Warrior is broken and each match has 1-4 warriors

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > > > > @"glennypenny.9625" said:

> > > > > They can move as fast as Mesmer they hit as hard as Necro and they can survive better than guard

> > > >

> > > > I think we move a bit faster than Mesmers. Mesmers are one of the slowest classes in the game, especially condi.

> > > >

> > > > I can also confirm that we don't hit harder than Necro as Necro has the highest potential multi-target DPS in the game and most of our damage is single-target and melee.

> > > >

> > > > Surviving better than guard depends on both the guardian and the warrior's build. Core guard and DH have some impressive sustain, but a core warrior or defense spellbreaker might have them topped through healing signet, adrenal health, and Rousing Resilience in longer fights. Strength Spellbreaker has very little sustain and doesn't even come close. And if you're trying to compare it Firebrand, um... no?

> > > >

> > >

> > > A mirage can outpace a meta warrior now but it requires a number of fringe picks and assumptions; sword ambush+plus mimic blink+ blink + illusionary ambush + jaunt + jaunt. And desert distortion for 3x sword ambushes.

> > >

> > > 600

> > > 600

> > > 600

> > > 1200

> > > 1200

> > > 1200

> > > 450

> > > 450

> > >

> > > 6,300 units of movement speed. Plus it requires sword which is not great for 1v1 builds and illusionary ambush requires a target and mimic is a very fringe choice. So really the only build that can come close to running this load out is powermirage and its giving up 2 best in slot utilities to do so.

> > >

> > > Meta condi mirage currently has phase retreat, blink, maaaaaybe illusionary ambush, and jaunt.

> > >

> > > 600

> > > 1200

> > > 1200

> > > 450

> > > 450

> > >

> > > =3,900.

> > >

> > > Ive already calculated that meta spellbreaker has 5,800 units of pure unbroken movement chaining in previous threads.

> >

> > It's a bit of a disingenuous way to compare them purely by distance traveled for example rush and blink are both 1200 range yet rush takes much longer to travel that distance resulting in much lower velocity.

>

> Not really. Distance is distance and for the mirage that beats warrior they're both completed in the same amount of time even with a lot of mesmer's being instant teleports.

Distance isn't what matters, every build can go the same distance just by walking. Velocity is what matters when comparing mobility which is distance over time so yes time is very relevant. Warrior may still be faster, but need to do a more in depth calculation than just adding all the distances, or do timed races.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > > > > > @"glennypenny.9625" said:

> > > > > > They can move as fast as Mesmer they hit as hard as Necro and they can survive better than guard

> > > > >

> > > > > I think we move a bit faster than Mesmers. Mesmers are one of the slowest classes in the game, especially condi.

> > > > >

> > > > > I can also confirm that we don't hit harder than Necro as Necro has the highest potential multi-target DPS in the game and most of our damage is single-target and melee.

> > > > >

> > > > > Surviving better than guard depends on both the guardian and the warrior's build. Core guard and DH have some impressive sustain, but a core warrior or defense spellbreaker might have them topped through healing signet, adrenal health, and Rousing Resilience in longer fights. Strength Spellbreaker has very little sustain and doesn't even come close. And if you're trying to compare it Firebrand, um... no?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > A mirage can outpace a meta warrior now but it requires a number of fringe picks and assumptions; sword ambush+plus mimic blink+ blink + illusionary ambush + jaunt + jaunt. And desert distortion for 3x sword ambushes.

> > > >

> > > > 600

> > > > 600

> > > > 600

> > > > 1200

> > > > 1200

> > > > 1200

> > > > 450

> > > > 450

> > > >

> > > > 6,300 units of movement speed. Plus it requires sword which is not great for 1v1 builds and illusionary ambush requires a target and mimic is a very fringe choice. So really the only build that can come close to running this load out is powermirage and its giving up 2 best in slot utilities to do so.

> > > >

> > > > Meta condi mirage currently has phase retreat, blink, maaaaaybe illusionary ambush, and jaunt.

> > > >

> > > > 600

> > > > 1200

> > > > 1200

> > > > 450

> > > > 450

> > > >

> > > > =3,900.

