Why.... [MAJOR SPOILERS]

Arden.7480

Why did you kill her?

Everything is pointless now... Everything :'(

The Commander led Tyria to destruction, we are doomed...

When I left the instance I was only repeating: holy ----

I still can't process it, and I completed it 3 hrs ago... My god...

Aurene's vision made me cry, but this... devastated me... Now I need to go to psychologist.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"TrinitySK.6713" said:

> Feel ya mate but to give up everything now would be a waste of not only Aurene's life, but of Tyria and everyone in it! The fight continues, till the last man falls!

Glint, Snaff, Blish now Aurene... And so many other countless lives... There is no hope without Aurene...

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> Why did you kill her?

>

> Everything is pointless now... Everything :'(

>

>

> The Commander led Tyria to destruction, we are doomed...

>

> When I left the instance I was only repeating: holy ----

>

> I still can't process it, and I completed it 3 hrs ago... My god...

>

> Aurene's vision made me cry, but this... devastated me... Now I need to go to psychologist.

I feel the same :(

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> > @"TrinitySK.6713" said:

> > Feel ya mate but to give up everything now would be a waste of not only Aurene's life, but of Tyria and everyone in it! The fight continues, till the last man falls!

>

> Glint, Snaff, Blish now Aurene... And so many other countless lives... There is no hope without Aurene...

I also remember Trahearne , Sieran, and Tybalt. But in Tyria, as in the real world, In the midst of life we are in death.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > @"TrinitySK.6713" said:

> > > Feel ya mate but to give up everything now would be a waste of not only Aurene's life, but of Tyria and everyone in it! The fight continues, till the last man falls!

> >

> > Glint, Snaff, Blish now Aurene... And so many other countless lives... There is no hope without Aurene...

>

> I also remember Trahearne and Tybalt. But in Tyria, as in the real world, In the midst of life we are in death.

I didn't think she would die... poor Aurene... And Trahearne and Tybalt and Sieran and Forgal... :'(

When I finished the story I just stood in one spot, blankly staring into nothing and just contemplating...

But seriously, fantastic job Arena Net, you've outdone yourselves with the story and music and...everything!

Thank you, it's the first time I got such surge of emotions in me while doing the story! <3

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Blur.3465" said:

> When I finished the story I just stood in one spot, blankly staring into nothing and just contemplating...

>

> But seriously, fantastic job Arena Net, you've outdone yourselves with the story and music and...everything!

>

> Thank you, it's the first time I got such surge of emotions in me while doing the story! <3

Thank you so much for the kind words. It fills my heart to know you had such a memorable experience!

> @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

>

> Thank you so much for the kind words. It fills my heart to know you had such a memorable experience!

One of the best, if not the best experience I've had while going through the story! <3

Needless to say, now I am listening to "Aurene, Guide Us" , goosebumps and tears!

Oh Kralkatorrik you're gonna get it...

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Phaede Knight.4705" said:

> I'm stunned, shocked, sadden, a lil angry that all of this led to this...for the last ten minutes I just stood in the forge blankly staring at my screen, debating if it was all some twisted dream created by kralk and not real or if i'd just wasted the last year raising a child only to see her die...

It’s really heavy! We’re here for you!

/hug :)

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> And I shall say no more

This seems like you're hinting at something...

I have my own theory...

>! Aurene ate Joko right? And probably absorbed his magic... and Joko kept coming back to life... maybe Aurene can do the same? I'm hoping so badly xD

> @"Blur.3465" said:

> When I finished the story I just stood in one spot, blankly staring into nothing and just contemplating...

>

> But seriously, fantastic job Arena Net, you've outdone yourselves with the story and music and...everything!

>

> Thank you, it's the first time I got such surge of emotions in me while doing the story! <3

And Taimi.... Her reaction just made me soo emotional...

Debbi Derryberry... My god, she is phenomenal!

And Maclaine Diemer, I look up to him, he is just out of this planet, tell him please.

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> And Taimi.... Her reaction just made me soo emotional...

>

> Debbi Derryberry... My god, she is phenomenal!

>

> And Maclaine Diemer, I look up to him, he is just out of this planet, tell him please.

Yes!!!! Taimi's voice acting there absolutely pierced my heart! My eyes widened and then I saw the entire scene, shocked!!!

EDIT: Perfect voice acting in this episode as well. I haven't heard how other races sounded, but the voice over for male human was spectacular!