Please Slaughter all wolves in WvW, Anet!

Kirin.7306

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> > windborne note->warhorn5->any screeching bird XD

>

> The Eagle merged skills on soulbeast.

Aka the reason I can't stay on Soulbeast more than an hour. If only I had the code-fu to substitute in some other sound... Like something from a Brazzers vid

> @"Jeknar.6184" said:

> > @"rektu.8209" said:

> > It’s not the howling that gives me headaches, but it’s the fact that players can rally of wolves.

>

> The only wolf in WvW that can rally players is the Veteran one near Umberglade... Every other non-veteran creature no longer rally people for years now.

Yeah, that’s true, but the vet wolf does a howl that spawns other wolves and they are normal mobs, but they still rally you, just like the entangles from the veteran mobseast of SM.

I've brought this up before in past posts, but, when I first played in WvW I always thought that the wolves used to howl when enemies were in the perimeter lol. It would actually be cool if they were coded like that anyway. I got paranoid in the first week of wvw with that assumption until I realised it wasn't due to any other interaction. Devs, if you are reading this, you should secretly code it in and randomly put it in without players knowing. Would be a nice easter egg.