> > > >

> > > > Ive already calculated that meta spellbreaker has 5,800 units of pure unbroken movement chaining in previous threads.

> > >

> > > It's a bit of a disingenuous way to compare them purely by distance traveled for example rush and blink are both 1200 range yet rush takes much longer to travel that distance resulting in much lower velocity.

> >

> > Not really. Distance is distance and for the mirage that beats warrior they're both completed in the same amount of time even with a lot of mesmer's being instant teleports.

>

> Distance isn't what matters, every build can go the same distance just by walking. Velocity is what matters when comparing mobility which is distance over time so yes time is very relevant. Warrior may still be faster, but need to do a more in depth calculation than just adding all the distances, or do timed races.

Ingame time velocity diference sounds like alot irl though it just means the warriors literally right behind mesmer lol

> @"glennypenny.9625" said:

> Look I just dislike the way they play currently and it’s never been an issue until this season.

>

> Rev Holo scrapper and blood Necro all seem overturned too but spellbreaker has too much too easy and that’s why people like shorts are playing it

I would argue people are playing it because it is a very fun class to play. Certainly more fun than a condi chaos scepter/staff mirage.

Its also not overtuned, it has difficult 1v1s vs ele/necro and can't reliably kill scrapper. It stands no chance against a competent condi mirage.

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > > > They can move as fast as Mesmer they hit as hard as Necro and they can survive better than guard

> > > > >

> > > > > I think we move a bit faster than Mesmers. Mesmers are one of the slowest classes in the game, especially condi.

> > > > >

> > > > > I can also confirm that we don't hit harder than Necro as Necro has the highest potential multi-target DPS in the game and most of our damage is single-target and melee.

> > > > >

> > > > > Surviving better than guard depends on both the guardian and the warrior's build. Core guard and DH have some impressive sustain, but a core warrior or defense spellbreaker might have them topped through healing signet, adrenal health, and Rousing Resilience in longer fights. Strength Spellbreaker has very little sustain and doesn't even come close. And if you're trying to compare it Firebrand, um... no?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > A mirage can outpace a meta warrior now but it requires a number of fringe picks and assumptions; sword ambush+plus mimic blink+ blink + illusionary ambush + jaunt + jaunt. And desert distortion for 3x sword ambushes.

> > > >

> > > > 600

> > > > 600

> > > > 600

> > > > 1200

> > > > 1200

> > > > 1200

> > > > 450

> > > > 450

> > > >

> > > > 6,300 units of movement speed. Plus it requires sword which is not great for 1v1 builds and illusionary ambush requires a target and mimic is a very fringe choice. So really the only build that can come close to running this load out is powermirage and its giving up 2 best in slot utilities to do so.

> > > >

> > > > Meta condi mirage currently has phase retreat, blink, maaaaaybe illusionary ambush, and jaunt.

> > > >

> > > > 600

> > > > 1200

> > > > 1200

> > > > 450

> > > > 450

> > > >

> > > > =3,900.

> > > >

> > > > Ive already calculated that meta spellbreaker has 5,800 units of pure unbroken movement chaining in previous threads.

> > >

> > > It's a bit of a disingenuous way to compare them purely by distance traveled for example rush and blink are both 1200 range yet rush takes much longer to travel that distance resulting in much lower velocity.

> >

> > Not really. Distance is distance and for the mirage that beats warrior they're both completed in the same amount of time even with a lot of mesmer's being instant teleports.

>

> Distance isn't what matters, every build can go the same distance just by walking. Velocity is what matters when comparing mobility which is distance over time so yes time is very relevant. Warrior may still be faster, but need to do a more in depth calculation than just adding all the distances, or do timed races.

Both can be done 6,300 and 5,800 both in about 8 seconds.

> @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > @"glennypenny.9625" said:

> > Look I just dislike the way they play currently and it’s never been an issue until this season.

> >

> > Rev Holo scrapper and blood Necro all seem overturned too but spellbreaker has too much too easy and that’s why people like shorts are playing it

>

> I would argue people are playing it because it is a very fun class to play. Certainly more fun than a condi chaos scepter/staff mirage.

