Congratulations to mesmers on their new legendary accessory.

> @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> > @"YoukiNeko.6047" said:

> > The way it combines with aurora makes it unique.

>

> The way any of those combine with my necro design make it uncraftable ;)

Then just get the precursor. And once they add infusion slot so we can easily swap the effect, craft the legendary then.

Perhaps the most amusing thing to me is that mesmer clones display a different effect from either one 'legendary' trinket or both - four orbs tethered to a black central orb with lightning.

This leaves several possibilities - perhaps the black orb is intended to be Vision's effect, or maybe Vision's effect was intended to be the globs and the combined effect was supposed to be the black orb.

However, the most common conclusion I'm seeing is that the black orb is likely the intended effect of 3 legendary trinkets, one of which would be Coalescence.

In any case, to call an item that by itself is no more than a copied skin a 'legendary' reward to round out an entire season of living world content seems... disingenuous.

I find the orbs of Aurora to be aesthetically... jarring. They would ruin the cohesiveness of every outfit I attempt to construct, provided that I didn't intend to use copious amounts of pink and purple dyes in said outfit. I had just decided to forgo crafting Aurora, and hoped that LS4's legendary trinket would be something not clearly designed for mesmers and mesmers alone. It seems that, not only was a non-mesmer skin too much to hope for, my base assumption that a new legendary trinket would surely come with a new skin put far too much faith in ArenaNet.

After Dragonsblood Weapons, Branded Weapons, Riftstalker weapons and those 2 and only Legendary Trinkets, I'm also quite tired of pink (if I wasn't before).

But it is Mesmer Wars 2 after all.. so, got to make everything pink.

Anet was very lazy with how they did the new legendary trinket. Its okay that it combines with Aurora for a fused effect. Its absolutely lame that the trinket on its own is just the same effect as Aurora. I mean, they couldve at least changed the color. Like blue and orange to give it an Aurene/Vlast theme. Or red. Or green. Or literally any other colour than purple.

Thread title is misleading though. Not every mesmer is purple, same as not every Necro is green and not every Guardian is blue. Im a mesmer and i cant wear any of the legendary trinkets.

And before anyone says "dont like it - dont craft it": Its not like we have a huge variety of different legendary trinkets with different effects to choose from. It takes them years to release a new one and its extremely disappointing that they couldnt even be bothered to give the new trinket a different effect.

> @"Jojo.6140" said:

> Anet was very lazy with how they did the new legendary trinket. Its okay that it combines with Aurora for a fused effect. Its absolutely lame that the trinket on its own is just the same effect as Aurora. I mean, they couldve at least changed the color. Like blue and orange to give it an Aurene/Vlast theme. Or red. Or green. Or literally any other colour than purple.

>

> Thread title is misleading though. Not every mesmer is purple, same as not every Necro is green and not every Guardian is blue. Im a mesmer and i cant wear any of the legendary trinkets.

>

> And before anyone says "dont like it - dont craft it": Its not like we have a huge variety of different legendary trinkets with different effects to choose from. It takes them years to release a new one and its extremely disappointing that they couldnt even be bothered to give the new trinket a different effect.

Not lazy...... well planned. Now they have legendary concepts for the next 16 seasons of living story. One for each class.

10/10 awesome title, I chuckled but then I cried.

The amount of pink and purple in this game is outrageous. I understand that purple fits the current storyline lore-wise (because of Kralk and branded), but seriously? It seems that all we get recently is pink and purple. Dragonsblood weapons, Branded weapons, that fancy mask from the newsletter, now this leggy trinket. I'm suprised the Mystic Infusion isn't purple, too. but hey at least I have a lot of stuff to choose from when I go female human mesmer meta!

But on another note.. the Vision effect is very well done and pretty. It's just the color that ruins it for me..

It seems the design for legendary trinkets is to have a special effect based on how many are equipped (which is better than having individual effects overlapping).

Now, some may not like the current aqua bubbles effect, but chances are in the future we'll get fire or lightning effects.

For instance, I can imagine the following progression:

1 trinket equipped: light orbs

2 trinkets: water orbs

3 trinkets: earth shards

4 trinkets: fire orbs

5 trinkets: lightning orbs

They could also use darkness orbs instead of earth.

Eventually I hope these effects can be added to the wardrobe to allow the freedom to unlock and choose.

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > @"pinguadoido.6581" said:

> > > @"EdDreath.2508" said:

> > > we sorely lack a real sinister-looking aura :(

> >

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Nightfury_Skin

>

> sinister, not some dead flies.

Dead flies accumulate on dead buddies or dirty butt. If I see someone walking with dead flies around them I would consider either option god damn sinister.

If you dont know new greatsword is mesmer weapon, aurora and vision are mesmer centered, mesmers are no1 in pvp and wvw solo, guild wars 2 is mesmer wars 2 atm. Until they get bored by it and make elementalist war 2 like in the start of the game back in 2012. Saddly guardian and other proffesions need to wait until 2023 and gw3.

p.s. New legendary ring will also have some rose, purple, glow too.