Tons of unusable Unlocks in storage :-/

Dear devs,

Could you please add means to exchange **Guaranteed Armor Unlocks**, **Guaranteed Weapon Unlocks** and **Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks** for something else or to convert them into something useful, for those of us who have nothing left to unlock?

I have over 70 sitting in my bank for months now, and besides the fact that I doubt I will be able to unlock anything else with them anytime soon, the fact stands that the more BLCs I open the higher that number will grow (so I will never be able to "catch up" on new skins to unlock).

For those players who are putting money into this, wouldn't it be accommodating to give them something to do with those items so they don't feel that they are wasting part of their investment on thin air (so to speak)?

> I have over 70 sitting in my bank for months now, and besides the fact that I doubt I will be able to unlock anything else with them anytime soon,

they meant to have unlocked a bunch more items a few weeks ago

my guess is that they will always add enough to satisfy 99.9% of the players who get any wardrobe unlock items and they won't have a plan for the 0.1% who have somehow managed to unlock everything.

> @"Dragon Priestess.9760" said:

> ... these are account bound, right?

Yep.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> You.. finished unlocking everything in fashion wars 2?

Well, I doubt "everything" is the correct term to use here, since those unlocks are for rare quality pieces and below. Rest assured, there are still plenty of skins I do not have unlocked yet. ;)

> What are you still doing here, you won, you beat the system.

> (Just joking)

LOL! Oh, my bad. See ya! :p

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> my guess is that they will always add enough to satisfy 99.9% of the players who get any wardrobe unlock items and they won't have a plan for the 0.1% who have somehow managed to unlock everything.

Thanks for giving me hope. ;)

This just happened a month ago and you still have everything unlocked?

11/13/18 update:

•The Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks have received a significant update. The maximum rarity for equipment skins has been increased to exotic, and many older exotic items have been added. Future updates to the wardrobe unlocks will continue to add older exotic items beyond this initial set.

•Over 600 new items have been added—mostly weapon and armor skins, but new dyes, gliders, outfits, finishers, and miniatures have also been added.

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> This just happened a month ago and you still have everything unlocked?

>

> 11/13/18 update:

>

> •The Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks have received a significant update. The maximum rarity for equipment skins has been increased to exotic, and many older exotic items have been added. Future updates to the wardrobe unlocks will continue to add older exotic items beyond this initial set.

> •Over 600 new items have been added—mostly weapon and armor skins, but new dyes, gliders, outfits, finishers, and miniatures have also been added.

>

That one is unlikely to have made much if any difference to anyone that was focused on unlocking skins since they probably had them unlocked already.

They have the coding to insure you don't get a mount skin that you already own. Couldn't they also code it so you won't get a Guaranteed unlock if your account shows 100% unlock? I know that's simple for me to type, but capability must be there.

Given this is a Gem Store item (ultimately) I think ANET has a responsibility to make sure people are getting their money's worth.

A Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock can be purchased for 15 BL statuettes. Why not allow players to exchange them with the same vendor for 15 BL statuettes? I imagine the OP probably has tons of those too, but at least he can trade statuettes for makeover kits, etc.

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> More then half the stuff you get from blc is a waste of investment. You unlocked everything. Grats. Now you got one extra item that's a waste. You are like one of 8 people this affects. I'm sure you'll be ok.

If I was "okay" with this, I would not have taken the time to create this thread. ("One of the 8 people"? Really?)

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> They have the coding to insure you don't get a mount skin that you already own. Couldn't they also code it so you won't get a Guaranteed unlock if your account shows 100% unlock? I know that's simple for me to type, but capability must be there.

>

> Given this is a Gem Store item (ultimately) I think ANET has a responsibility to make sure people are getting their money's worth.

**This.** :+1:

> A Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock can be purchased for 15 BL statuettes. Why not allow players to exchange them with the same vendor for 15 BL statuettes?

Now, THAT is a great idea. =) There is **always** use for Black Lion Statuettes, regardless of how many you have! <3 Like buying the Primers or other useful stuff. :)