>

> Its also not overtuned, it has difficult 1v1s vs ele/necro and can't reliably kill scrapper. It stands no chance against a competent condi mirage.

Wait.. spellbreaker can't reliably kill scrapper?

> > @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > > @"glennypenny.9625" said:

> > > Look I just dislike the way they play currently and it’s never been an issue until this season.

> > >

> > > Rev Holo scrapper and blood Necro all seem overturned too but spellbreaker has too much too easy and that’s why people like shorts are playing it

> >

> > I would argue people are playing it because it is a very fun class to play. Certainly more fun than a condi chaos scepter/staff mirage.

> >

> > Its also not overtuned, it has difficult 1v1s vs ele/necro and can't reliably kill scrapper. It stands no chance against a competent condi mirage.

>

> Wait.. spellbreaker can't reliably kill scrapper?

Correct.

Good scrapers. Idc about bad players with their "hybrid dps scrapper" nonsense.

> > @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > > @"glennypenny.9625" said:

> > > Look I just dislike the way they play currently and it’s never been an issue until this season.

> > >

> > > Rev Holo scrapper and blood Necro all seem overturned too but spellbreaker has too much too easy and that’s why people like shorts are playing it

> >

> > I would argue people are playing it because it is a very fun class to play. Certainly more fun than a condi chaos scepter/staff mirage.

> >

> > Its also not overtuned, it has difficult 1v1s vs ele/necro and can't reliably kill scrapper. It stands no chance against a competent condi mirage.

>

> Wait.. spellbreaker can't reliably kill scrapper?

Not if the scrapper is good, knows when to use blind field/reflect and takes mortar kit, no. It should be a stalemate in all cases, unless the warrior gets a plus on his side.

> > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > > > > They can move as fast as Mesmer they hit as hard as Necro and they can survive better than guard

> > > >

> > > > I think we move a bit faster than Mesmers. Mesmers are one of the slowest classes in the game, especially condi.

> > > >

> > > > I can also confirm that we don't hit harder than Necro as Necro has the highest potential multi-target DPS in the game and most of our damage is single-target and melee.

> > > >

> > > > Surviving better than guard depends on both the guardian and the warrior's build. Core guard and DH have some impressive sustain, but a core warrior or defense spellbreaker might have them topped through healing signet, adrenal health, and Rousing Resilience in longer fights. Strength Spellbreaker has very little sustain and doesn't even come close. And if you're trying to compare it Firebrand, um... no?

> > > >

> > >

> > > A mirage can outpace a meta warrior now but it requires a number of fringe picks and assumptions; sword ambush+plus mimic blink+ blink + illusionary ambush + jaunt + jaunt. And desert distortion for 3x sword ambushes.

> > >

> > > 600

> > > 600

> > > 600

> > > 1200

> > > 1200

> > > 1200

> > > 450

> > > 450

> > >

> > > 6,300 units of movement speed. Plus it requires sword which is not great for 1v1 builds and illusionary ambush requires a target and mimic is a very fringe choice. So really the only build that can come close to running this load out is powermirage and its giving up 2 best in slot utilities to do so.

> > >

> > > Meta condi mirage currently has phase retreat, blink, maaaaaybe illusionary ambush, and jaunt.

> > >

> > > 600

> > > 1200

> > > 1200

> > > 450

> > > 450

> > >

> > > =3,900.

> > >

> > > Ive already calculated that meta spellbreaker has 5,800 units of pure unbroken movement chaining in previous threads.

> >

> > It's a bit of a disingenuous way to compare them purely by distance traveled for example rush and blink are both 1200 range yet rush takes much longer to travel that distance resulting in much lower velocity.

>

> Not really. Distance is distance and for the mirage that beats warrior they're both completed in the same amount of time even with a lot of mesmer's being instant teleports.

Also, the time to achieve the distance definitely matters, especially for OOCing. Rush, whirlwind can be immobilized/stunned. Blinks are certainly more potent than line movement skills. Again, on your comparison, you don't put cooldowns, and you consider Spellbreaker to have a sword, which is NOT the meta.

