Purple Super Adventure Box Festival Weapons Are Needed!

Batman.7041

Hello players and Anet!

Let me first say that I and the community really appreciate everything the devs and everyone who works at Anet do for us, we sincerely thank you! :D

For many years in a row, the Super Adventure Box festival had added a new color weapon set every year after year, that is until we stopped at the color red (there was no new color last year). We are so close to having every major color! Can we pleaseeeeee request that a Purple Super Adventure Box weapon set be added for this upcoming festival? I am sure this would be very well received by a large part of the community. :D Thank you so much for considering! And if anyone else thinks this would be great, please comment below in support so more people will see this and Anet may take a peek.

Have a great day everyone! :D

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> Plenty of Pink weapons in the new ls map.

Not the point. SAB weapons are totally different, but thanks for the irrelevant point I guess.

+1 I'd re-skin most of my legendaries with purple SAB weapons, so Anet need to get W3 and W4 sorted or, introduce the purple colours some other way.

> @"Jura.2170" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > @"Nemo.8759" said:

> > > We need world 3, not only a different color changed weapon set

> >

> > I wouldn't object to just a purple colour theme at all

>

> Isn't purple suppose to be world 4? It's Lord Vanquish after all

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/APyS3Ia.png "")

>

Probably. But I'll take any new World at this point

> @"Susy.7529" said:

> The creator of SAB was just laid off. We won't see any nee sab content, be it new Worlds or Weapons or anything else.

The creator of SAB hasn't produced a new level in how long? We have more hope now than we did before where it was abondoned and put on maintenance mode with an arbitrary achievement system that provided the red weapons.

Mwelp 1st world was available the 1st april 2013, 2nd world fully available 3rd september 2013, so 1 world = 4 months. I want a solid reason why he hasn't made w3 and 4 since it seems they are very fast to produce. SAB could have been finished the 7th June 2014 keeping that logic.

I really wish that work on SAB Worlds 3 and 4 had continued, so we could have seen the Kaiser Snake weapons be the W3 Trib Mode collection, and the Crimson Assassin W4 TM collection. That would leave a Purple set, perhaps a collection unlocked when you completed all 4 worlds and saved Princess Miya, and which unlike the other sets is craftable (to provide a sink for Bauble Bubbles going forward in the future).

Meanwhile, the SAB dailies could have been reworked so that upon completion of the meta achieve, you get to pick one of any of the SAB weapon skins of the colour of your choice. This ensures that players who really have their heart set on one particular skin can acquire it within a single SAB festival, but if you want to acquire the backpacks, you'd still need to devote some time to mastering Trib Mode if you want to acquire it sooner rather than later.