I Play LB Soulbeast in WvW cuz so many are crying around about it.

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

>

> Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

>

> You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

1. Get in range of a ranger

2. get autoattacked

3. downstate

4. mistform away

5. die because you mistformed with 5% remaining downed health

The cycle of playing a glass ele in wvw.

I have better time vs those classes because I dont encounter them lol. I cant die to something that doesnt exist.

Besides, half of the classes you mentioned are a lot easier to kill than soulbeasts because...you know... they are in range and they cant kill me before I **try** to kill them. In the worst case we have same range of effectiveness.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

>

> Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

>

> You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> >

> > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> >

> > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

>

> Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

Because you says so?...'Cause if diamond rank roamers holosmiths/one shot mirage/chronos dies to me for example several times...I'd say you're way off the mark, I'd have other examples, screenshots but...whatever man believe what you want..

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> >

> > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> >

> > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

>

> 1. Get in range of a ranger

> 2. get autoattacked

> 3. downstate

> 4. mistform away

> 5. die because you mistformed with 5% remaining downed health

>

> The cycle of playing a glass ele in wvw.

>

> I have better time vs those classes because I dont encounter them lol. I cant die to something that doesnt exist.

>

> Besides, half of the classes you mentioned are a lot easier to kill than soulbeasts because...you know... they are in range and they cant kill me before I **try** to kill them. In the worst case we have same range of effectiveness.

I say...you're lying and quite badly...are you seriously trying to tell me that you've got upset because a ranger pewpewed you running back to your zerg?...Because is the only class that can kill a glass ele roaming around.....sure man..

Meanwhile in the screenshot below..I had over 3k armor with 1k healing and perma protection....

https://imgur.com/a/yjn3JSr

I see no rangers, attention should be drawn to the real cancers....

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > > >

> > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > >

> > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > >

> > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > >

> > > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> >

> > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> >

> > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> >

> > So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

>

> Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

>

> When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

>

> They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

Attention get drawn away from the real issues and focused on **maybe the easiest class to dispatch** in any setting unless mained by the best of the best of the best..in which case they will simply manage to run away as their chances of victory would still be null unless some serious mistake is done

Seeing this forum littered with nerf threads about rangers....allows me to put everything into perspective and make me wonder if Anet really takes seriously at all the feedback coming from the forum...

I am trying to figure how the same people who apparently lose to rangers can even hold a candle to this :

This one opens up directly with the **almighty godly Soulbeast** meeting an...untimely death..hold on I though they were OP as Gods

Ha yes...I can expect the usual comments : "lol these videos feature very bad players"....really?

Being oneshotted is bad?....Watch this then!

1200 range burst?...Got you covered man! ( most recent example )

P.S watching all those rangers being massacrated in these videos...really show the truth of this forum...especially that oneshot mesmer video...how many rangers did he kills?...GodSlayer title is required

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > > >

> > > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > > >

> > > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > > >

> > > > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> > >

> > > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> > >

> > > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> > >

> > > So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

> >

> > Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

> >

> > When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

> >

> > They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

>

> Attention get drawn away from the real issues and focused on **maybe the easiest class to dispatch** in any setting unless mained by the best of the best of the best..in which case they will simply manage to run away as their chances of victory would still be null unless some serious mistake is done

>

> Seeing this forum littered with nerf threads about rangers....allows me to put everything into perspective and make me wonder if Anet really takes seriously at all the feedback coming from the forum...

>

> I am trying to figure how the same people who apparently lose to rangers can even hold a candle to this :

>

>

>

> This one opens up directly with the **almighty godly Soulbeast** meeting an...untimely death..hold on I though they were OP as Gods

>

>

>

> Ha yes...I can expect the usual comments : "lol these videos feature very bad players"....really?

>

>

>

> Being oneshotted is bad?....Watch this then!

>

>

>

> 1200 range burst?...Got you covered man! ( most recent example )

>

>

>

> P.S watching all those rangers being massacrated in these videos...really show the truth of this forum...especially that oneshot mesmer video...how many rangers did he kills?...GodSlayer title is required

Poeple don't understand other things are as good, if not better than ranger. But yeah made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

Mount is broken, not everything else but ranger is weak.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > > >

> > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > >

> > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > >

> > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > >

> > > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> >

> > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> >

> > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> >

> > So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

>

> Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

>

> When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

>

> They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

They have massively more sustain, aoe and utility.

>> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> >

> >

>

> Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

Marshall/cele weaver has like 7 evades what you talking about?