> @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > > > @"glennypenny.9625" said:

> > > > Look I just dislike the way they play currently and it’s never been an issue until this season.

> > > >

> > > > Rev Holo scrapper and blood Necro all seem overturned too but spellbreaker has too much too easy and that’s why people like shorts are playing it

> > >

> > > I would argue people are playing it because it is a very fun class to play. Certainly more fun than a condi chaos scepter/staff mirage.

> > >

> > > Its also not overtuned, it has difficult 1v1s vs ele/necro and can't reliably kill scrapper. It stands no chance against a competent condi mirage.

> >

> > Wait.. spellbreaker can't reliably kill scrapper?

>

> Not if the scrapper is good, knows when to use blind field/reflect and takes mortar kit, no. It should be a stalemate in all cases, unless the warrior gets a plus on his side.

For months now everyone on the forums have been screaming at me Spellbreaker hard counters Scrapper EZ kill.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 600

> > > > 600

> > > > 600

> > > > 1200

> > > > 1200

> > > > 1200

> > > > 450

> > > > 450

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 600

> > > > 1200

> > > > 1200

> > > > 450

> > > > 450

> > > >

> > > > =3,900.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> Also, the time to achieve the distance definitely matters, especially for OOCing. Rush, whirlwind can be immobilized/stunned. Blinks are certainly more potent than line movement skills. Again, on your comparison, you don't put cooldowns, and you consider Spellbreaker to have a sword, which is NOT the meta.

That's what I've taken into account. Activation times for both Mirage and Spellbreaker skills as well as internal cooldowns.

> > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > > > > Look I just dislike the way they play currently and it’s never been an issue until this season.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rev Holo scrapper and blood Necro all seem overturned too but spellbreaker has too much too easy and that’s why people like shorts are playing it

> > > >

> > > > I would argue people are playing it because it is a very fun class to play. Certainly more fun than a condi chaos scepter/staff mirage.

> > > >

> > > > Its also not overtuned, it has difficult 1v1s vs ele/necro and can't reliably kill scrapper. It stands no chance against a competent condi mirage.

> > >

> > > Wait.. spellbreaker can't reliably kill scrapper?

> >

> > Not if the scrapper is good, knows when to use blind field/reflect and takes mortar kit, no. It should be a stalemate in all cases, unless the warrior gets a plus on his side.

> For months now everyone on the forums have been screaming at me Spellbreaker hard counters Scrapper EZ kill.

If the scrapper is bad and doesn't use the elite mortar kit, yes, countered. If the scrapper is good and does use the kit, no, not countered. Pretty simple. I dunno who's been screaming at you, not me.

> > > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > > > > > > @"glennypenny.9625" said:

> > > > > > > They can move as fast as Mesmer they hit as hard as Necro and they can survive better than guard

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think we move a bit faster than Mesmers. Mesmers are one of the slowest classes in the game, especially condi.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I can also confirm that we don't hit harder than Necro as Necro has the highest potential multi-target DPS in the game and most of our damage is single-target and melee.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Surviving better than guard depends on both the guardian and the warrior's build. Core guard and DH have some impressive sustain, but a core warrior or defense spellbreaker might have them topped through healing signet, adrenal health, and Rousing Resilience in longer fights. Strength Spellbreaker has very little sustain and doesn't even come close. And if you're trying to compare it Firebrand, um... no?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > A mirage can outpace a meta warrior now but it requires a number of fringe picks and assumptions; sword ambush+plus mimic blink+ blink + illusionary ambush + jaunt + jaunt. And desert distortion for 3x sword ambushes.

> > > > >

> > > > > 600

> > > > > 600

> > > > > 600

> > > > > 1200

> > > > > 1200

> > > > > 1200

> > > > > 450

> > > > > 450

> > > > >

> > > > > 6,300 units of movement speed. Plus it requires sword which is not great for 1v1 builds and illusionary ambush requires a target and mimic is a very fringe choice. So really the only build that can come close to running this load out is powermirage and its giving up 2 best in slot utilities to do so.

