[Spoilers] All Or Nothing feedback

Leigh.6083

Holy shit, devs, this episode was incredible! I recently played through Personal Story again and wow, you've come such a long way! Your storytelling skills are superb! I am so proud! ?

A few things I want to note! The first part in Scion and Champion where you do the trials and help Aurene absorb volatile magic - honestly, it was really tough with my thief which just doesn't have the health to deal with that.

Please be careful with that sort of thing - with the "weaker" classes it can seriously distract from enjoyment of the story if we struggle to get through them! I really appreciate that Glint revives us though instead of us dying and having to restart. The rest of the episode though went really smoothly! At the start of the battle with Kralk I was kinda dreading it because I _thought_ I'd die multiple times before I would manage to finish the episode, but that wasn't the case and I really appreciate that.

The special effects and build-up to the ending are **outstanding**, I have never been so excited to play GW2! So many things about this game has improved - the voice acting, the script (I love the humour). I'm blown away and I can't wait for the next episode!

But damn, I really hope Aurene's not DEAD dead, y'know? ? I mean, for a main character, I was really hoping to see her waaay more involved.

I replayed the battle with Zhaitan the other day and the following celebrations in Fort Trinity - we really need another victory as happy as that one was!

EDIT: I forgot to mention I LOVE the soundtrack throughout LWS4 - it's amazing!

The final instance was pretty good and it was nice to see you didn't cop out with the final bit.

For me though, he map and the lead in was the worst episode yet in any season since LS2. Little more than fetch and carry stuff in map empty of any content. Compared to Jahai Bluffs, I'm a little shocked about the difference in quality, esp how the map was utiliised in doing so. It was saved only by the ending

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> The final instance was pretty good and it was nice to see you didn't cop out with the final bit.

>

> For me though, he map and the lead in was the worst episode yet in any season since LS2. Little more than fetch and carry stuff in map empty of any content. Compared to Jahai Bluffs, I'm a little shocked about the difference in quality, esp how the map was utiliised in doing so. It was saved only by the ending

The commander has been basically running around and doing fetch and carry through the seasons in most of not all episodes. Its consistent across lw and i wouldnt hold it as critisism towards this episode in particular. It may tho feel more fetch than ep 4 but that too had its fair share of fetch.

As for the map and the reolayability does it really have non? Between the metas collections weapon sets and the diviver's gear ud think the replayability would be on the higher side competing with ep which its main draw was the armor.

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > The final instance was pretty good and it was nice to see you didn't cop out with the final bit.

> >

> > For me though, he map and the lead in was the worst episode yet in any season since LS2. Little more than fetch and carry stuff in map empty of any content. Compared to Jahai Bluffs, I'm a little shocked about the difference in quality, esp how the map was utiliised in doing so. It was saved only by the ending

>

> The commander has been basically running around and doing fetch and carry through the seasons in most of not all episodes. Its consistent across lw and i wouldnt hold it as critisism towards this episode in particular. It may tho feel more fetch than ep 4 but that too had its fair share of fetch.

>

> As for the map and the reolayability does it really have non? Between the metas collections weapon sets and the diviver's gear ud think the replayability would be on the higher side competing with ep which its main draw was the armor.

>

>

Perhaps, but I usually judge by the initial layer of content. Are there lots of events? Are the hearts engaging or at least telling an engaging story? Is there plenty to do before diving into the collections?

For me, the answer was resoundingly no. This felt like everything went into the final fight and scene and then a map was quickly added with some fetch and carry stuff to utilise it. All we did was grab some oil off the dredge whilst smashing brand crystals, grab some dishes and grab some dynamite.

Now let's look at jahai which had lots of cool map stories, interesting event story chains like the branded djinn and the fake joko or the variety in Sandswept isles.

This map didn't remotely compare to those and felt empty in comparison.

> @"Turin.6921" said:

> I have to ask. Was the last part of the instance with the wounded commender inspired by the Mass Effect 3 ending?

So where is "Marauder Shields"?

But BY HOLY KORMIR!

That... episode made me cry. Me. 24 years old guy, sitting by PC crying when his girlfriend is cuddling to him, not understanding what happened but also shedding some tears.