Suggestion: Add the ability to name our skyscales

I've really enjoyed doing the skyscale collection and the whole process has made me pretty attached to my skyscale Immira,I would love the ability to name her like we can with ranger pets, even something simple like having that name appear on the mount menu would be something I imagine a lot of people would enjoy :)

I'd love to be able to name our mounts. Even if it only showed up for you in the hero panel (since the mount and the player are one model so they can't have separate name plates).

I don't think inappropriate names would be an issue even if other people could see it, there's already a system to prevent or change inappropriate character and pet names, they can do the same for mounts.

You need names for your Skyscale?

How about: Dracky, Wingbutt, NotDaGriffin, The Lizard, "Fluffy", Mark, Scrambles, Fireface, Helicopter, Helios, Steve, Scalybum, Fidget, Flutterspike, Acid Burps, "Kitty", Solomon, Nightfury , [insert color shade here], Slowpoke, Fishbreath, or Gecko?

I've got more if needs be.

If I were to do it then I'd make it so that when mounted the mounts name appears next to a mount specific icon under your characters title in a nice bold text or something.

Best way I can think of doing it.

Be cool if you could pick and choose the colour of the name too from a small selection of colours similar to the commander tags.

Would be a fun feature to have but ultimately kinda pointless for the work likely needed.

> @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> Would be fun to have that ability to personalise our mounts with a name...and filters are already in game... but I can't wait to read the new "ANET plz delete older accounts cos I can't name my mout BOB and I want BOB, not BoB or bOb.. I must have BOB!!!" threads :)

Pet names don't need to be unique. Annoyingly I can't find it now (really need to sort out my folders) but somewhere I've got a screenshot of my raven and someone else's, both called Quoth.