hear about it again.

> sigh...

Guilty of being easily triggered. Some times you just can't. Yesterday this renegade on gold 3 went to 1v1 the firebrand in the middle of no where For some 2 mins. He couldn't kill him...not even close. I just went n +1 cos I was nearby killed the fb. Our war went to recap n hold home.

This renegade started flaming the warrior for no reason. Asking wtf he was doing not helping him No 1 responded. I m thief I went to decap far to relieve pressure 2 of our team is dead. He ask wtf was I doing. I m like... Decapping. U want me to go n die to 2v1? He then went back on the warrior and flamed him for trying to cap our home. This point I lost it... Not only is this guy not doing anything but consistently trying to 1v1 a fb which doesn't die to him and typing long bm texts which means he's not doing anything. He flames every one. I just can't not be silent any more. So I went on the usual ur build doesn't work. Esp not on FB. Gtfo.

I don't feel like I was being unfair. This guy basically just won't stop annoying our team and did nothing all game.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > @"Buckeye.9846" said:

> > I used to but after i got permabanned for offensive language, no not really. Not really worth it and risk losing or getting suspended your account. Remember every thing you say that is slightly offensive can and will be used against you later if you get suspended.

>

> kitten. What did you say? If you are oerma banned how did you get back on gw?

>

> I never say anything. But if they bm I go into full rage mode and send 10 msgs per reply they send me lol.

dont think i can list what i said here without getting marked. I appealed it few months later and they unbanned me, but the initial ban was perma.

These were the guilds

"---- is cancer" "i am --- ---- gme bnefits" fill in the blanks with something, in hindsight really stupid guilds. The messages i sent werent very offensive.