PoF HP train wanted

> @"Ronan.9518" said:

> As far as I`m aware there never has be something like a PoF-Hp Train.

> There isn't a single HP in PoF where you meet someting above veteran (correct me if i'm wrong), so they are all/mostly soloable.

Yes, you're wrong. I just selected 2 HP locations and tried them both. The one in the Safuri Sand Sea went like this: I spawned the a Veteran Air Dijjin...then, about 5 seconds later 2 Hydra's spawed. Another few seconds later 3 Sand Lions and a Veteran Sand Shark agroed me...followed by 2 Forged sharpshooters and a Forged Forerunner. I was very quickly killed. The second one didn't go any better.

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"Ronan.9518" said:

> > As far as I`m aware there never has be something like a PoF-Hp Train.

> > There isn't a single HP in PoF where you meet someting above veteran (correct me if i'm wrong), so they are all/mostly soloable.

>

> Yes, you're wrong. I just selected 2 HP locations and tried them both. The one in the Safuri Sand Sea went like this: I spawned the a Veteran Air Dijjin...then, about 5 seconds later 2 Hydra's spawed. Another few seconds later 3 Sand Lions and a Veteran Sand Shark agroed me...followed by 2 Forged sharpshooters and a Forged Forerunner. I was very quickly killed. The second one didn't go any better.

All the mentioned mobs are in no way connected to the HP. They patroll the area around and can be cleared beforehand, leaving you enough time to kill the HP before they respawn.

And none of them are above veteran status.

I`ve solo said HP several times, even on characters with just gear of rare and lower quality

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > A learn to play issue mate.

>

> I know how to play the game. My issue is that I'm a very large man with very large hands...my fingers are too big to pull off quick maneuvers.

Still no Train needed, one or two person to help should be enough.

if you have time right now I could help you with said HP (if you play on EU-Server)

> @"Ronan.9518" said:

> > @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > A learn to play issue mate.

> >

> > I know how to play the game. My issue is that I'm a very large man with very large hands...my fingers are too big to pull off quick maneuvers.

>

> Still no Train needed, one or two person to help should be enough.

> if you have time right now I could help you with said HP (if you play on EU-Server)

I'm on a NA server (Sanctum of Rall)...but thanks anyway.

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"Ronan.9518" said:

> > > @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > A learn to play issue mate.

> > >

> > > I know how to play the game. My issue is that I'm a very large man with very large hands...my fingers are too big to pull off quick maneuvers.

> >

> > Still no Train needed, one or two person to help should be enough.

> > if you have time right now I could help you with said HP (if you play on EU-Server)

>

> I'm on a NA server (Sanctum of Rall)...but thanks anyway.

Just ask on map chat nicely for help. today's daily is bounty in CO, people won't mind to give you a hand.

> @"Ronan.9518" said:

> As far as I`m aware there never has be something like a PoF-Hp Train.

> There isn't a single HP in PoF where you meet someting above veteran (correct me if i'm wrong), so they are all/mostly soloable.

They are, but I see trains all the time being mentioned in map chat. Personally I solo all the HPs I need (it's faster), but if someone wants to do it this way they probably won't be waiting more than an hour.

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"Ronan.9518" said:

> > As far as I`m aware there never has be something like a PoF-Hp Train.

> > There isn't a single HP in PoF where you meet someting above veteran (correct me if i'm wrong), so they are all/mostly soloable.

>

> Yes, you're wrong. I just selected 2 HP locations and tried them both. The one in the Safuri Sand Sea went like this: I spawned the a Veteran Air Dijjin...then, about 5 seconds later 2 Hydra's spawed. Another few seconds later 3 Sand Lions and a Veteran Sand Shark agroed me...followed by 2 Forged sharpshooters and a Forged Forerunner. I was very quickly killed. The second one didn't go any better.

The rest of the enemies are just adds that happen to be around. If you make sure you clear the area and not aggro other adds before activating the HP you can kill the dijn easily solo. Just do not rush in.

While not common, there are HP trains for PoF. However, since they’re not common, it may be best to simply ask in chat for help if you’re having issues with a specific HP. Many players are more than happy to help if they’re not busy. Asking your guild is also another great option. Hope this helps in the future. :smile:

> @"BlueJin.4127" said:

> While not common, there are HP trains for PoF. However, since they’re not common, it may be best to simply ask in chat for help if you’re having issues with a specific HP. Many players are more than happy to help if they’re not busy. Asking your guild is also another great option. Hope this helps in the future. :smile:

Thanks, BlueJin. What I wound up doing is clearing as much of the HoT maps as I could, then got on a HP train over there...much easier, but much more costly in terms of 'teleport-to-friend' units.

Back when I still did HPs (now I use the Testimony of Heroics earned in WvW), I'd use the Spearmarshal Plea on a new character to get them to Vabbi, and then work my way northward. By the time I hit Crystal Oasis and the Highlands, I had about 80% of what I would need, and the rest I could easily get in Verdant Brink and Auric Basin.

Usually getting to the HPs in PoF was harder than completing them, especially in Vabbi and Desolation. (ugh)