Super tall toons

gatling.5319

About 20 mins ago I was in claypool and these 2 norns were super tall , like massive , when I asked why they were , they said something was wrong with my toon , one of them was abel to change their toons height at will , so I ported to lions arch and saw this massive charr , asked in map chat should I be reporting them for cracking the games sorce code , the toon vanished then came back 2 mins later at the correct height for a char, if they are doing that with their toons height , what else are they also doing

> @"gatling.5319" said:

> About 20 mins ago I was in claypool and these 2 norns were super tall , like massive , when I asked why they were , they said something was wrong with my toon , one of them was abel to change their toons height at will , so I ported to lions arch and saw this massive charr , asked in map chat should I be reporting them for cracking the games sorce code , the toon vanished then came back 2 mins later at the correct height for a char, if they are doing that with their toons height , what else are they also doing

>

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Endless_Embiggening_Tonic

There is the Endless Embiggening Tonic. Which drastically increases body size, while you remain (almost) full functionality of your character. There is also a short-time-version which can be purchased in Core Tyria, the Growth Tonic.

If you use it on a human, you enlarge it to the size of a Norn. But you can also use it on taller characters to get some ridiculous results.

There also is a shrink-potion, the Endless Miniature Tonic. It has the same effect as the red mushrooms in Caledon Forest, in the cave north-east of Asotrea.

> @"gatling.5319" said:

> About 20 mins ago I was in claypool and these 2 norns were super tall , like massive , when I asked why they were , they said something was wrong with my toon , one of them was abel to change their toons height at will , so I ported to lions arch and saw this massive charr , asked in map chat should I be reporting them for cracking the games sorce code , the toon vanished then came back 2 mins later at the correct height for a char, if they are doing that with their toons height , what else are they also doing

> You got trolled.

> @"Leo G.4501" said:

> I like to consider the tonic a part of my Asura. He's one of the few Asura that is as tall as an average Human.

With a creepy big head. :o The head sizes for Asura are already too big as is on most characters (I always select the smallest option, but just look at NPCs like Taimi and "Bug Boy"), you don't need to make it even creepier by running around with a human-sized Asura. ;)

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Leo G.4501" said:

> > I like to consider the tonic a part of my Asura. He's one of the few Asura that is as tall as an average Human.

>

> With a creepy big head. :o The head sizes for Asura are already too big as is on most characters (I always select the smallest option, but just look at NPCs like Taimi and "Bug Boy"), you don't need to make it even creepier by running around with a human-sized Asura. ;)

They also have bigger feet and thicker arms/legs. And he's still shorter than humans because a lot of humans that aren't female choose taller frames. And unlike you, I chose the smallest head for that asura, which is still large but not "creepy". He literally just looks like an enlarged asura. If you like your asura small, then scroll closer with your camera and that is literally the same thing the tonic does.