Why does warrior hit for 5-10k a chop while having 3k+ armor stats and 1k regen from adren and sig?

> @"lightstalker.1498" said:

> I don't know but it seems like you can build a war to take almost zero damage while hitting like hurricane sandy

They hit harder with might, and when you are tethered to them. They also hit really hard when they pop elite rampage.

If you have lowere armor and no protection and they don't have weakness 5k a chop is about right.

Don't get chopped

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @"BlackTruth.6813" said:

> > Because axe chop is NOT instant cast, that means you need to improve your reaction time

> > Because axe chop isn't untargettable phantasms or Ranger auto-attack

> > Because Eviscerate has obvious tells

> > Because Warrior can't teleport to ledges

> > Because you could literally run in a straight line while fighting back and chop does no damage

> > Because Warrior CC has HIGH CASTING TIMES that you can walk in straight line while baiting Warrior dodges and stun breaks

> > And because Warrior can't simply instant cast while evading or bait dodge while evading like obnoxious rangers and mesmers

> >

> > P.S This game is ABOUT trading cds and dodges. Effective HP is garbage (Adrenal Health + Heavy armor toughness + HP), look at how easily scrapper gets bursted vs. coordinated people. If you're having trouble bursting a Warrior down, your build isn't good enough at baiting stun breaks and dodges (because Warrior cds are the easiest to bait out in the game) OR you are not good enough yet and need to improve.

> >

> > They HAVE to have high honest damage. Give it time and you will get used to them. Though, there is one skill that nobody has caught upon yet that is actually really strong in sPvP though if you figure out how to deal with retal.

> >

> > I agree that Warrior is much stronger in sPvP than in WvW and depending on the Warrior skill level they actually can be okay, but see here's the thing Warrior is at a point where only a damage nerf will be fine if they were objectively OP.

> >

> > TL;DR LEGIT learn how dodge count and defensive cds work and you will see that Warrior is the least of your worries when other classes can be a lot worse even though Warrior has so much damage right now if played right. And it's OKAY to lose point for a bit so you can ACTUALLY win the fight in sPvP.

>

> Just wanted to point out that with quickness, Evicerate's tell is almost non existent, as same for the CC abilities....just saying.

Eviscerate is not affected by Quickness. Go and test it. The pre-cast, cast time nor the travel distance are affected by Quickness. People need to stop saying crap that is just flat wrong.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> I think warriors sustain is a bit high but they should hit hard,thier a warrior after all. When I think warrior I think hard hitting,ok mobility and good sustain. Right now the can hit hard, good mobility and great sustain, that said thier definitely not crazy op or anyything

Spellbreaker is pretty crazy op. In the words of Shorts "I regret ever playing mesmer when Spellbreaker was always this good."

It's kind of funny how hard people whined about 4k torment damage from a 3x Clone Imaginary Axes all landing at once but Arcing Slice and Whirlwind Blade both of which crit for about 8-10k aren't "crazy op."

Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

>

> I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

*prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

>

> I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

That may be but I run holo most of the time so I feel wrong calling out any class as op these days

There is a think I never understand about warrior :

Why Bull's charge animation has variable speed animation ???

Is there some traits/quickness/something who change the animation speed so that some warriors have a very telegraphied skill while other has an instant 3 sec CC (following by awesome burst.) ?

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> >

> > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

>

> I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

>

> *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

I generally hang out around mid plat 1 to mid plat 2.

But hey don't take my word for it. Let's check out this newbie playing Spellbreaker for the first time.

> > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > >

> > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> >

> > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> >

> > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

>

> I generally hang out around mid plat 1 to mid plat 2.

>

> But hey don't take my word for it. Let's check out this newbie playing Spellbreaker for the first time.

>

>

I see you mention Shorts way too much...

Dial down the fanboy bias and I'll pay more attention :/

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > >

> > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > >

> > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > >

> > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> >

> > I generally hang out around mid plat 1 to mid plat 2.

> >

> > But hey don't take my word for it. Let's check out this newbie playing Spellbreaker for the first time.

> >

> >

>

> I see you mention Shorts way too much...

>

> Dial down the fanboy bias and I'll pay more attention :/

I don't really pay much attention to short's content quite frankly. But his general reaction of "Warrior is easier to play than Condi mirage ever was and it's just better" as well as his astonished reaction of how overpowered warrior's kit is at the moment was pretty funny.

Really seeing dedicated class mains flocking to Spellbreaker is telling. Simple as that. Shorts is just the highest profile person I can think of that's abandoned mirage.

> > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > >

> > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > >

> > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > >

> > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > >

> > > I generally hang out around mid plat 1 to mid plat 2.

> > >

> > > But hey don't take my word for it. Let's check out this newbie playing Spellbreaker for the first time.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I see you mention Shorts way too much...

> >

> > Dial down the fanboy bias and I'll pay more attention :/

>

> I don't really pay much attention to short's content quite frankly. But his general reaction of "Warrior is easier to play than Condi mirage ever was and it's just better" as well as his astonished reaction of how overpowered warrior's kit is at the moment was pretty funny.

>

> Really seeing dedicated class mains flocking to Spellbreaker is telling. Simple as that. Shorts is just the highest profile person I can think of that's abandoned mirage.

It sounds like a FOTM player abandoned their nerfed FOTM profession instead of adapting to the changes. It's not uncommon for FOTM players to leave a profession after a nerf, but I don't think they're all flocking to Spellbreaker. I think they're mostly going to Scrapper.

> > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > >

> > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > >

> > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > >

> > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > >

> > > I generally hang out around mid plat 1 to mid plat 2.

> > >

> > > But hey don't take my word for it. Let's check out this newbie playing Spellbreaker for the first time.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I see you mention Shorts way too much...

> >

> > Dial down the fanboy bias and I'll pay more attention :/

>

> I don't really pay much attention to short's content quite frankly. But his general reaction of "Warrior is easier to play than Condi mirage ever was and it's just better" as well as his astonished reaction of how overpowered warrior's kit is at the moment was pretty funny.

>

> Really seeing dedicated class mains flocking to Spellbreaker is telling. Simple as that. Shorts is just the highest profile person I can think of that's abandoned mirage.

Well skimming through that VoD the players he was fighting were....eh.

Also I honestly couldn't begin to understand the mentality of Mirages considering how many flocked to the defense of the class in unreasonable ways, comparable for sure to the unreasonable complaints against them, but that didn't declassify Mirage as being...silly. The evade duration gets nerfed and suddenly all the Mirages flock to other classes? I'm *shocked* /s. Imagine if Anet had done what I had been suggesting multiple times on these forums and removed the ability to use Mirage Cloak while CC'd (no not Elusive Mind). mass exodus, complaints everywhere, "MIRAGE DEAD CLASS CAN'T SURVIVE AGAINST ANYTHING".

Its almost as if...they are overreacting...*gasp*

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > >

> > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > >

> > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > >

> > > > I generally hang out around mid plat 1 to mid plat 2.

> > > >

> > > > But hey don't take my word for it. Let's check out this newbie playing Spellbreaker for the first time.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I see you mention Shorts way too much...

> > >

> > > Dial down the fanboy bias and I'll pay more attention :/

> >

> > I don't really pay much attention to short's content quite frankly. But his general reaction of "Warrior is easier to play than Condi mirage ever was and it's just better" as well as his astonished reaction of how overpowered warrior's kit is at the moment was pretty funny.

> >

> > Really seeing dedicated class mains flocking to Spellbreaker is telling. Simple as that. Shorts is just the highest profile person I can think of that's abandoned mirage.

>

> It sounds like a FOTM player abandoned their nerfed FOTM profession instead of adapting to the changes. It's not uncommon for FOTM players to leave a profession after a nerf, but I don't think they're all flocking to Spellbreaker. I think they're mostly going to Scrapper.

I watched like 5 minutes and boy, he's the definition of a FOTM player. :lol:

>@mortrialus.3062 said:

>I don't really pay much attention to short's content quite frankly. But his general reaction of "Warrior is easier to play than Condi mirage ever was and it's just better" as well as his astonished reaction of how overpowered warrior's kit is at the moment was pretty funny.

>Really seeing dedicated class mains flocking to Spellbreaker is telling. Simple as that. Shorts is just the highest profile person I can think of that's abandoned mirage.

With these enemy players any class seems broken. :joy:

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> >

> > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

>

> I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

>

> *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > >

> > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> >

> > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> >

> > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

>

> Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > >

> > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > >

> > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > >

> > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > >

> > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > >

> > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > >

> > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > >

> > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> >

> > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

>

> First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

>

>

> Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded

>! August 08, 2017 Path of Fire pre-patch:

>! This skill now evades for the duration of the charge.

>! Increased damage by 267%.

>! This skill now goes on full recharge if interrupted.

>! October 18, 2016

>! Reduced the recharge time to 30 seconds.

