Make Roller Beetle and Griffon available in WvW as well

First I would like to thank Anet for saving wvw by introducing the first mount, Warclaw to a dead game mode. My pve friends have all told me that they've been far more interested in wvw ever since this release and are already saving up gems for the new warclaw skins. It seems to me that its only natural for anet to extend this by also allowing roller beetle and griffin into the game. Those 2 mounts could easily make abandoned maps like desert BL far more appealing.

> @"InvaGir.9158" said:

> Wished we had a thumbs down option in this forum

Yep, or if they were blocked in game their posts were all blank here. All that account does is lie and troll here. [He still has not admitted he outright lied about the so-called Gold Rank requirement for the Warclaw.](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/69094/new-warclaw-requiring-rank-gold-or-higher/p1)

> @"Edward H Angle.1407" said:

> First I would like to thank Anet for saving wvw by introducing the first mount, Warclaw to a dead game mode. My pve friends have all told me that they've been far more interested in wvw ever since this release and are already saving up gems for the new warclaw skins. It seems to me that its only natural for anet to extend this by also allowing roller beetle and griffin into the game. Those 2 mounts could easily make abandoned maps like desert BL far more appealing.

I hope I missed the sarcasm in there?

> @"Kylden Ar.3724" said:

> > @"InvaGir.9158" said:

> > Wished we had a thumbs down option in this forum

>

> Yep, or if they were blocked in game their posts were all blank here. All that account does is lie and troll here. [He still has not admitted he outright lied about the so-called Gold Rank requirement for the Warclaw.](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/69094/new-warclaw-requiring-rank-gold-or-higher/p1)

That GM post does sound like pure troll, This one however sounds pretty serious and I just had to throw a hint he was crossing the line.

> First I would like to thank Anet for saving wvw by introducing the first mount, Warclaw to a dead game mode. My pve friends have all told me that they've been far more interested in wvw ever since this release and are already saving up gems for the new warclaw skins. It seems to me that its only natural for anet to extend this by also allowing roller beetle and griffin into the game. Those 2 mounts could easily make abandoned maps like desert BL far more appealing.

I think that a much better move can be to turn the PvE maps into mixed WvW environment. In this way the problem with the dead WvW mode is solved in one move and as a bonus this will make the PvE maps more dynamic. A lot of (former) WvW players will buy skins for the raptor / beetle / griffon. Because this mounts will be the "weapons" used to chase the other PvE players interested in WvW. Without polluting the WvW any further.

> @"CETheLucid.3964" said:

> > @"InvaGir.9158" said:

> > Wished we had a thumbs down option in this forum

>

> We did but the usual suspects cried to have it removed.

It was one of the stupidest decision ever seen by Anet in terms of forum design and all it caused was people downvoting for laughs and giggles with absolutely no point.

If it existed I could have downvoted your post. Do I need to explain why? No. And then you would have downvoted my post in retaliation. And others could have continued downvoting it just because it was downvoted once. And then I could have asked my guildies to downvote your post again. Do you see where I am going with this?

The "usual suspects" in this case is common sense.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"CETheLucid.3964" said:

> > > @"InvaGir.9158" said:

> > > Wished we had a thumbs down option in this forum

> >

> > We did but the usual suspects cried to have it removed.

> If it existed I could have downvoted your post.

Sure.

> Do I need to explain why? No.

Wouldn't expect you to. Similarly I don't expect you to explain why you gave something the thumbs up.

> And then you would have downvoted my post in retaliation.

> And others could have continued downvoting it just because it was downvoted once.

> And then I could have asked my guildies to downvote your post again.

You're implying I'd care enough about your opinion over such a simple post or else that I'm so naieve as to think people don't have multiple accounts and guildies to stack likes the same way in the thumbs up only enviroment that exists at present.

But no thumbs down now. Can't control everyones reaction after all and if enough of a majority disagree with you, that could hurt feelings and might even offer an honest evaluation of an idea or thought!

Weird place to make such an argument (poopost), but I wager you're upset about another post of mine you commented on.

You lost me at Abandoned maps! Red is a roamers dream! As for your mounts a Big huge resounding HELL Naw because of it will promote running from fights as the warclaw does now! Please make mounts despawn if hit, they should not be used as a fleeing mechanic!