Most absurd thing you heard in game...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Xxnecroxx.4039" said:

> > Necro is a Viable Profession in all game modes at this time in GW2 and does not need any buffs

>

> Well it is so not absurd at all, its not however optimal in all of em-

please give me 1 situation you would take a necro over ANY OTHER CLASS, other classes give more support, boons, damage, pretty much ANYTHING then what Necro can do

> @"Xxnecroxx.4039" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"Xxnecroxx.4039" said:

> > > Necro is a Viable Profession in all game modes at this time in GW2 and does not need any buffs

> >

> > Well it is so not absurd at all, its not however optimal in all of em-

>

> please give me 1 situation you would take a necro over ANY OTHER CLASS, other classes give more support, boons, damage, pretty much ANYTHING then what Necro can do

Scourges are one of the meta professions in WvW and one of the strongest in PvP... Like it or not, Necros aren't just Reaper. If necro was so useless as people put, we wouldn't be seeing tons of them on those game modes.

As for PvE... Blame Anet for not giving necro proper buff because of Epidemic and then nerfing epidemic unto oblivion.

Someone insulted my thief in spvp once by saying my gypsy outfits shit and that I should quit and then blocked me.

Aside from that being a completely random insult to use, that was a pirate outfit I mean come on.

If your going to insult my looks at least get the outfit right.

> @"Jeknar.6184" said:

> > @"Xxnecroxx.4039" said:

> > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > @"Xxnecroxx.4039" said:

> > > > Necro is a Viable Profession in all game modes at this time in GW2 and does not need any buffs

> > >

> > > Well it is so not absurd at all, its not however optimal in all of em-

> >

> > please give me 1 situation you would take a necro over ANY OTHER CLASS, other classes give more support, boons, damage, pretty much ANYTHING then what Necro can do

>

> Scourges are one of the meta professions in WvW and one of the strongest in PvP... Like it or not, Necros aren't just Reaper. If necro was so useless as people put, we wouldn't be seeing tons of them on those game modes.

>

> As for PvE... Blame Anet for not giving necro proper buff because of Epidemic and then nerfing epidemic unto oblivion.

and the only reason why they are good in those modes is for boon corrupt and they need support to really be good so ALONE necro in those modes are still bad

> @"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

> > @"Squeak.7093" said:

> > Whispered to my spouse, "Please stop killing us and being in the camp. I need my dailies." WvW 101. No. It is mine. Also there are three other maps to choose from. :)

>

> I don't have a problem with this when it's camps or towers, but when the monument or vet is up for a daily, let them finish, or assist (for the veteran creature).

I can help them by killing them and the veteran daily. I mean they do get the event done when it's dead as long as they tagged it.

> @"Squeak.7093" said:

> > @"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

> > > @"Squeak.7093" said:

> > > Whispered to my spouse, "Please stop killing us and being in the camp. I need my dailies." WvW 101. No. It is mine. Also there are three other maps to choose from. :)

> >

> > I don't have a problem with this when it's camps or towers, but when the monument or vet is up for a daily, let them finish, or assist (for the veteran creature).

>

> I can help them by killing them and the veteran daily. I mean they do get the event done when it's dead as long as they tagged it.

That was you!

> @"Squeak.7093" said:

> > @"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

> > > @"Squeak.7093" said:

> > > Whispered to my spouse, "Please stop killing us and being in the camp. I need my dailies." WvW 101. No. It is mine. Also there are three other maps to choose from. :)

> >

> > I don't have a problem with this when it's camps or towers, but when the monument or vet is up for a daily, let them finish, or assist (for the veteran creature).

>

> I can help them by killing them and the veteran daily. I mean they do get the event done when it's dead as long as they tagged it.

Or... kill them, let the creature live until they return, then kill them again. THEN kill the creature.

Of course, I wouldn’t do that....

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Squeak.7093" said:

> > > @"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

> > > > @"Squeak.7093" said:

> > > > Whispered to my spouse, "Please stop killing us and being in the camp. I need my dailies." WvW 101. No. It is mine. Also there are three other maps to choose from. :)

> > >

> > > I don't have a problem with this when it's camps or towers, but when the monument or vet is up for a daily, let them finish, or assist (for the veteran creature).

> >

> > I can help them by killing them and the veteran daily. I mean they do get the event done when it's dead as long as they tagged it.

>

> That was you!

I will not say anything further about that without my lawyer present.