Warrior Poweer is Absurd

Solori.6025

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warrior is def. not OP but it is also not as bad as some people here are making it out to be. You can still see a fait amount of people using it in AT as well (on EU). The problem is that it is a duelist but it does the job worse than Chrono Bunker, Soulbeast and Mirage. Nerfs those enough so that spellbreaker wins versus them, and warrior will instantly be meta (and will get complaints about being OP as any meta 1v1 spec gets).

I facerolled 3 condi mesmers on the way to sm with my warrior.

didn't even pop a util.

walked straight up to the Lord one shotted him (from stealth) and waited for their zerg to arrive.

while I waited I called chuck Norris on the Phone and left an answer machine message about his mum.

> @"Miko.4158" said:

> I facerolled 3 condi mesmers on the way to sm with my warrior.

> didn't even pop a util.

> walked straight up to the Lord one shotted him (from stealth) and waited for their zerg to arrive.

> while I waited I called chuck Norris on the Phone and left an answer machine message about his mum.

>

Besides the stealth thing that is not too far away from reality. PvP and WvW are two different worlds when it comes to warriors. Core Warrior facerolls everything in WvW. Not so much in PvP where I can beat them with keyboardturning and skillclicking.

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > @"Miko.4158" said:

> > I facerolled 3 condi mesmers on the way to sm with my warrior.

> > didn't even pop a util.

> > walked straight up to the Lord one shotted him (from stealth) and waited for their zerg to arrive.

> > while I waited I called chuck Norris on the Phone and left an answer machine message about his mum.

> >

> Besides the stealth thing that is not too far away from reality. PvP and WvW are two different worlds when it comes to warriors. Core Warrior facerolls everything in WvW. Not so much in PvP where I can beat them with keyboardturning and skillclicking.

>

yeah cos heavy armour is the condi hard counter.

I put three, but sometimes its 4-5.

I can't count all the flies on my faceroll tank.

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > @"Miko.4158" said:

> > I facerolled 3 condi mesmers on the way to sm with my warrior.

> > didn't even pop a util.

> > walked straight up to the Lord one shotted him (from stealth) and waited for their zerg to arrive.

> > while I waited I called chuck Norris on the Phone and left an answer machine message about his mum.

> >

> Besides the stealth thing that is not too far away from reality. PvP and WvW are two different worlds when it comes to warriors. Core Warrior facerolls everything in WvW. Not so much in PvP where I can beat them with keyboardturning and skillclicking.

>

Uh, no it does not, not by a large large margin, most of our gap closers have a less than 50% rate in which they even work. If you can dodge the WW and kite core warriors are a complete joke.

> @"Mighty Cole.7849" said:

> @Solori.6025 and @Ferus.3165

>

> The next time you encounter one of these absurdly strong warriors, you should try the following:

>

> 1. Kite the warrior

> 2. Bait out the warriors cooldowns

> 3. Dodge/interrupt the burst skills

> 4. Use the terrain to your advantage

> 5. STAY FURTHER THAN 130 units from the warrior as much as possible

>

> Once you've mastered that, come back and let us know how powerful warriors are.

> Hope this comment was helpful. :grin:

>

> EDIT: I'd like to apologize to my fellow warriors for sharing step by step instructions on how to defeat our unbeatable profession.

Sir, you are a major sellout.

After you have revealed these great secrets (scientists hate him!!) I feel that my perfect "always run far" sPvP match strategy has become non-viable.

They do exactly as you say then _even better_, swap the Condi Mirage over to make sure my Core Warrior's disappointment becomes immeasurable, and my day becomes ruined.

>! I'm kidding, this post is salt-free

The OP is definitely being sarcastic, well.. 97% sure he's trollng. But see here's the catch, if nobody talks about how to "counter warrior" then ANET won't see how badly they designed "open world pvp" for this class. It's so hard to play in open field vs. people who have COMMON SENSE and are actual legit players. I stopped caring about WvW and just focused on sPvP because of how badly designed WvW open world is for Warrior.