Why.... [MAJOR SPOILERS]

Arden.7480

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Gambit.9501" said:

> > @"Jimbru.6014" said:

> > Maybe one day as GW2 is fading into the sunset, ANet will look back on all this and realize something that's very important to the vast majority of people in real life: the good guys should win. And in a game where we're supposed to be playing world saving heroes, they should do with decisively and without tragedy at every turn. From my military service, I know all too well that victory often has its price to be paid. But this is a GAME. Let us have fun. Let us have glory. Let heroes be heroes. The world is tragic enough without bringing the horror into where most players go as an escape. You did this wrong, ANet. You did this just straight up wrong.

>

> Honestly? Just go play a different game if that's what you're honestly looking for. Ever since the days of Scarlet, GW2 has loved injecting its existential dread at the end of episodes. I'm not saying this as an excuse, i'm saying this as a simple matter of fact.

This is not anything like scarlets war. They never gave us a buddy for a couple of LW seasons and two expansions and then kill it off, when it was still a child. GW2 story was actually a heroic story about the commander, with a lot of sassy humor.

I really, really loved this story, I hate that we lost Aurene but it was so well written. It was emotional and heart-breaking, I already cried when Caithe described Aurene being like sunshine. When Braham asks at the end "Now what?" and my character says "I don't know" in a most deflated voice, it sums up perfectly how I feel. Feels like everything was used up. But like in real life, we just must gather ourselves up and get on with what we have left, it'll just take time :/

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> #Aurene will commune with the Dream aka Pale Tree.

>

> That's why Caithe was that important in this episode: opened a new chapter in Sylvari's story. Her flowers faded away, but she stayed in this new form, began new Sylvari's creation and Aurene will be the Master of Dream.

>

> The Grove will be reshaped together with Tyria.

Does that mean we getting new silvary models? It does, doesn't it? And all thse requests fro new race will be fulfilled?

> @"phs.6089" said:

> > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > #Aurene will commune with the Dream aka Pale Tree.

> >

> > That's why Caithe was that important in this episode: opened a new chapter in Sylvari's story. Her flowers faded away, but she stayed in this new form, began new Sylvari's creation and Aurene will be the Master of Dream.

> >

> > The Grove will be reshaped together with Tyria.

>

>

> Does that mean we getting new silvary models? It does, doesn't it? And all thse requests fro new race will be fulfilled?

I think Caithe is a sign for that - new Sylvari models.

> @"brenda.9723" said:

> This is not anything like scarlets war. They never gave us a buddy for a couple of LW seasons and two expansions and then kill it off, when it was still a child. GW2 story was actually a heroic story about the commander, with a lot of sassy humor.

way to... miss the point...?