[URGENT] 'Town Clothes' outfits dye channels QUESTIONS.

The Statuette vendors are updated frequently so it's time-sensitive.

I already have the 'Layered Vest Clothing Outfit' and I'm thinking about getting the 'Silk Brocade Outfit' and/or 'Casual Clothing Outfit' but before I buy anything, I have a question. Since they all look similar, do they all have the same dye channels? If they are different, could you please provide photos or detailed explanations?

A reply/answers before the next Black Lion Chests update would be greatly appreciated.

The channels are not the same and actually very confusing in how they got overlooked.

The clothes really need to be looked at again so the channels are actually accurate to the previews. They aren't.

No, changing the previews to match the bad state the outfits are in is not what players want.

I just bought one of these town clothes outfits, and even though I really like it, it was disappointing that the top cannot be dyed a different color from the pants. I would love to see that changed, my girl wants to wear a white shirt and black pants, not all white or all black.

The dye channels for the riding outfit are mismatched and do not correspond with the undyed outfit. The sleeves and pants are the same color when dyed, when they are completely different colors undyed. It seems the dye channels for all the 'formerly potions' town clothes were created haphazardly without consideration or respect for the original design. I don't expect anet to fix them so I will just ignore these outfits, even for just 20 statuettes.