so why healing turret over med kit?

Stand The Wall.6987

Indeed what's the context here? For WvW the medkit is pretty meh running solo since you cant do anything other than healing. The F1 heal is also only good if you have a metric ton of healpower and traited tools. But you do run traited medkit to just pump out healing when zerging.

I have tried running medkit solo on a condi/heal build (pretty much the only type that can get enough damage and healing on) and I ended up literally never using the kit in combat because in the time it takes to fully use the 3 AoE heals, the enemy will have done twice as much damage anyway.

Even smallscale I dont really see the point, they need whatever damage you do much more than they need your healing. The tipping point is probably at like 15+ people... in which case you can go full minstrel and healbot anyway.

Med kit scales nicely with healing power. While Heal Turret performes better with no healing power, the med kit can outshine turret when above 1k healing power and traited.

I prefer med kit for some condition-based builds with high healing power, where the condis tick while you can constantly heal yourself up with the med kit, but not for power based builds where the dps loss is too high (als already mentioned before).

> @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > Medi Kits biggest strength is that its main heal has no downtime.

> >

>

> [What](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bandage_Self "What")? That's 17 seconds.

>

> Unless you're talking about ally heals, in which case, the #1 skill isn't the "main heal." You have to use a bunch of different skills and traits for big heals.

For WvW, the auto attack is the main heal (for healing others).

This is also what makes Medi Scrapper a unique healer.

Burst healing is nothing special because all healers can do that, but no other healer has a focused Heal without a CD.

What other healer option can run around freely like Medi Scrapper and Heal a spezific target without worrying about cds?