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > > >

> > > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > > >

> > > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > > >

> > >

> > > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> > >

> > > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> > >

> >

> > Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

> >

> > When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

> >

> > They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

>

> They have massively more sustain, aoe and utility.

>

> >> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > >

> > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > >

> > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> >

> > Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

>

> Marshall/cele weaver has like 7 evades what you talking about?

Ah, the Lasiurus build. Make ele waste both stunbreaks, burst, gg. Lol. Funny.

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > >

> > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > >

> > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> >

> > 1. Get in range of a ranger

> > 2. get autoattacked

> > 3. downstate

> > 4. mistform away

> > 5. die because you mistformed with 5% remaining downed health

> >

> > The cycle of playing a glass ele in wvw.

> >

> > I have better time vs those classes because I dont encounter them lol. I cant die to something that doesnt exist.

> >

> > Besides, half of the classes you mentioned are a lot easier to kill than soulbeasts because...you know... they are in range and they cant kill me before I **try** to kill them. In the worst case we have same range of effectiveness.

>

> I say...you're lying and quite badly...are you seriously trying to tell me that you've got upset because a ranger pewpewed you running back to your zerg?...Because is the only class that can kill a glass ele roaming around.....sure man..

>

> Meanwhile in the screenshot below..I had over 3k armor with 1k healing and perma protection....

>

> https://imgur.com/a/yjn3JSr

>

> I see no rangers, attention should be drawn to the real cancers....

They don't kill me while I'm running back to zerg, they kill me in the middle of one.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > > >

> > > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > > >

> > > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> > >

> > > 1. Get in range of a ranger

> > > 2. get autoattacked

> > > 3. downstate

> > > 4. mistform away

> > > 5. die because you mistformed with 5% remaining downed health

> > >

> > > The cycle of playing a glass ele in wvw.

> > >

> > > I have better time vs those classes because I dont encounter them lol. I cant die to something that doesnt exist.

> > >

> > > Besides, half of the classes you mentioned are a lot easier to kill than soulbeasts because...you know... they are in range and they cant kill me before I **try** to kill them. In the worst case we have same range of effectiveness.

> >

> > I say...you're lying and quite badly...are you seriously trying to tell me that you've got upset because a ranger pewpewed you running back to your zerg?...Because is the only class that can kill a glass ele roaming around.....sure man..

> >

> > Meanwhile in the screenshot below..I had over 3k armor with 1k healing and perma protection....

> >

> > https://imgur.com/a/yjn3JSr

> >

> > I see no rangers, attention should be drawn to the real cancers....

>

> They don't kill me while I'm running back to zerg, they kill me in the middle of one.

Anything can kill a glass ele...even retaliation...

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

> They have massively more sustain, aoe and utility.

>

> >> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

>

> Marshall/cele weaver has like 7 evades what you talking about?

What's the point of evades if you can't reach your enemy or even tickle it?

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > > > >

> > > > > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> > > >

> > > > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> > > >

> > > > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> > > >

> > > > So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

> > >

> > > Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

> > >

> > > When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

> > >

> > > They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

> >

> > They have massively more sustain, aoe and utility.

> >

> > >> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > > >

> > > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > > >

> > > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> > >

> > > Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

> >

> > Marshall/cele weaver has like 7 evades what you talking about?

>

> Ah, the Lasiurus build. Make ele waste both stunbreaks, burst, gg. Lol. Funny.

What are you talking about? waste stunbreaks?...playing against potatoes doesn't make much of a benchmark, ele may not be meta roaming but it's far from being meme status lol

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > > > >

> > > > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> > > >

> > > > 1. Get in range of a ranger

> > > > 2. get autoattacked

> > > > 3. downstate

> > > > 4. mistform away

> > > > 5. die because you mistformed with 5% remaining downed health

> > > >

> > > > The cycle of playing a glass ele in wvw.

> > > >

> > > > I have better time vs those classes because I dont encounter them lol. I cant die to something that doesnt exist.

> > > >

> > > > Besides, half of the classes you mentioned are a lot easier to kill than soulbeasts because...you know... they are in range and they cant kill me before I **try** to kill them. In the worst case we have same range of effectiveness.

> > >

> > > I say...you're lying and quite badly...are you seriously trying to tell me that you've got upset because a ranger pewpewed you running back to your zerg?...Because is the only class that can kill a glass ele roaming around.....sure man..

> > >

> > > Meanwhile in the screenshot below..I had over 3k armor with 1k healing and perma protection....

> > >

> > > https://imgur.com/a/yjn3JSr

> > >

> > > I see no rangers, attention should be drawn to the real cancers....

