Easy Gemstore 'wins' for Anet

Fade.5904

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> * **7:00-7:15AM** Tequatl

> * **7:15-7:45AM** Taxi into finished AB to loot chest (takes no longer than 5min) and free time, gather home instance and a few node farms

> * **7:45-8:05AM** Palawadan

> * **8:08-8:12AM** VB Matriarch, be there early as bosses spawns at 8:09AM, so could be well dead if getting there at 8:10AM

> * **8:12-8:22AM** free time, gather node farms or go to TD early and just afk

> * **8:22-8:45AM** be in TD early to get a spot in a populated map

>

> following are optional, dont generate a lot of income

>

> * **8:45-10:30AM** free time, 3 ranked PvP matches because I'm working on getting Ascension and possibly PvP legendary armor, takes about 45-60min, left over time do WvW dailies

> * **10:30-10:35AM** Karka Queen, quick easy (3 min) kill for loot

Hope I'll never find myself running on rigid schedule during my time in game like that :dizzy:

What should I do to prevent that, add snowcrows url to blocked list of my firewall? :P

> @"Yamazuki.6073" said:

> Even just doing Fractal Dailies, less than 1 hour a day, will get you more than 1,400 gold in 2 months; 1,200 if you're unlucky.

really depends on your situation, I find Fractal waste too much time search for members and how good they are

if you got a fixed group of experienced players then yeah, can be finished pretty quick, pugging mostly likely will take a while

i gave up on doing Fractals unless it came up as PvE daily, which I will just do 1 recommended

• 2 months later...

Worst thing about the cashshop is stuff isn't always there. It's unlimited stock, why can't I buy stuff when I want it?

Honestly, more than once I've gone looking for something I want and it's not there, so I spend the cash on a different game that actually has all their stuff in the shop.

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > @"Stalkingwolf.6035" said:

> > > @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> > > look at tera online... they have all sexy stuff i want ... for both females and males

> >

> > and it looks awful. No immersion whats so ever. Maiden costumes for Elins ... kitten.

>

> as if GW2 has any immersion in it :lol :lol :lol

Guild Wars 2 should never, ever, ever look like Tera with it's Elins.

> @"MrRuin.9740" said:

> Worst thing about the cashshop is stuff isn't always there. It's unlimited stock, why can't I buy stuff when I want it?

> Honestly, more than once I've gone looking for something I want and it's not there, so I spend the cash on a different game that actually has all their stuff in the shop.

Turns out that artificially scarcity results in more sales in the long run (even if you personally are part of the "less sales" category).

- NPC companions (that help us gather materials nearby our characters, help us fight mobs, we can gear them, personalize how they look etc)

- New mount emotes/animations

- Stables for mounts where we can feed them, bathe them and play with them

- Mount foods

> @"TheBravery.9615" said:

> 1. Character combat voice packs

^ This. I like that Largos voice where there's a feedback sound effect (I don't know what they call that) which fits armors with mystical/diabolic theme to them.

I do not like to wear a full Zodiac set and then my character speaks in a Wall Street accent. lol

> @"mauried.5608" said:

> Stables for mounts are not possible as the mounts dont exist in the game as separate entities from the player.

> In effect you are your mount.

>

Except they do exist as separate entities though. Bettle and Warclaw are the only exception that dont. All other are seen in multiple numbers at their "ranches" where you need to even go directly to them to mount them, do the heart with them, and buy them afterwards.

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> > @"mauried.5608" said:

> > Stables for mounts are not possible as the mounts dont exist in the game as separate entities from the player.

> > In effect you are your mount.

> >

>

> Except they do exist as separate entities though. Bettle and Warclaw are the only exception that dont. All other are seen in multiple numbers at their "ranches" where you need to even go directly to them to mount them, do the heart with them, and buy them afterwards.

There's Warclaw stables too - in each WvW outpost, next to the NPC who sells you some of the items for the collection.

It's technically true that the mount and the player are the same thing - when you get on a mount it's all one model so you couldn't ride up to a stable, dismount and lead them in and if you got on one in the stable it would be like when you borrow a raptor or springer for a heart - the one you're borrowing stays where it is and a new one appears under your character.

But the mounts do exist as seperate models, so they could put a stable in your home instance (or somewhere else) where mounts you've unlocked will appear - like the stable in the Vabbian guild hall. I'm not sure about all the different gem store skins though, that might be more work since there might not be seperate models of them.