>! July 26, 2016

>! Reduced the cooldown of this skill from 40 seconds to 35 seconds.

>! April 19, 2016

>! Increased the knockdown duration from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.

this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > >

> > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > >

> > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > >

> > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > >

> > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > >

> > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > >

> > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> >

> > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> >

> >

> > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

Oh yeah!

Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

But nooooo

Send ME death threats every time I beat someone, send me complaints about how garbage skillesss I am I beat someone, about how I should kill myself for playing a (wimpy) class like mesmer" .

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > >

> > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > >

> > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > >

> > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > >

> > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > >

> > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > >

> > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > >

> > >

> > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

>

> Oh yeah!

>

> Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

>

> Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

>

> While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

>

>

Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > >

> > >

> > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > >

> >

> > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

>

> 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

>

> Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

>

> But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

>

> So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

..Why is this used as a form of argument? You realize wintrading and match manipulation is *still* a thing and the ones that do it just come back around to do it over and over again with new accounts, right? They also *sell* those top spots for people wanting titles and what have you. The "Top 250" player rankings means about nothing now because of these bad apples doing these things. There has been one guy that has done it several times across several seasons...he's literally still playing the game and he is *in* the top 10. Based on the past it stands to reason that he also has other accounts of his in there *again* this season. Know why they do this? sPvP is a joke and they know it, son't don't others. That is why Anet needs to do something else with it, it needs a rework not just with matchmaking or anything but just a different mode, actual attention to proper team queing, just really anything besides what we already have.

Actually *last* season that same individual had multiple accounts all in the top spots plus others who "purchased" their way into a top spot due to appealing to this individual with items ingame.

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > >

> > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > >

> > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > >

> > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > >

> > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > >

> > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > >

> > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > >

> > >

> > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> >

> > At no point did I say only lobotomites lose to it.

>

> Alright! So let's talk about

>

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior.

>

> Okay. That's SO much better.

>

> > Everyone loses to something at some point. I find it hard to swallow that someone can't predict what a warrior will do. As for core weapons and traits getting nerfed I expect it tbh. That's why I'm advocating against it. When GS gets the boot they can whine that warrior has too much CC when they run hammer.

>

> Here's the thing you don't seem to get: Warrior's only real win condition is landing a single burst skill, of which they have several all of which can be boosted by quickness, which ramps them up to 25 might. At which point your even auto attacks start criting for 4k, and all your actual real damage skills start doing 10k a pop and thats before you jump into rampage.

>

> I genuinely do not know, after spending time with warrior post balance patch, how I ever managed to win any of my fights against any spellbreakers as mirage when they are so obviously boosted and easy to play. Like yeah oh boy I can dodge, spend an entire bar of endurance to throw out an Axes of Symmetry or Chaos Vortex for 3k damage max over 10 seconds. While warriors are out there criting for 10k. on really, fast skills like Arcing Slice. All while warriors cry about how they're the poorest, most unfortunate class to ever exist while also making up 40% of the current top 20 NA.

All Warrior burst skills are not affected by Quickness. Eviscerate is not affected by Quickness at all, Breaching Strike is not affected by Quickness. Flurry is but it also roots the Warrior in place to channel it, Arcing Slice is also affected by Quickness and thats really the singular threat in the typical Magebane build outside of Final Thrust which is *not* a Burst skill. Arcing Slice *without* Quickness is *not* a fast skill and it is still a very telegraphed burst skill. I can't count the amount of times its been dodged by genuinely *good* players and not the typical Bronze babies in Gold and low Plat that populate sPvP ranked these days due to low population.

And again pulling the "top 20" argument. The top anything doesn't mean anything...I stopped giving any solid care about ranked sPvP once I started to understand the wintrading factor that populates the "top" spots and how god awful outdated Conquest is as a game mode where the meta consists of builds literally *built* to AoE flood capture points (look at what happened with Scrapper after the Gyro rework) with the exception of side node builds to which even then the meta for them still consists of cheesing things like, sure admittedly, Rampage 5 being able to have its AoE cover almost the entire capture point. Other than that though? Warrior is fine. Its not overtuned, its fallen out of favor in the *actual* top spots in regards to ATs where team comp actually matters since you can *pick* who and what is on your team. Ranked is a nightmare and worthless to measure what you think it measures. Same goes for Conquest as a game mode at this point as well.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > >

> > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> >

> > Oh yeah!