> >

> > They don't kill me while I'm running back to zerg, they kill me in the middle of one.

>

> Anything can kill a glass ele...even retaliation...

But not everything can kill a full minstrel fb/scrapper/tempest in one combo which is why soulbeast (aka sick em) needs to be nerfed.

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> > > > >

> > > > > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> > > > >

> > > > > So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

> > > >

> > > > Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

> > > >

> > > > When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

> > > >

> > > > They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

> > >

> > > They have massively more sustain, aoe and utility.

> > >

> > > >> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > > > >

> > > > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> > > >

> > > > Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

> > >

> > > Marshall/cele weaver has like 7 evades what you talking about?

> >

> > Ah, the Lasiurus build. Make ele waste both stunbreaks, burst, gg. Lol. Funny.

>

> What are you talking about? waste stunbreaks?...playing against potatoes doesn't make much of a benchmark, ele may not be meta roaming but it's far from being meme status lol

I should have clarified, apologies. Ele is meme status when compared with mesmer, chrono, mirage, soulbeast, druid, holo, spellbreaker, core warr, on top of my head.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Get in range of a ranger

> > > > > 2. get autoattacked

> > > > > 3. downstate

> > > > > 4. mistform away

> > > > > 5. die because you mistformed with 5% remaining downed health

> > > > >

> > > > > The cycle of playing a glass ele in wvw.

> > > > >

> > > > > I have better time vs those classes because I dont encounter them lol. I cant die to something that doesnt exist.

> > > > >

> > > > > Besides, half of the classes you mentioned are a lot easier to kill than soulbeasts because...you know... they are in range and they cant kill me before I **try** to kill them. In the worst case we have same range of effectiveness.

> > > >

> > > > I say...you're lying and quite badly...are you seriously trying to tell me that you've got upset because a ranger pewpewed you running back to your zerg?...Because is the only class that can kill a glass ele roaming around.....sure man..

> > > >

> > > > Meanwhile in the screenshot below..I had over 3k armor with 1k healing and perma protection....

> > > >

> > > > https://imgur.com/a/yjn3JSr

> > > >

> > > > I see no rangers, attention should be drawn to the real cancers....

> > >

> > > They don't kill me while I'm running back to zerg, they kill me in the middle of one.

> >

> > Anything can kill a glass ele...even retaliation...

>

> But not everything can kill a full minstrel fb/scrapper/tempest in one combo which is why soulbeast (aka sick em) needs to be nerfed.

Again...man showed you a screenshot of a rev critting for 13k with a single skill but..I won't deny you, the sic'em burst with teh right starts can one shot you in a combo if they use elite/sic'em/merge and food+ , other burst specs fall short of 20-30% dmg meaning they reduce your HP to 20% after a single rotation : mesmer and heralds can do that.

I won't deny that sic'em burst can be outrageous but my point is that out of all the burst sequences..it's the easiest to neutralize with simple LoS or couple dodges, also they're riskier to run compared to oneshot mesmers who simply stealth/jaunt away in the shadows if they fail or the heralds with staff/shiro sprinting away.

I am not experiencing these soulbeast pewpew in wvw ; normal gank groups are made of oneshot mesmers-heralds and holosmith and we're talking about T1-2-3 roaming...yes you meet the couple pewpew but they're never a serious threat as the rest, the build is far harder to use than the builds I have mentioned because almost anything roaming got loads of gap closers and they're experienced dealing with LB rangers.

Should sic'em be nerfed?..yeah ; Is it the worst offender?...no man sorry you're way wrong

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

> > > > >

> > > > > When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

> > > > >

> > > > > They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

> > > >

> > > > They have massively more sustain, aoe and utility.

> > > >

> > > > >> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

> > > >

> > > > Marshall/cele weaver has like 7 evades what you talking about?

> > >

> > > Ah, the Lasiurus build. Make ele waste both stunbreaks, burst, gg. Lol. Funny.

> >

> > What are you talking about? waste stunbreaks?...playing against potatoes doesn't make much of a benchmark, ele may not be meta roaming but it's far from being meme status lol

>

> I should have clarified, apologies. Ele is meme status when compared with mesmer, chrono, mirage, soulbeast, druid, holo, spellbreaker, core warr, on top of my head.

