What useful things can I take from Sab?

Hey guys :) I am a very goal oriented player who usually aims for something nifty. Typically it's legendaries. What could I gain from doing Sab which is really worth having / fun to have? Sadly I never cared for achievements but gold aids with getting more ledgies etc...

Thanks lots for all the answers ?? though to be honest, it doesn't really seem worth one's while like some other events ? If there was nothing that I wanted to have myself I couldn't even sell it as everything I spotted on the vedors inventory was account bound..

> @"Leethe.3514" said:

> Thanks lots for all the answers ?? though to be honest, it doesn't really seem worth one's while like some other events ? If there was nothing that I wanted to have myself I couldn't even sell it as everything I spotted on the vedors inventory was account bound..

It's less a festival, more a self contained game with its own unlocks and a few skins which can be worn outside in the main World.

> @"Leethe.3514" said:

> Thanks lots for all the answers ?? though to be honest, it doesn't really seem worth one's while like some other events ? If there was nothing that I wanted to have myself I couldn't even sell it as everything I spotted on the vedors inventory was account bound..

Its not a gold farm festival, like wintersday or hallowen. I dont like skins from SAB, but its fun event, it definetly worth to try for lols

Only awesome graphics...

at the end of the festival you are more like the kid from the ads shouting "stOp tHe GraphIcs!!"

SAB, doesn't offer anything apart the skins/decos. As other stated it's more about fun, but at least you can "earn" the very shiny bauble infusion. (Maybe a ton of others things aren't added YET, I wait for the 28th if more decos/tonics or anything else is added.)

If you want to set a goal for yourself you can get 2 unique aura infusions and 2 ascended weapons from doing tribulation mode by unlocking all the king toad and storm wizard skins. I dont recommend trying to get them unless you really like challenging jumping puzzles, you can expect to die hundreds or thousands of times learning the different zones.