Necro needs nerf

Kotte.2460

> @"Kotte.2460" said:

> Well of darkness is blinds and dagger offhand. Jus. Also a fiend summon

You do realize that no one EVER uses these in compositions? If you get rolled over by a Minion Master, be it core, Scourge, or Reaper, you are doing something wrong. Dagger offhand? Let me laugh, no one uses that in "serious" PvP (because serious PvP is non-existent anyways).If you think necromancers have too much HP, play one for a few matches with good players. You'll see that the health pool you have goes down very quickly anyways. And I don't even play Necromancer. Those are common knowledge for good PvPers!

> @"Gaming Digi.9741" said:

> > @"Kotte.2460" said:

> > Well of darkness is blinds and dagger offhand. Jus. Also a fiend summon

>

> You do realize that no one EVER uses these in compositions? If you get rolled over by a Minion Master, be it core, Scourge, or Reaper, you are doing something wrong. Dagger offhand? Let me laugh, no one uses that in "serious" PvP (because serious PvP is non-existent anyways).If you think necromancers have too much HP, play one for a few matches with good players. You'll see that the health pool you have goes down very quickly anyways. And I don't even play Necromancer. Those are common knowledge for good PvPers!

You do know this is a meme post right

Why would arenet give reaper such a mechanic as reaper shroud? It basically makes necro invincible and last what seems like forever. I seen a reaper 1v15 last night using just shroud and shroud 5 skill,one shot all 15 players.than it used it’s crazy op with teleport and sprectral walk to basically transverse to the other side of the map in 2 seconds just to gank a whole Zerg.just ridiculous

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Why would arenet give reaper such a mechanic as reaper shroud? It basically makes necro invincible and last what seems like forever. I seen a reaper 1v15 last night using just shroud and shroud 5 skill,one shot all 15 players.than it used it’s crazy op with teleport and sprectral walk to basically transverse to the other side of the map in 2 seconds just to gank a whole Zerg.just ridiculous

That was me. I go 1v15 on a regular basis and win nine times out of five. It's mostly the class, im a pretty bad player myself.

> @"TheDevice.2751" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Why would arenet give reaper such a mechanic as reaper shroud? It basically makes necro invincible and last what seems like forever. I seen a reaper 1v15 last night using just shroud and shroud 5 skill,one shot all 15 players.than it used it’s crazy op with teleport and sprectral walk to basically transverse to the other side of the map in 2 seconds just to gank a whole Zerg.just ridiculous

>

> That was me. I go 1v15 on a regular basis and win nine times out of five. It's mostly the class, im a pretty bad player myself.

Least arenet could do so other classes stand a chance is remove all the block and invulnerability skills it has,combined with it high mobility it’s just too much

> @"Kotte.2460" said:

> > @"Gaming Digi.9741" said:

> > > @"Kotte.2460" said:

> > > Well of darkness is blinds and dagger offhand. Jus. Also a fiend summon

> >

> > You do realize that no one EVER uses these in compositions? If you get rolled over by a Minion Master, be it core, Scourge, or Reaper, you are doing something wrong. Dagger offhand? Let me laugh, no one uses that in "serious" PvP (because serious PvP is non-existent anyways).If you think necromancers have too much HP, play one for a few matches with good players. You'll see that the health pool you have goes down very quickly anyways. And I don't even play Necromancer. Those are common knowledge for good PvPers!

>

> You do know this is a meme post right

I bet he didn't

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"Kotte.2460" said:

> > > @"Gaming Digi.9741" said:

> > > > @"Kotte.2460" said:

> > > > Well of darkness is blinds and dagger offhand. Jus. Also a fiend summon

> > >

> > > You do realize that no one EVER uses these in compositions? If you get rolled over by a Minion Master, be it core, Scourge, or Reaper, you are doing something wrong. Dagger offhand? Let me laugh, no one uses that in "serious" PvP (because serious PvP is non-existent anyways).If you think necromancers have too much HP, play one for a few matches with good players. You'll see that the health pool you have goes down very quickly anyways. And I don't even play Necromancer. Those are common knowledge for good PvPers!

> >

> > You do know this is a meme post right

>

> I bet he didn't

Your bet was right XD Well one nice little meme post man!

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Why would arenet give reaper such a mechanic as reaper shroud? It basically makes necro invincible and last what seems like forever. I seen a reaper 1v15 last night using just shroud and shroud 5 skill,one shot all 15 players.than it used it’s crazy op with teleport and sprectral walk to basically transverse to the other side of the map in 2 seconds just to gank a whole Zerg.just ridiculous

You have to stop using drugs while playing. Shroud decays naturally and is destroyed with damage.

No one will survive 3v1 let alone 15v1

Grow up

10 much Needed necro nerfs:

1. If you corrupt a boon, also corrupt a boon from allies around you

2. If necro downs another player, necro also goes Downstate but with only 20% of the normal Downstate healthpool

3. Whenever the necro gets swiftness, it's automatically converted into cripple

4. While wielding a greatsword, you are applied with slow for 2minutes (1 second interval)

5. Necro can no longer crit. Dmg of all skills increased by 2%

6. Sand savant cd/recharge rate increased by 100000%

7. After moving 300units, necro gets knocked down for 3 seconds

8. Maximum lifeforce reduced by 90% because necro has high healthpool

9. All healing necro receives is reduced by 99%

10. All cooldown and casttime are increased by 200%

Come on guys... If it was just that it would still be "OK". No, necromancers have insane access to weakness and since the last patch, they can litteraly perma fear! How is it fun to fight a profession that reduce your endurance regen, prevent you from doing critical strike and perma CC you?