Death by noob.......

tym.3791

I normally try and stay out of this kinda talk, but I just find it to funny. When someone dies in WvW, its always a noob, People love posting how they killed x amount of players. We have TONS of "this is the build" threads. I wonder if people just dont realize, yea, most of us have a life, staying alive, and killing other cartoons is not on our list of things we have to do. Grats you killed me, um, so what. I dont think its Anet that killed WvW, I think its the community. There are just way to many people that take video games WAY to serious.

I seen people get so upset they had to respawn, I have seen tags way to afraid they will have to respawn, and tend to forget, its a video game, its ok. Greatest Tag I ever followed, there were 15 or more of us doing No armor takes of camps, and towers, even pulled it off taking the hills. Greatest round of WvW EVER!! You want more to Play WvW, then hey, relax, have fun, have some laughs, and stop taking a video game so serious. Just my 2 cents.

> @"tym.3791" said:

> I normally try and stay out of this kinda talk, but I just find it to funny. When someone dies in WvW, its always a noob, People love posting how they killed x amount of players. We have TONS of "this is the build" threads. I wonder if people just dont realize, yea, most of us have a life, staying alive, and killing other cartoons is not on our list of things we have to do. Grats you killed me, um, so what. I dont think its Anet that killed WvW, I think its the community. There are just way to many people that take video games WAY to serious.

>

> I seen people get so upset they had to respawn, I have seen tags way to afraid they will have to respawn, and tend to forget, its a video game, its ok. Greatest Tag I ever followed, there were 15 or more of us doing No armor takes of camps, and towers, even pulled it off taking the hills. Greatest round of WvW EVER!! You want more to Play WvW, then hey, relax, have fun, have some laughs, and stop taking a video game so serious. Just my 2 cents.

>

So completely true. And then when you mention to them that it is just a game, they go off like you just insulted their most precious life moment.

Lots of people out there take their video/computer gaming way, way too seriously.

I truly never understood that ideology. If you are not bothered by not being good, why post a thread about it? Furthermore why would you even be annoyed in the first place for not being good, if your reason for playing is to have fun? Even deeper, why even play PvP if your goal is not to win? Like this has so many layers of....w..tf that its weird to open them all up. I fully understand a random person that dont use T chat, and just enter the game for a few hours and leaves. But if post a thread on the forum for people being better than you in a game? Now thats next level my dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO4su-hgvDI

Your idea is basically this. Beside the whole (I have a life because I decide to be bad in a 6 year old game) kind of thing. Which is also weird, since wanting to be part of a community, usually means the opposite. (Shunned from life, family, friends is kinda why criminals creates groups, as an example)

Instead of creating this fake, and easily dismissive theory of why people are better than you, and just makes people in the game feel sorry for you for having to create this excuse of why you cant play better, just look up a better build on youtube? Gw2 have a pretty low skill ceiling, so its probably just the build that is the problem.

Sometimes i purposely let myself be killed by a player who does not have the title bronze, silver, gold etc, so that if that guy is really a new and aspiring WvW player, he/she can brag i killed a Gold player on WvW and gets motivated to play on WvW

> @"SweetPotato.7456" said:

> Its TOO not TO ... you did that 3 times, its irritating.

> BTW, what are you on about? what ever you posted, has nothing to do with the title .... I tot you got killed by pve players since they dominate WvW now.

It’s ‘thought’ not ‘tot’.

There is also an extra space between ‘the’ and ‘title’.

As a last note, ‘pve’ is traditionally ‘PvE’.

Have a good day.

> @"Westenev.5289" said:

> I’m kind of confused by this logic. If you don’t play seriously and detatch yourself from winning or losing by hiding behind the life we all appariantly lack, then what is the point?

You do realize that everyone has a different way of enjoying games, yes? Especially when you consider their age, how much other crap they have to deal with out in the real world, and how they view games in general, to name just a few.

> @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> It’s hard not to get mad when you are clearly outplaying enemies but they end up winning anyways because your teammates yolo’d.

>

> Way too many bad experiences due to that happening all the time.

>

> The game is more enjoyable when people try.

Let me see if I got this right. People who enjoy their games and take them as just games, can't possibly be "trying", in your opinion?

If that is true, then I am having a hard time at understanding what leads you to this conclusion?

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"SweetPotato.7456" said:

> > Its TOO not TO ... you did that 3 times, its irritating.

> > BTW, what are you on about? what ever you posted, has nothing to do with the title .... I tot you got killed by pve players since they dominate WvW now.

>

> It’s ‘thought’ not ‘tot’.

>

> There is also an extra space between ‘the’ and ‘title’.

>

> As a last note, ‘pve’ is traditionally ‘PvE’.

>

> Have a good day.

Denying your title is totally wrong is not going to make it go away.

> @"SweetPotato.7456" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"SweetPotato.7456" said:

> > > Its TOO not TO ... you did that 3 times, its irritating.

> > > BTW, what are you on about? what ever you posted, has nothing to do with the title .... I tot you got killed by pve players since they dominate WvW now.

> >

> > It’s ‘thought’ not ‘tot’.

> >

> > There is also an extra space between ‘the’ and ‘title’.

> >

> > As a last note, ‘pve’ is traditionally ‘PvE’.

> >

> > Have a good day.

>

> Denying your title is totally wrong is not going to make it go away.

Pssst: it’s not my title.

You want to call out someone’s grammar and spelling at least get your’s right.

You’re welcome.