> > > > >

> > > > > Meta condi mirage currently has phase retreat, blink, maaaaaybe illusionary ambush, and jaunt.

> > > > >

> > > > > 600

> > > > > 1200

> > > > > 1200

> > > > > 450

> > > > > 450

> > > > >

> > > > > =3,900.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ive already calculated that meta spellbreaker has 5,800 units of pure unbroken movement chaining in previous threads.

> > > >

> > > > It's a bit of a disingenuous way to compare them purely by distance traveled for example rush and blink are both 1200 range yet rush takes much longer to travel that distance resulting in much lower velocity.

> > >

> > > Not really. Distance is distance and for the mirage that beats warrior they're both completed in the same amount of time even with a lot of mesmer's being instant teleports.

> >

> > Also, the time to achieve the distance definitely matters, especially for OOCing. Rush, whirlwind can be immobilized/stunned. Blinks are certainly more potent than line movement skills. Again, on your comparison, you don't put cooldowns, and you consider Spellbreaker to have a sword, which is NOT the meta.

>

> That's what I've taken into account. Activation times for both Mirage and Spellbreaker skills as well as internal cooldowns.

You're ignoring that you use something not in the meta.

Warriors aren’t op in pvp anymore and haven’t been for years. Grab a scourge and do a few unranked matches to learn it and I’ll take them down like nothing.

To kill a scrapper just don’t burst him down. That will kill you just use small amounts of damage till they use all their abilities which they will. Then burst you will likely win the fight.

> @"glennypenny.9625" said:

> I’m fed up of 1 to 4 warriors every game, they sit on points and dominate all or nearly all 1v1s they stun lock and kill you into oblivion with ease where as a mirage for example will have to burst you down with combos and correct timing, which actually requires more skill.

> If you manage to nearly kill one warrior they can kite with amazing mobility or go invulnerable and they hit like a truck when they feel like it or they can just run to the other side node quicker than everything except a thief

Warrior does not have access to any skill that gives them "Invulnerability". The closest thing is Endure Pain which lasts 2 seconds.

You have options.

- Bring a sidenoder

Whether it be a Scrapper, Weaver, Soulbeast or Spellbreaker you can atleast contest 1 of the nodes for your team.

- Bring a +1

Herald is an excellent choice. This means you can come in and kill the already low warrior's in outnumbered fights on node.

- Bring a teamfighter

Take your pick, Chronomancer, Necromancer, Firebrand and Holosmith, how about dominating mid and then sending people back and forth to close leaving that poor enemy warr forever alone on far giving you a 4v5?

- Bring a Mesmer!

Portal is your friend. Take your other friends with you the world of side nodes. Take two. Even three!

The options are there.

> @"rng.1024" said:

> You have options.

>

> - Bring a sidenoder

> Whether it be a Scrapper, Weaver, Soulbeast or Spellbreaker you can atleast contest 1 of the nodes for your team.

>

> - Bring a +1

> Herald is an excellent choice. This means you can come in and kill the already low warrior's in outnumbered fights on node.

>

> - Bring a teamfighter

> Take your pick, Chronomancer, Necromancer, Firebrand and Holosmith, how about dominating mid and then sending people back and forth to close leaving that poor enemy warr forever alone on far giving you a 4v5?

>

> - Bring a Mesmer!

> Portal is your friend. Take your other friends with you the world of side nodes. Take two. Even three!

>

> The options are there.

isn't portal disabled,since like..ages?

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> > @"rng.1024" said:

> > You have options.

> >

> > - Bring a sidenoder

> > Whether it be a Scrapper, Weaver, Soulbeast or Spellbreaker you can atleast contest 1 of the nodes for your team.

> >

> > - Bring a +1

> > Herald is an excellent choice. This means you can come in and kill the already low warrior's in outnumbered fights on node.

> >

> > - Bring a teamfighter

> > Take your pick, Chronomancer, Necromancer, Firebrand and Holosmith, how about dominating mid and then sending people back and forth to close leaving that poor enemy warr forever alone on far giving you a 4v5?

> >

> > - Bring a Mesmer!

> > Portal is your friend. Take your other friends with you the world of side nodes. Take two. Even three!

