War Eternal - No Hearts. Thank you!

Just wanted to chime in and thank you for not putting the map currency behind repeated Heart completion. While I don't think Hearts are bad content, I have to say after the last few releases I'm tired of doing the hearts over and over and over, in order to complete the collections. I love being able to just harvest as I'm playing the map content.

> @"JustTrogdor.7892" said:

> Yeah, I'm glad no hearts and I'm really glad that you only have to do the 10 events per zone once to unlock the vendors. Can you imagine if they made that a daily requirement to access the vendor?

I feel the opposite, I would rather there was hearts there also on top of the content we already have, and the 10 events thing just reminded me of gaining reputation with factions in other games, which is something I always enjoyed, I would happily do 100+ events to permanently unlock a vendor.

+1 Here. Also ANet, +10. This map has a great combination of movement options, ramping up meta events and enough action to keep up the interest. Its a great blend of the Silverwaste and the HoT style maps all leading to a final battle. Was a load of fun this weekend.

I'd like if they had hearts, but not required for map completion. Heart vendors would always be merchants will salvage kits and regular gathering tools. However, once you complete the heart, you can buy special gathering tools for karma, prices on salvage kits are reduced, and you can buy l stuff like map currency, minis, legendary components, and obsidian with karma.

> @"Ra Ra.9423" said:

> Just wanted to chime in and thank you for not putting the map currency behind repeated Heart completion. While I don't think Hearts are bad content, I have to say after the last few releases I'm tired of doing the hearts over and over and over, in order to complete the collections. I love being able to just harvest as I'm playing the map content.

I actually missed having them. They add a bit of variety plus in other S4 maps were great ways to spread out vendors.