I won't stay here trying to convince you of anything, I beaten every single class you have mentioned, the players beyond those classes had merciless legend + , were gold/diamond/platinum and like you they've knew ele is meme class..so leave it at that

P.S like you..these players thought ele is meme

https://imgur.com/a/9IRN2OZ

P.S.S You're a typical example of Gw2 player : ready to mock what he can kill easily...and ready to run to the forums when they get killed...screaming OP OP from the top of their lungs..demanding nerfs, possibly you were one of those screaming for nerfs on ele years ago..and now you come to mock those still playing it

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

> > > > >

> > > > > They have massively more sustain, aoe and utility.

> > > > >

> > > > > >> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

> > > > >

> > > > > Marshall/cele weaver has like 7 evades what you talking about?

> > > >

> > > > Ah, the Lasiurus build. Make ele waste both stunbreaks, burst, gg. Lol. Funny.

> > >

> > > What are you talking about? waste stunbreaks?...playing against potatoes doesn't make much of a benchmark, ele may not be meta roaming but it's far from being meme status lol

> >

> > I should have clarified, apologies. Ele is meme status when compared with mesmer, chrono, mirage, soulbeast, druid, holo, spellbreaker, core warr, on top of my head.

>

> I won't stay here trying to convince you of anything, I beaten every single class you have mentioned, the players beyond those classes had merciless legend + , were gold/diamond/platinum and like you they've knew ele is meme class..so leave it at that

>

> P.S like you..these players thought ele is meme

> https://imgur.com/a/9IRN2OZ

>

> P.S.S You're a typical example of Gw2 player : ready to mock what he can kill easily...and ready to run to the forums when they get killed...screaming OP OP from the top of their lungs..demanding nerfs, possibly you were one of those screaming for nerfs on ele years ago..and now you come to mock those still playing it

I see your history being full with 'plz buff plz nerf' topics, not mine. So, that ad hominem went downhill pretty quickly. Good day!

Edit: a nobody pm'd you. Yay.

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> > > >

> > > > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

> > >

> > > When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

> > >

> > > They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

> >

> >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> Ah, the Lasiurus build. Make ele waste both stunbreaks, burst, gg. Lol. Funny.

Its cellofrags build lol, it is tankier than boonbeast.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> What's the point of evades if you can't reach your enemy or even tickle it?

You have 2 teleports and a dash.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Get in range of a ranger

> > > > > 2. get autoattacked

> > > > > 3. downstate

> > > > > 4. mistform away

> > > > > 5. die because you mistformed with 5% remaining downed health

> > > > >

> > > > > The cycle of playing a glass ele in wvw.

> > > > >

> > > > > I have better time vs those classes because I dont encounter them lol. I cant die to something that doesnt exist.

> > > > >

> > > > > Besides, half of the classes you mentioned are a lot easier to kill than soulbeasts because...you know... they are in range and they cant kill me before I **try** to kill them. In the worst case we have same range of effectiveness.

> > > >

> > > > I say...you're lying and quite badly...are you seriously trying to tell me that you've got upset because a ranger pewpewed you running back to your zerg?...Because is the only class that can kill a glass ele roaming around.....sure man..

> > > >

> > > > Meanwhile in the screenshot below..I had over 3k armor with 1k healing and perma protection....

> > > >

> > > > https://imgur.com/a/yjn3JSr

> > > >

> > > > I see no rangers, attention should be drawn to the real cancers....

> > >

> > > They don't kill me while I'm running back to zerg, they kill me in the middle of one.

> >

> > Anything can kill a glass ele...even retaliation...

>

> But not everything can kill a full minstrel fb/scrapper/tempest in one combo which is why soulbeast (aka sick em) needs to be nerfed.

A ranger literally can't do that, 2 dodges and boons/reflect and they are unkillable.

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

> > > > >

> > > > > When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

> > > > >

> > > > > They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

> > > >

> > > > They have massively more sustain, aoe and utility.

> > > >

> > > > >> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

> > > >

> > > > Marshall/cele weaver has like 7 evades what you talking about?

> > >

> > > Ah, the Lasiurus build. Make ele waste both stunbreaks, burst, gg. Lol. Funny.

> >

> > What are you talking about? waste stunbreaks?...playing against potatoes doesn't make much of a benchmark, ele may not be meta roaming but it's far from being meme status lol

>

> I should have clarified, apologies. Ele is meme status when compared with mesmer, chrono, mirage, soulbeast, druid, holo, spellbreaker, core warr, on top of my head.

And ranger literally isn't above any of the abovementioned.

Literally 1 invul counters glass ranger lol.

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They have massively more sustain, aoe and utility.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry, but roam ele is a meme.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Marshall/cele weaver has like 7 evades what you talking about?