> >

> > The options are there.

>

> isn't portal disabled,since like..ages?

Nah, it's just really bad now.

> @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > @"melandru.3876" said:

> > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > You have options.

> > >

> > > - Bring a sidenoder

> > > Whether it be a Scrapper, Weaver, Soulbeast or Spellbreaker you can atleast contest 1 of the nodes for your team.

> > >

> > > - Bring a +1

> > > Herald is an excellent choice. This means you can come in and kill the already low warrior's in outnumbered fights on node.

> > >

> > > - Bring a teamfighter

> > > Take your pick, Chronomancer, Necromancer, Firebrand and Holosmith, how about dominating mid and then sending people back and forth to close leaving that poor enemy warr forever alone on far giving you a 4v5?

> > >

> > > - Bring a Mesmer!

> > > Portal is your friend. Take your other friends with you the world of side nodes. Take two. Even three!

> > >

> > > The options are there.

> >

> > isn't portal disabled,since like..ages?

>

> Nah, it's just really bad now.

i know it got smiter boon'd that's why i say disabled no healthy mesmer would ever use it again

My problem with spellbreaker is GS. Specifically #3 and F1.

Also, as a minor thing is GS #5, which is a Ride the Lighting from eles, except that it doesnt go on double cooldown if it doesnt hit a target, and it is on lower base CD, and their weapons switch is 5 seconds, so that means that a warrior gets to disengage at will with #3 and #5, and only thieves and revs ever get to catch up at all, and only for so long.

But the real issue is that GS #3 acts as old FGS worked before it was nerfed; it can hit several times within the same spinny skill, and you dont need to be agaisnt a wall for it; if you cast the skill slightly outside of melee range, you can guarantee 3-4 hits if you hit the right spot. Each can crit and there is no real casting animation, and the CD is fairly short too. Consistency dictates that GS #3 should work like all other skills similar to that one. I mean, Fiery Greatsword (FGS) is a freeking elite, that lost a functionality that a normal warrior weapon still has, and RtL was nerfed because it made eles able to escape every 20 seconds, so instead they would be able to escape every 40 seconds (changed to 30 later).

Either give eles back those things, or take warrior's game inconsistent skills.

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> > @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > > @"melandru.3876" said:

> > > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > You have options.

> > > >

> > > > - Bring a sidenoder

> > > > Whether it be a Scrapper, Weaver, Soulbeast or Spellbreaker you can atleast contest 1 of the nodes for your team.

> > > >

> > > > - Bring a +1

> > > > Herald is an excellent choice. This means you can come in and kill the already low warrior's in outnumbered fights on node.

> > > >

> > > > - Bring a teamfighter

> > > > Take your pick, Chronomancer, Necromancer, Firebrand and Holosmith, how about dominating mid and then sending people back and forth to close leaving that poor enemy warr forever alone on far giving you a 4v5?

> > > >

> > > > - Bring a Mesmer!

> > > > Portal is your friend. Take your other friends with you the world of side nodes. Take two. Even three!

> > > >

> > > > The options are there.

> > >

> > > isn't portal disabled,since like..ages?

> >

> > Nah, it's just really bad now.

>

> i know it got smiter boon'd that's why i say disabled no healthy mesmer would ever use it again

should have never been a thing. also delete daggerstorm

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> > @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > > @"melandru.3876" said:

> > > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > You have options.

> > > >

> > > > - Bring a sidenoder

> > > > Whether it be a Scrapper, Weaver, Soulbeast or Spellbreaker you can atleast contest 1 of the nodes for your team.

> > > >

> > > > - Bring a +1

> > > > Herald is an excellent choice. This means you can come in and kill the already low warrior's in outnumbered fights on node.

> > > >

> > > > - Bring a teamfighter

> > > > Take your pick, Chronomancer, Necromancer, Firebrand and Holosmith, how about dominating mid and then sending people back and forth to close leaving that poor enemy warr forever alone on far giving you a 4v5?

> > > >

> > > > - Bring a Mesmer!

> > > > Portal is your friend. Take your other friends with you the world of side nodes. Take two. Even three!

