Duo Qing is borderline match manipulation

Hex.8714

It seems off too. Had a match earlier with two topped rank people and I’m in low gold. I assume it’s the population drop.

I’d rather them just make a non-cap map battle royale. Most of the time people are fighting off point anyway and a lot of the maps have so much clutter it becomes a terrain and los abuse game.

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> I que with low-plat/mid-gold players all the time. I also que frequently with someone that normally has 200-300 ping. Do I care? Not really. My winrate is still high and I help them win games and we all have fun.

and that makes if you are about +1700 and you q with a mid gold so +1300 that you are put in a game with 1500 or so ,that is not "legit" for the 1500 players willing to compete with equals to be paired againts a 1700+. that is another of the problems /"exploits" (when is done with tanked rating alts aka smurfs)of the duo q

> @"megilandil.7506" said:

> > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

>

> > I que with low-plat/mid-gold players all the time. I also que frequently with someone that normally has 200-300 ping. Do I care? Not really. My winrate is still high and I help them win games and we all have fun.

>

> and that makes if you are about +1700 and you q with a mid gold so +1300 that you are put in a game with 1500 or so ,that is not "legit" for the 1500 players willing to compete with equals to be paired againts a 1700+. that is another of the problems /"exploits" (when is done with tanked rating alts aka smurfs)of the duo q

We are put against the same people regardless of what our duo is rated.

I consistently get gold players in my matches even when I'm solo quing. Duo que uses the higher rated player's rating.

> @"Hex.8714" said:

>

> Why do you think the top 10 players on the leaderboards have 80-90% win ratio? The only way that is possible is by winning against players much lower rated than you are. Its why even the top 100 in overwatch dont reach 60% win rate because they are fighting people of equal rating

You answered you own question.

Ded gem, just let it rip.

Wouldn't you be paired with more plat players and equal matches, if people actually soloq instead of waiting for their duoq partner to log on?

one duoq is one less fair matches, with low population, these two people will 100% be matched against each other if they q at the same time.

and it reduces the population even further, because you only play in pair or else you don't play