What kind of armor skin would you like to be added to the game?

For example I would love to have a proper long cloak as skin for shoulder armor. That would be great for thieves or rangers but for others as well, I think. And I would like it to be not just medium but also heavy and light armor skin. It'd be great if it's a combi skin: shoulders and head. When you show the head armor then the PC wears the cloak's hood and when you hide the head piece armor the PC doesn't wear the hood. I don't know if this is possible so I would be also very happy if it'd be just the shoulder armor piece. What would you like to have?

I'd love to see what you just stated about the cloak!

I'd also love to see more armors that are scoundrel-like, something like what Han Solo wears and some steampunkish outfits that are simple, yet badass! Nothing that is a long coat or a curtain wrapped around your waist and arm (Zafirah's outfit is so nice but I feel that the 'cape' ruins it a bit >>).

Would really love to see more of those simpler armors, particularly for Medium armor sets. I feel the choices are really poor when it comes to wanting armor that has no coat or extra buttcape.

> @"Blur.3465" said:

> I'd love to see what you just stated about the cloak!

> I'd also love to see more armors that are scoundrel-like, something like what Han Solo wears and some steampunkish outfits that are simple, yet kitten!

> Would really love to see more of those simpler armors, particularly for Medium armor sets. I feel the choices are really poor when it comes to wanting armor that has no coat or extra buttcape.

>

You're right! A bit variation would be nice, not just for medium but for heavy and light armor as well. How awesome a more scoundrel-like outfit with a cloak as shoulder (and head) piece would be. There are many "shiny" outfits that are sometimes a bit overdone I feel. I like more realistic outfits which are, as you said, simple, yet kitten. Of course it depends on how you want your character to be but if you want to play a scoundrel-looking character (as an example), options are bad.

-A regular basic mage armour for charrs and humans. (Male I precise) like only made of silk/tissues eventually a very little leather but no iron. Like dumbledor.

-Eye visors like in dbz for any class.

-heavier armor for light, less armor for heavy.

-Lab coat. Why not?

-S t e a m p u n k A r m o r s

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> A regular basic mage armour for charrs and humans. (Male I precise) like only made of silk/tissues eventually a very little leather but no iron. Like dumbledor.

I want traditional cloth mage robes too. I'd also like to see it as an outfit, for instance so guardian could wear it too. In that vein, some heavy armor that _looks_ less heavy, for instance, similar to Draconic leggings, which has a lot of flow-y cloth

I want a skin tight catsuit for my thief that covers her whole body. Unfortunately, the only one I found is the Sneakthief armor which shows skin at various places. I would like something that covers the whole body that I can dye black.

If not an armor, an outfit is fine, too. Something without any loosely hanging parts (such as capes), glowing parts, spikes, or crystal dragon poop attached (looks at Gem Aura outfit). I want something that fits a quiet, agile, and sneaky thief, camouflaged at night. Kind of like Cat Woman.

Oh, new armor style ideas? Don't mind if I do.

**Heavy:**

The "_Juggernaut_": exposed arm beef with metal upper-arm bands (maybe a little extra buff/muscle texture using skin/fur colors), big, rounded helmet, shoulders, and chest plates form a cannonball-like silhouette when worn together.

The "_Tiger Power_" (White Power Ranger): Sleek, brightly-hued outfit with animalistic motorcycle helmet and fitted, stylized breastplate, with matching bands on the gloves and boots. Subsurface scattering gives it a light, clothy sheen, like leggings or tights. Visible Guild Sigil, if possible.

The "_Platinum_": Ultra-shiny mirror finish. Highly stylized, mechanical-looking armor plates interlocked for flexibility with subtle etchings, possibly based on the Roman banded or maximillian styles.

The "_Gundam_": You know what a Gundam looks like... kinda like that, or Samurai Pizza Cats. Somewhat robotic; anime AF.

**Medium:**

The "_Batman_" (or "Spider-Man"): Sleek, fitted armor with full cowl and muscle-definition-aping hardened plates. Faded, clothy textures with possible rubber matte esp. on the head/shoulder pieces. Optional cape and/or through-hair, if possible. Somewhat similar to existing Whispers outfits, but with simpler, more dramatic designs.

The "_Robin Hood_" (aka, the "Link"): Simple, belted tunic over light chain shirt, French-style archer's helmet (sometimes known as a "bullet helm") or simple colonial feather-cap, chain-textured cloth pants and leather high boots. Somewhat similar to the Seraph and Guild Heavy armor sets, but more cloth and less metal.

The "_Tommy Oliver_" (Green, Dino-Black Power Ranger): Sleek, form-fitting bodysuit and helmet similar to the "Tiger Power", above. Instead of full breastplate, features exaggerated shoulders and single armored plate on the chest and back. Helmet is sleeker; more mask-like.

The "_Plague Doctor_": Sweeping, colonial shoulder cape and "skirt" (full cloak, not a duster) over a simple traveler's outfit, with distinctive full-mask and tricorne hat.

The "_Road Warrior_": I'm sure you've seen those movies... leathers and feathers with random spikes and cobbled/salvaged pieces attached in strategic areas of the core harness. Equal parts fetishist, biker, and horror movie trope.

The "_Hercules_": somewhat similar to the "Juggernaut", above, but using more form-appropriate polished leather plates and pleated skirt. A stylized toga/cape across the chest fastened with a somewhat large seal on one shoulder and tucked into the waistband opposite.

**Light:**

The "_Power Ranger_": Full, fitted bodysuit pieces with face-covering motorcycle helmet, similar to the "Tiger Power" and "Tommy Oliver", above. Instead of any chestplate, features large, simple geometric patterns.

The "_Black Mage_" (aka, the "Snuggie Cultist"): Long, full robe covering most of the body. Simple, but stylized with patterns or magical lighting effects (if poss.), covering pants similar to Heritage set. Big, floppy hat covering and darkening the whole head and face, adding a faint glow effect to the eyes (if poss.), with similar oversized-looking gloves and boots.

The "_Drum Major_": Princely silk shirt with decorative, metallic bands/chains parallel across the chest and sharp-edged, but "dangly" shoulder pads. I'm sure everyone remembers the old GW1 Vabbian Mesmer armor... that plus a little extra Prince Charming from Cinderella.

The "_Mage Armor_" (aka, "Screw It! I'm Using Magic!"): Transparent, heavy-looking armor of force "covering" glowing bikini/underwear, headband, hands, and shoes.

The "Plague Doctor" also works nicely as Light armor.

Just average clothing armor , everything doesn't have to have ridiculous features and endless buttcapes. Even the armor without buttcapes have ugly af features like awkward looking waste area and stupid buttflaps or w/e (IT ISN'T ALLOWED TO BE NORMAL!!) just make regular stuff my dudes , with regular shapes and sized. I mean it really isn't rocket science.. you can do it, put 1 foot forward, then follow with the next foot. There ya go big ANet you can do it buddy.

all armor styles for all characters. I would love a good set of actual armor for my mesmer and necro. Closest imo we get is Bladed armor. But I would love trench coats on light armor classes as well. And the same goes for Heavy and Medium armors getting access to all types of armors... for fashion only of course (I think mixing actual armor sets would be wrong)

I'd take a texture update of the low-level gear at this rate. I hate the over-the-top fantasy stuff that has dominated every new outfit since release. Since they obviously won't release anything sort of on the realistic side, can you at least update the ones that already exist to match the modern art quality?