> > > >

> > > > The options are there.

> > >

> > > isn't portal disabled,since like..ages?

> >

> > Nah, it's just really bad now.

>

> i know it got smiter boon'd that's why i say disabled no healthy mesmer would ever use it again

It's not smite booned lol, it still works the same, just reduction on how long you can afk before it fades away, smiters boon lol would be only let your portal through it once only with a 5 second window.

> @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > > > > > Look I just dislike the way they play currently and it’s never been an issue until this season.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rev Holo scrapper and blood Necro all seem overturned too but spellbreaker has too much too easy and that’s why people like shorts are playing it

> > > > >

> > > > > I would argue people are playing it because it is a very fun class to play. Certainly more fun than a condi chaos scepter/staff mirage.

> > > > >

> > > > > Its also not overtuned, it has difficult 1v1s vs ele/necro and can't reliably kill scrapper. It stands no chance against a competent condi mirage.

> > > >

> > > > Wait.. spellbreaker can't reliably kill scrapper?

> > >

> > > Not if the scrapper is good, knows when to use blind field/reflect and takes mortar kit, no. It should be a stalemate in all cases, unless the warrior gets a plus on his side.

> > For months now everyone on the forums have been screaming at me Spellbreaker hard counters Scrapper EZ kill.

>

> If the scrapper is bad and doesn't use the elite mortar kit, yes, countered. If the scrapper is good and does use the kit, no, not countered. Pretty simple. I dunno who's been screaming at you, not me.

Just step into any one of the scrapper threads. People like Chaith and Vagrant insist scrapper gets 100-0 every time ez by spellbreaker and that scrapper is no longer relevant since barrier nerf.

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> > @"rng.1024" said:

> > You have options.

> >

> > - Bring a sidenoder

> > Whether it be a Scrapper, Weaver, Soulbeast or Spellbreaker you can atleast contest 1 of the nodes for your team.

> >

> > - Bring a +1

> > Herald is an excellent choice. This means you can come in and kill the already low warrior's in outnumbered fights on node.

> >

> > - Bring a teamfighter

> > Take your pick, Chronomancer, Necromancer, Firebrand and Holosmith, how about dominating mid and then sending people back and forth to close leaving that poor enemy warr forever alone on far giving you a 4v5?

> >

> > - Bring a Mesmer!

> > Portal is your friend. Take your other friends with you the world of side nodes. Take two. Even three!

> >

> > The options are there.

>

> isn't portal disabled,since like..ages?

Aye. It went from a defensive tool (leaving it on a capped point to defend it) to an all out offensive one (portal to lord or for outrotating), meaninf in this case it would still do the job.

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"melandru.3876" said:

> > > @"Ryan.9387" said:

> > > > @"melandru.3876" said:

> > > > > @"rng.1024" said:

> > > > > You have options.

> > > > >

> > > > > - Bring a sidenoder

> > > > > Whether it be a Scrapper, Weaver, Soulbeast or Spellbreaker you can atleast contest 1 of the nodes for your team.

> > > > >

> > > > > - Bring a +1

> > > > > Herald is an excellent choice. This means you can come in and kill the already low warrior's in outnumbered fights on node.

> > > > >

> > > > > - Bring a teamfighter

> > > > > Take your pick, Chronomancer, Necromancer, Firebrand and Holosmith, how about dominating mid and then sending people back and forth to close leaving that poor enemy warr forever alone on far giving you a 4v5?

> > > > >

> > > > > - Bring a Mesmer!

> > > > > Portal is your friend. Take your other friends with you the world of side nodes. Take two. Even three!

> > > > >

> > > > > The options are there.

> > > >

> > > > isn't portal disabled,since like..ages?

> > >

> > > Nah, it's just really bad now.

> >

> > i know it got smiter boon'd that's why i say disabled no healthy mesmer would ever use it again

>

> It's not smite booned lol, it still works the same, just reduction on how long you can afk before it fades away, smiters boon lol would be only let your portal through it once only with a 5 second window.

must explain why i haven't seen a portal in nearly half a year

it's to useful