Vital Persistance in Soul reaping in PvP

OutOfOrder.3719

Does a Scourge benefit from taking Vital Persistance and receive additional healing from their own barrier (heals) from shroud f3 and f5?

Or does incoming healing only trigger when healing comes from an ally.

How about the Necro's own heal skill like consume conditions?

I'm trying to figure out whether to take Vital Persistance or Fear of Death in PvP.

Obviously, a Necro should take Vital Persistance when playing with an ally that is a firebrand or a tempest.

> @"OutOfOrder.3719" said:

> Does a Scourge benefit from taking Vital Persistance and receive additional healing from their own barrier (heals) from shroud f3 and f5?

>

> Or does incoming healing only trigger when healing comes from an ally.

>

> How about the Necro's own heal skill like consume conditions?

>

> I'm trying to figure out whether to take Vital Persistance or Fear of Death in PvP.

>

> Obviously, a Necro should take Vital Persistance when playing with an ally that is a firebrand or a tempest.

It works on all I coming healing. It also stacks multiplicatively with other sources of incoming healing.

Barrier is not healing.

> Does a Scourge benefit from taking Vital Persistance and receive additional healing from their own barrier (heals) from shroud f3 and f5?

>

>

>

> I'm trying to figure out whether to take Vital Persistance or Fear of Death in PvP.

>

> Obviously, a Necro should take Vital Persistance when playing with an ally that is a firebrand or a tempest.

Take Fear of Death if you are having issues with LF. Otherwise, take Vital Persistence.

>

>

>

>

Yes it effects all incoming healing even your own (not barriers though because they are not healing) but everything like consume conditions, vampiric aura, vampiric rituals (well life leech healing) Vampiric signet all get a 10% increase in the amount that you would have been healed for 490 hp = bonus 49 hp etc.

The only scourge skill i can think off that might make a benefit is skill4 if you are running Transfusion from blood magic. It causes you to tick for healing over time for a few seconds and Vital would increase that but it will not make your barriers stronger. Vital is a good perk to have at any time as it makes faily noticeable difference to sustain depending on your setup even if the trait feels out of place sitting in soul reaping....