Warclaw brought queues -- full of people who don't want to play

Ni In.6578

> @"Cristalyan.5728" said:

> > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > i wanna laugh about the TRUE WVWler who cry now that wvw get more player just lol. Hope ur game mode get canceld with that attitude

>

> With more players like you, a WvW-er crying is something understandable. Bring even more in WvW and indeed, our game mode will be canceled.

> Still I don't understand - if this is not your game mode, why are you posting here? Something like "I don't have any interest here but I'm glad you are sad and cry" smells like trolling. Too bad we have only ogres in WvW. A good change will be to replace the Ogre setlement with a Troll one. To have them permanently in WvW.

its also not ur game mode ! u are the one cry that other want play wvw as well.

grow up boy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Teon.5168" said:

> > @"Ni In.6578" said:

> > > @"Teon.5168" said:

> > > How is bringing new players into an area of the game "detrimental"??? Especially an area of the game that needs more players?

> >

> > Please re-read the original post. Thank you.

>

> Way ahead of you on that. Reading your original post(several times, I might add) is what caused me to respond in the way I did. Or did you mean something completely different from what you wrote?

Let me quote for you.

> Tag on EBG, for instance, has decided not to defend EBG keep more than once (or any other objective for that matter). Even watching the other side and then simply turning the other way to go attempt to cap a camp.

Indisputably detrimental to the game mode. This tag, among others, explicitly looked the other way to _not_ defend an objective that is easy to defend in order to get their reward.

> @"Balsa.3951" said:

> its also not ur game mode ! u are the one cry that other want play wvw as well.

>

> grow up boy

If WVW mode isn't for wvwers who are willing to defend, improve as a team and/or develop their combat skills then who is it for? Is it for players such as yourself who doesn't give kitten whether this mode gets canceled or not now that you got your shinies?

I guess by your logic(if there was any to begin with), same reasoning applies to pvp, fractal and raid too huh?

> @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > @"Cristalyan.5728" said:

> > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > i wanna laugh about the TRUE WVWler who cry now that wvw get more player just lol. **Hope ur game mode get canceld** with that attitude

> >

> > With more players like you, a WvW-er crying is something understandable. Bring even more in WvW and indeed, our game mode will be canceled.

> > Still I don't understand - if this is not your game mode, why are you posting here? Something like "I don't have any interest here but I'm glad you are sad and cry" smells like trolling. Too bad we have only ogres in WvW. A good change will be to replace the Ogre setlement with a Troll one. To have them permanently in WvW.

>

>**its also not ur game mode** ! u are the one cry that other want play wvw as well.

>

> grow up boy

Please, make your mind. It is or it is not our gamemode? This is the question.

> @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> i gotta admit it was kinda fun seeing the PVE people dying in literally 2 or 3 hits. Even zerg vs zerg you knew which zerg had more PVE first timers because that zerg would be the one that melted like ice cream in July.

Always a good chuckle seeing catas placed at unbreakable walls too.

> @"Cristalyan.5728" said:

> > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > @"Cristalyan.5728" said:

> > > > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > > > i wanna laugh about the TRUE WVWler who cry now that wvw get more player just lol. **Hope ur game mode get canceld** with that attitude

> > >

> > > With more players like you, a WvW-er crying is something understandable. Bring even more in WvW and indeed, our game mode will be canceled.

> > > Still I don't understand - if this is not your game mode, why are you posting here? Something like "I don't have any interest here but I'm glad you are sad and cry" smells like trolling. Too bad we have only ogres in WvW. A good change will be to replace the Ogre setlement with a Troll one. To have them permanently in WvW.

> >

> >**its also not ur game mode** ! u are the one cry that other want play wvw as well.

> >

> > grow up boy

>

> Please, make your mind. It is or it is not our gamemode? This is the question.

I make up my mind? read the freaking title of this tread ...

OP Cries about other comming into WVWerls game mode Inever said its my game mode nice strawman try but no thanks

> @"Lalary.3561" said:

>

>

> > @"Balsa.3951" said:

> > its also not ur game mode ! u are the one cry that other want play wvw as well.

> >

> > grow up boy

>

> If WVW mode isn't for wvwers who are willing to defend, improve as a team and/or develop their combat skills then who is it for? Is it for players such as yourself who doesn't give kitten whether this mode gets canceled or not now that you got your shinies?

> I guess by your logic(if there was any to begin with), same reasoning applies to pvp, fractal and raid too huh?

>

everybody can join WvW everybody we dont need a 6 years membership card to join. Simple as that

> @"Ni In.6578" said:

> > @"Teon.5168" said:

> > > @"Ni In.6578" said:

> > > > @"Teon.5168" said:

> > > > How is bringing new players into an area of the game "detrimental"??? Especially an area of the game that needs more players?

> > >

> > > Please re-read the original post. Thank you.

