Very late mails

Super Adventure Festival is back! Log in and jump around.

Date: April 06, 2019

I think.. Moto has been busy.. for a little longer than that.

I'm getting all my mails a week and a half later, lately, anyone else have this issue?

I'm using gmail. Or is it in anets end?

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> I use outlook and always got my mail late and recently stopped getting the mails entirely.

I used to get them as well, but noticed i was getting them infrequently, and usually late.

When they send out the purple eye mask action, i noticed all three types of email were off.

So.. I'm guessing there were some glitches in the mailing software.. or i dunno what else

The thing I don't understand is why one account gets them and the other doesn't, when both are signed up to all 3 options.

Most of the time it's not a big problem because I'll get the news one way or another, but I'd like to get the emails just in case I miss something. Also I really want that purple mask on my main account, and that's the one not currently receiving emails.

(It's probably not necessary but as a precaution I took a screenshot of my desktop with the account settings page open, showing my account details, that I'm signed up to all 3 emails and that it was within the promotional period, so if I don't get it I can contact Support and ask them to send it to me anyway since I was signed up.)

Yep I got my SAB mail through yesterday as well.. TBH it's like my first ever newsletter from ANET even though I have been signed up for ever, seems the issues this week that they jumped on kind of sorted out that issue.. so will I be getting all those newsletters I missed over the last 7 yrs.. I will grab some coco, a warm snuggy and settle in for a good read for the weekend :)

Got the SAB newsletter today in noon as well. Last week I got a newsletter about the purple item you can get when signing up (I was subscribed to gw2 before this came up). Never saw any mail before like ever apart from when I registered game.

Also why is that teaser only on social media.... not everyone uses that! Put it on the website...