Did not get bonus loot box

Just thought you should know, Anet, that there is probably some kind of bug with them. I played the entire dragon's stand meta from start to finish and received none of the boxes, and others told me they did so I am certain that map is included in the event. Also, for the love of god, please either fix the "dragon bombardier" achievement or specify what the hell it wants!! I've tried doing every possible meaning of what it asks and done anything anyone has ever suggested to me, I've played the meta over 40 times trying once or twice every time, and I still have never gotten it.

> @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > @"yann.1946" said:

> > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > Yeah I had this problem when I led a lane on AB yesterday.

> >

> > AB shouldn't give you bonus boxes tho

>

> Really? Got some from the TD meta, seems weird that some would give the reward and others not.

That is however the case. Tangled and dragonstandmetas are part of the event. Auric and verdant is not.

> @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > @"yann.1946" said:

> > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > Yeah I had this problem when I led a lane on AB yesterday.

> >

> > AB shouldn't give you bonus boxes tho

>

> Really? Got some from the TD meta, seems weird that some would give the reward and others not.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/weeklong-bonus-event-meta-event-rush/

You can check here which count.

> @"Fenom.9457" said:

> That does seem really weird though to include half of the HoT basic maps and not the others

Depends on the goal(s) of the bonus event. If the goal is giving away loot, then sure, it would be weird to leave out AB. If the goal is to get people to participate differently in different events, then AB doesn't really need any help, whereas perhaps ANet was seeing TD with lower participation.

> @"Fenom.9457" said:

> > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > Perhaps they intend to repeat this type of week with different maps. It would be smart way to pull crowds to various maps over time.

>

> Would love to see LW maps get a population spike and have events lol

I'd like to see HoT and PoF weeks where it incentivises the events people need for achievements or collections more than the metas, things like a bounty week where spawn times are halved or a week where all the pre-events for HoT metas give bonus rewards, and also LS weeks where a season's maps give better rewards. As the game grows this would be a good way of giving the player base something to focus on and give people a chance to do those events that might be blocking their progress in some way.