how come we can only buy 1 war eternal supply drop requisition?

> @"Samnang.1879" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Because it's 4,000 to 5,000 worth of Gems at such a reduced price?

>

> i know sis, but i wanna buy another for the mounts, the other items dont mean anything to me... maybe except the 5 black lion kesy

You asked a question; you got an answer. The fact that you don't like the answer doesn't change its accuracy.

The better question might be: why is ANet offering 4-5k worth of gems for 3k in the first place? And then why are they discounting it 20% on top of that?

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Samnang.1879" said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > Because it's 4,000 to 5,000 worth of Gems at such a reduced price?

> >

> > i know sis, but i wanna buy another for the mounts, the other items dont mean anything to me... maybe except the 5 black lion kesy

>

> You asked a question; you got an answer. The fact that you don't like the answer doesn't change its accuracy.

>

> The better question might be: why is ANet offering 4-5k worth of gems for 3k in the first place? And then why are they discounting it 20% on top of that?

well... am not curious about that ques... as i know that when businesses put things for sale is to increase the sales... here in Aus we call it stocktake sales or clearance sales.

so am wondering if anet wants us to buy full priced exotic mounts when they come out or because they dont want us to spend too much $$

> @"Samnang.1879" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Samnang.1879" said:

> > > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > > Because it's 4,000 to 5,000 worth of Gems at such a reduced price?

> > >

> > > i know sis, but i wanna buy another for the mounts, the other items dont mean anything to me... maybe except the 5 black lion kesy

> >

> > You asked a question; you got an answer. The fact that you don't like the answer doesn't change its accuracy.

> >

> > The better question might be: why is ANet offering 4-5k worth of gems for 3k in the first place? And then why are they discounting it 20% on top of that?

>

> well... am not curious about that ques... as i know that when businesses put things for sale is to increase the sales... here in Aus we call it stocktake sales or clearance sales.

> so am wondering if anet wants us to buy full priced exotic mounts when they come out or because they dont want us to spend too much $$

Cus Anet is not supermarket, they won't restock that quickly?

> @"Chay.7852" said:

> Why do we even need a new poll ...? Its a discussion at its best where ppl can share their oppinion, not exactly stuff for polls imo.

cuz sum ppl prefer to vote instead of commenting, my last poll for e.g. got 50 votes and 10 replies that's a 5:1 ratio... # is diff now haven't checked

Aren't a lot of the gem store bundles restricted to 1 per account?

More importantly however if you just want mount licences there is no need to buy multiple supply drops (or any at all). As it says in the announcement they will be selling individual mount adoption and select licences sometime this week (probably later today). Which might be one of the reasons they restrict the supply drop to 1 per customer, so they don't get someone buying 15 just for mount licences then complaining they've wasted thousands of gems when the individual ones are released.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Aren't a lot of the gem store bundles restricted to 1 per account?

>

> More importantly however if you just want mount licences there is no need to buy multiple supply drops (or any at all). As it says in the announcement they will be selling individual mount adoption and select licences sometime this week (probably later today). Which might be one of the reasons they restrict the supply drop to 1 per customer, so they don't get someone buying 15 just for mount licences then complaining they've wasted thousands of gems when the individual ones are released.

maybe its just an illusion but i feel like the 2400 gems is cheaper since u get a select mount licence + a adoption licence so that's already 1600 gems if u buy separately. then the other 800 gems maybe for like 5 keys + a glider i might want xD.

thats why i wanna get 2 War Supp >____>;;;;

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Samnang.1879" said:

> > or because they dont want us to spend too much $$

> Uh, what? This part of the statement makes no sense.

>

by putting a limit on the amount of bundle we can buy, they are helping us become better savers...

now instead of spending real money to buy the bundle, i just wait for my gold to increase again, then convert to gems to buy the 400 exotic mount licences................................................

> @"Samnang.1879" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Because it's 4,000 to 5,000 worth of Gems at such a reduced price?

>

> i know sis, but i wanna buy another for the mounts, the other items dont mean anything to me... maybe except the 5 black lion kesy

That's probably exactly why they won't let you buy it again. They'll release it by itself at full price or in another bundle in the future.