> > > > >

> > > > > Ah, the Lasiurus build. Make ele waste both stunbreaks, burst, gg. Lol. Funny.

> > > >

> > > > What are you talking about? waste stunbreaks?...playing against potatoes doesn't make much of a benchmark, ele may not be meta roaming but it's far from being meme status lol

> > >

> > > I should have clarified, apologies. Ele is meme status when compared with mesmer, chrono, mirage, soulbeast, druid, holo, spellbreaker, core warr, on top of my head.

> >

> > I won't stay here trying to convince you of anything, I beaten every single class you have mentioned, the players beyond those classes had merciless legend + , were gold/diamond/platinum and like you they've knew ele is meme class..so leave it at that

> >

> > P.S like you..these players thought ele is meme

> > https://imgur.com/a/9IRN2OZ

> >

> > P.S.S You're a typical example of Gw2 player : ready to mock what he can kill easily...and ready to run to the forums when they get killed...screaming OP OP from the top of their lungs..demanding nerfs, possibly you were one of those screaming for nerfs on ele years ago..and now you come to mock those still playing it

>

> I see your history being full with 'plz buff plz nerf' topics, not mine. So, that ad hominem went downhill pretty quickly. Good day!

> Edit: a nobody pm'd you. Yay.

We are all nobody in this game...except in our mind, won't you agree?

Funny how so many of you are yelling around about how much skill it takes to play the classes. There is no skill in this game. This game is designed to carry the player. Any game that carries the player cannot be used as a means to try to convince anybody of skill. Remove all "carry me" traits (passives) and go full berserker and then try to tell somebody you got skill. This game caters to the casuals and the not so bright players so any talk of skill is just.........................................................................................

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > because it's so braindead and effective.

> > Unlike scourge, rev and firebrand zergs, true.

>

> I'd hardly call fb braindead, but herald and scourge arent far from that. They all still take more effort to pull off compared to soulbeast, not to mention that they depend on each other to be useful. Soulbeast wrecks everyone alone.

untill u face a roamer and ur not on top of ur wall.. ur pretty much getting blown off the map. unless u know how to play soulbeast proper ull be able to sustain but all i see is full zerk so prett much complete moron on sic em and attack opportunity or how ever u spell it.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > because it's so braindead and effective.

> > > > Unlike scourge, rev and firebrand zergs, true.

> > >

> > > I'd hardly call fb braindead, but herald and scourge arent far from that. They all still take more effort to pull off compared to soulbeast, not to mention that they depend on each other to be useful. Soulbeast wrecks everyone alone.

> >

> > Firebrands take no effort to be effective or useful. Soulbeasts at the bare minimum need to be aware of others closing in, because once they do, dead Soulbeast. Firebrands on the other hand, hit a button here and there and basically an invincible group. 5 people close in on the firebrand to attack; no worries, easily survivable while asleep at the keyboard.

>

> Can I please have this build?

> My full Minstrel FB requires me to actively play to be effective and would love to try this build you speak of.

>

>

Just wait untill Core week to see how much work guardian is I guess?

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> I love how people try to use other classes strength as an excuse for soulbeasts insane damage. classic straw man action.

The only excuse is people lying to themselves...if you die to ranger burst that I can avoid by simply rolling behind a corner...the skill level is not there..no matter how you think otherwise.

If you can show me a single video of LB soulbeast doing what dunno that zerker warrior @Vaans did or that holosmith 1vs3 thieves...or the reaper oneshotting immortal legend warrior...**find me a single video proving that** or even TOP players claiming what you believe, as far as the devs or general playerbase can see : there is no pewpew ranger in MaT team or gank teams in wvw.

For all we know, those claiming how strong ranger is....started playing the game a couple weeks ago and they haven't figured out yet what to dodge and when..unless you're trying to tell me that these same people who die to a glass ranger , can instead overcome easily any of the builds in the videos I have posted.....are you trolling me?

> @"Legendary Defender.5631" said:

> Funny how so many of you are yelling around about how much skill it takes to play the classes. There is no skill in this game. This game is designed to carry the player. Any game that carries the player cannot be used as a means to try to convince anybody of skill. Remove all "carry me" traits (passives) and go full berserker and then try to tell somebody you got skill. This game caters to the casuals and the not so bright players so any talk of skill is just.........................................................................................

The best part is those asking to nerf soulbeast..play specs like holosmith, mirage/chrone, scourge, firebrand etc etc etc etc.....there is loads of self-delusion you're absolutely right