> >

> > Way ahead of you on that. Reading your original post(several times, I might add) is what caused me to respond in the way I did. Or did you mean something completely different from what you wrote?

>

> Let me quote for you.

>

> > Tag on EBG, for instance, has decided not to defend EBG keep more than once (or any other objective for that matter). Even watching the other side and then simply turning the other way to go attempt to cap a camp.

>

> Indisputably detrimental to the game mode. This tag, among others, explicitly looked the other way to _not_ defend an objective that is easy to defend in order to get their reward.

You don't defend paper.

If your team is mostly PvErs you don't defend anything that is paper, unless it's less than what you have by at least 5-10 people.

If it's a guild group of WvWers vs double the PvErs that aren't comped, they will implode on engage like zergbusting of old days.

If you want people that don't actually want to WvW to get the warclaw faster and leave then the best way is to flip things instead of defending untiered structures.

It's funny because I tried using warclaw in PvE and it's pretty terrible for PvE. I don't understand why PvErs bother, but it's likely for the minor AP.

What I do like is seeing the keep/tower lord drop pretty quick when I type "CC" and "burn it down" at lord room fights. It's certainly a change from minstrel FBs and cele scourges when you have soulbeasts and holos. The only time it becomes a problem is when enemy zergs come to defend and people are fixated on the lord.

> @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> i gotta admit it was kinda fun seeing the PVE people dying in literally 2 or 3 hits. Even zerg vs zerg you knew which zerg had more PVE first timers because that zerg would be the one that melted like ice cream in July.

10 dps in 4 minute fight while minstrel firebrand, Just having reflects up

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> You don't defend paper.

Keep was T2 with 4 yaks to T3 to begin with.

Today we had a tag on nsp who was in open comms with KOTA (FA) to let them flip a keep.

Just goes to show how toxic the pve community is in this game mode.

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> Wvwer screams it's a dead game, ppl flood in, they get bashed so wvw "elite" (read scum) can go back to the boring mode it's become. Good job vets and "elites". I'm personally ashamed to have you on my server.

You sound more L337 to me than the elite. Can it be that you got hurt 1337. Man i'm so 31!+3

> @"MiniMe.1960" said:

> > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > Wvwer screams it's a dead game, ppl flood in, they get bashed so wvw "elite" (read scum) can go back to the boring mode it's become. Good job vets and "elites". I'm personally ashamed to have you on my server.

>

> You sound more L337 to me than the elite. Can it be that you got hurt 1337. Man i'm so 31!+3

Whatever makes you feel better.

> @"Ni In.6578" said:

> > @"Drecien.4508" said:

> > You don't defend paper.

>

> Keep was T2 with 4 yaks to T3 to begin with.

>

> Today we had a tag on nsp who was in open comms with KOTA (FA) to let them flip a keep.

>

> Just goes to show how toxic the pve community is in this game mode.

KOTA is red team though?

> @"Ni In.6578" said:

> > @"Teon.5168" said:

> > > @"Ni In.6578" said:

> > > > @"Teon.5168" said:

> > > > How is bringing new players into an area of the game "detrimental"??? Especially an area of the game that needs more players?

> > >

> > > Please re-read the original post. Thank you.

> >

> > Way ahead of you on that. Reading your original post(several times, I might add) is what caused me to respond in the way I did. Or did you mean something completely different from what you wrote?

>

> Let me quote for you.

>

> > Tag on EBG, for instance, has decided not to defend EBG keep more than once (or any other objective for that matter). Even watching the other side and then simply turning the other way to go attempt to cap a camp.

>

> Indisputably detrimental to the game mode. This tag, among others, explicitly looked the other way to _not_ defend an objective that is easy to defend in order to get their reward.

So what? It'll last 2-3 weeks tops. Hopefully some pve'ers will stick around that actually want to learn wvw. It's not a big deal. It certainly isn't going to ruin wvw in the long run. And it might actually bring a few more to the game mode. I welcome that.

Now, if you're talking about if people don't play wvw the way you do....then that's the wrong way to play wvw...then pretty much anything I have to say on the subject will just be a complete waste of time. /shrug

> @"Lesan.4903" said:

> Sweetest howling are those who insist on defending the 'Only remaining T3 Keep on EB, all def, no matter what', while your home borderlands is literally painted all over in invader colors.

LOL. Perfect! I saw that just the other night. Our homeland was completely decimated while there was a huge queue for EB. Because, ya know, got to defend those keeps in EB.....lol..../smh

And that has been happening long before mounts ever showed up.

> @"Teon.5168" said:

> It certainly isn't going to ruin wvw in the long run..

That's still an unanswered question.

In a few months when everyone has mounts and the PvEr's are long gone, "fights" may just be two mounted groups staring at each other because one side will always be a bit weaker and making the first move to dismount gives the opponent free reign to ride off or force the engage, confidence depending.

That will get old fast, I spent two hours last night watching every potential fight get declined by one side or the other, then logged off from boredom.