> >

> > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> >

> > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> >

> > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> >

> >

>

> Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

No look

Here is what you don't understand

You bum. You worthless punk. You ANAL DINGUS. Warrior I am skills. You are blambalam. Okay? I steam roll. You steam rolled. Skilleed. TOp tier IQ

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Well mirage has a hefty kit itself compared to warrior though I don’t think mirage is that op these days either so. I will admit I played thief non stealth veriety over last few yrs and ever since I switched to engi,guard and ranger spec variants I’ll admit I may have been overstating in my mind how op the other specs were, now they don’t seem so op lol warrior just seems a little too durable and as far as mirage some of the insta Condi clone spam burst were far to high, never considered power mirage too crazy op though

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I literally two shot people on Spellbreaker.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I really have to question what division in Ranked you're doing this in, though to be fair I have less faith in most sPvPers skills at large these days since the Divisions are hardly representative of people's individual skill and the top 250 is even less so.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > *prepares for pitchforks and hate*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Seriously though. 1603 at the finish of this season. I look at posts like these and think what kind of lobotomite has a hard time spotting the tells of warrior. Especially the burst skills. You trade defensive skills and the dodge the CC's/bursts. Ezpz. If warrior is hard for them, play one for an hour and note how useless it is in team fights outside of rampage. Even in rampage if there's a competent necro you're going to get fear locked. Try side nodes and die to a mirage or go 50/50 with weaver or soulbeast. You got obvious patterns with warrior, CC followed by burst. If your CC gets avoided and your condi cleanse is down you're donezo.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4 out of the top 10 NA this season finished maining Spellbreaker. Between 11-20 I count another four spellbreaker mains. That's very, VERY high representation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Again, dying to condition mirage? Condition Mirage is bad now. The highest rated condition mirage on NA was Countless as far as I can confirm at 1615. What Condi Mirages are even left at this point?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah, I'm sure those 8 from the top 20 I can confirm climbed on Spellbreaker are all so much more skill than anyone who has ever played mesmer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So yeah if Spellbreaker is making 40% of the top 20, then maybe it's not just lobotomites that die to them but maybe they're one of the best specs in the entire game after the balance patch despite warriors crying about how they have the worst mobility, worst damage, worst sustain, and worst defense out of all the builds in ranked.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not saying it isn't performing well in this current meta. I'm saying it's not this end all be all that these lobotomites seem to suggest. It's got clear skills with no frills and big tells to it's attacks. It also has counters. I could see rampage getting nerfed and maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Gunning for core parts of war like great sword and MMR isn't the answer though.

> > > >

> > > > First of all you said only lobotomites lose to it. Soooooooooo.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but mesmers of all variety can tell you, your elite spec over performing doesn't prevent your core specializations and weapon sets from getting nerfed.

> > > Main strenght comes from 2 traitlines you pick and revolve around stacking might from tether and do insane amount of damage from every skill (even dodges that are unblockable crit up to 4-5k?).But also I can point out 2 overperforming skills : bullcharge and rampage. They thought BC wasnt good enough so they overloaded this skill with:high(4k-6k I see often) damage, mobility ,3 seconds stun(lol) and evade on low cooldown allowing them to 'oneshot' you if you wont break it. If you include rampage you going to have fun with 6 CC's while rampage 4-5 can basically 2hit you.

> > > About greatsword,why it shouldnt be touched ? Rush as mobility skill that does up to 7kcrits (even tho inconsistent and can behave weird but also can hit you 400-600 range away from warrior even through walls) , gs 3 that mobility-evade that spin through you for like 8-10k damage is ridciculous. While I'm watching this bulls**t and compare to new blurred frenzy that is immobile ,does nowhere near the same damage and suicide into retal for 8 hits and share same cd ... I cant believe GS3 still not nerfed into the ground with 80% damage nerf .

> >

> > Oh yeah!

> >

> > Those garbage skillless condition mirages who should "uninstall from life" like I have been told by real players this game,

> >

> > Hitting for 4k on ambush attacks ramped up to their maxium value,

> >

> > While spellbreakers literally crit for 3k for free on dodge.

> >

> >

>

> Look at bullcharge buff history ... Also when ppl discover that dodge is unblockable and does 3-5k they were like what the f**k ?????In fact thats stupid that you have to dodge warrior's dodges..... or you taking tons of unblockable damage

> I think warrior have way more evades than mesmer now . ;)

Man I wish my dodges actually did 3-5k then I'd just roll at you. Frankly the most I've ever seen is 3k at 25 might stacks on a thief. Frankly I'd like my dodge to be blockable it would make aegis a nonproblem so we're both on the same page there.