Mist Capacitor is to expensive to reset ascended amulets.

Hitman.5829

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> At the drop rate of those they should change it to 500 BoH instead.

The drop rate is not good, otherwise it will reflect that on the TP.

I can get 750 in about 2 weeks of play

I have about 50000 of BoH, but I have collected them over 7 years, that is roughly 20 BoH per day maybe more.

Anyway, the BoH is a good idea, but the amount you propose is a bit too high i think.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> The PvP version costs 250 shards of glory, at most 2g from the TP. It's identical to the WvW version.

>

>

Wait, are you saying that if I buy the accesory from WvW, I can use PvP currency to reset it? Or do I need to buy the PvP accessory?

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > The PvP version costs 250 shards of glory, at most 2g from the TP. It's identical to the WvW version.

> >

> >

>

> Wait, are you saying that if I buy the accesory from WvW, I can use PvP currency to reset it? Or do I need to buy the PvP accessory?

wvw and pvp -- and fractal -- trinkets and capacitors are identical once purchased. They are only different in the currencies used to purchase them . . .

> @"Gop.8713" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > The PvP version costs 250 shards of glory, at most 2g from the TP. It's identical to the WvW version.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Wait, are you saying that if I buy the accesory from WvW, I can use PvP currency to reset it? Or do I need to buy the PvP accessory?

>

> wvw and pvp -- and fractal -- trinkets and capacitors are identical once purchased. They are only different in the currencies used to purchase them . . .

Ah very nice, that is what happens when you are a WvW player only hahahahaha

Anyway, I still think that the reset requirement for WvW is a bit too much.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > The PvP version costs 250 shards of glory, at most 2g from the TP. It's identical to the WvW version.

> >

> >

>

> Wait, are you saying that if I buy the accesory from WvW, I can use PvP currency to reset it? Or do I need to buy the PvP accessory?

Mist Trinkets are same from all 3 game mods, wvw, pvp, fractals, so mist capacitor from any of those is also the same. As was mentioned above. Cheapest option is pvp shards of glory unless u have fractal god (or don't care of it) and don't know what to do with fractal relics.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > The PvP version costs 250 shards of glory, at most 2g from the TP. It's identical to the WvW version.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Wait, are you saying that if I buy the accesory from WvW, I can use PvP currency to reset it? Or do I need to buy the PvP accessory?

>

> Mist Trinkets are same from all 3 game mods, wvw, pvp, fractals, so mist capacitor from any of those is also the same. As was mentioned above. Cheapest option is pvp shards of glory unless u have fractal god (or don't care of it) and don't know what to do with fractal relics.

You need an Integrated Fractal Matrix for the reset item though. Costs 10 Matrices which costs 3.5g~ So it's still cheaper to go for 250 shards. Not to mention the required 15 relics.

> @"borgs.6103" said:

> > @"phs.6089" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > The PvP version costs 250 shards of glory, at most 2g from the TP. It's identical to the WvW version.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Wait, are you saying that if I buy the accesory from WvW, I can use PvP currency to reset it? Or do I need to buy the PvP accessory?

> >

> > Mist Trinkets are same from all 3 game mods, wvw, pvp, fractals, so mist capacitor from any of those is also the same. As was mentioned above. Cheapest option is pvp shards of glory unless u have fractal god (or don't care of it) and don't know what to do with fractal relics.

>

> You need an Integrated Fractal Matrix for the reset item though. Costs 10 Matrices which costs 3.5g~ So it's still cheaper to go for 250 shards. Not to mention the required 15 relics.

Oh, forgot about matrices x.x. So shards of glory it is

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > At the drop rate of those they should change it to 500 BoH instead.

>

> The drop rate is not good, otherwise it will reflect that on the TP.

> I can get 750 in about 2 weeks of play

>

> I have about 50000 of BoH, but I have collected them over 7 years, that is roughly 20 BoH per day maybe more.

>

> Anyway, the BoH is a good idea, but the amount you propose is a bit too high i think.

Yes but you can get more BoH from the Skirmish chests.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> The cost for a reset of WvW ascended amulets is 250 stacks of memory of battle per accessory.

> This is very expensive! Please consider lowering to a more reasonable price and or lower the amount of memory of battle required.

Um, Click the crossed swords icon on the top left of your screen, enter the mists "pvp lobby", and work your way north to the vendors.

Shards of glory are dirt cheap, many more people do WvW legendary armor rather than sPvP best I can deduce.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> The PvP version costs 250 shards of glory, at most 2g from the TP. It's identical to the WvW version.

>

>

Wow, wish I had known this myself. I just bought another trinket. Oh well, I could use the extra one. Good to know PvP works for this.

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> use the pvp one ez game. It's wvw what do you expect? Make the least amount of gold and you have to spend the most lol

You can actually make bold in WvW? Always thought that was a joke.

And LOL @ your “signature.” Didn’t you guys just move there?

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> you buy accessories from WvW? :open_mouth:

>

> easier just get a brand new one from LW map?

If you play wvw all the time then it's easier for wvw trinket because you already of the materials sitting in your stash. Also you don't have to stop your preferred game mode and go to PvE -- unless you're into it (not judging)