Pof goodies

zealex.9410

It would be nice if they let us choose between a few different items. I'm happy with the pass but not keen on the outfit for example.

I was going to say you'd run into problems with people who want all the stuff, but then I remembered it's possible to buy multiple copies of the original Deluxe Upgrade, so they could do that same - give you a choice item and if you want another one you buy the upgrade again.

So I guess the only barrier would be having to produce more stuff to offer as part of the pack.

This is part of why I got the Ultimate Edition.

I buy gems anyway, so the way I see it I bought 4,000 gems at full price, PoF standard edition at full price and paid £1.50 for the Deluxe Edition items. At that price it almost doesn't matter what they are, if I use just 1 of the things it's a good deal.

> @Danikat.8537 said:

> This is part of why I got the Ultimate Edition.

>

> I buy gems anyway, so the way I see it I bought 4,000 gems at full price, PoF standard edition at full price and paid £1.50 for the Deluxe Edition items. At that price it almost doesn't matter what they are, if I use just 1 of the things it's a good deal.

Its not about th price. I bought the ultimate edition as well and im w8ing for some of my goodies to come. Thing is the practice of giving something so specific that has a niche use only might not be the best aproach. Like i know it would be more work to make alternatives but i can see this being a deal breaking for ppl who have other vip zones. It wouldnt also affect how things are rn. U cant use the pass so before the expac they could change it to a chest with the other options in there.

I don't know. I have the Royal Terrace pass, but still wanted the Lily of the Elon pass to move characters much closer to that part of the map. I don't _think_ the Devs are adding a portal from the other VIP areas to the Crystal Desert, though I suppose that's possible.

It would be great if there were choices, but...I guess the Devs know what works best for the game.

If I were to include a choice, I would offer the existing items, and the ability to trade _one_ of them for a Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I don't know. I have the Royal Terrace pass, but still wanted the Lily of the Elon pass to move characters much closer to that part of the map. I don't _think_ the Devs are adding a portal from the other VIP areas to the Crystal Desert, though I suppose that's possible.

>

> It would be great if there were choices, but...I guess the Devs know what works best for the game.

>

> If I were to include a choice, I would offer the existing items, and the ability to trade _one_ of them for a Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock.

Not gonna undervalue the dev's knowledge on the subject but devs are humans and the can always be wrong on an aproach. You like the vip pass and you can keep it if that change goes through.

> @zealex.9410 said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > I don't know. I have the Royal Terrace pass, but still wanted the Lily of the Elon pass to move characters much closer to that part of the map. I don't _think_ the Devs are adding a portal from the other VIP areas to the Crystal Desert, though I suppose that's possible.

> >

> > It would be great if there were choices, but...I guess the Devs know what works best for the game.

> >

> > If I were to include a choice, I would offer the existing items, and the ability to trade _one_ of them for a Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock.

>

> Not gonna undervalue the dev's knowledge on the subject but devs are humans and the can always be wrong on an aproach. You like the vip pass and you can keep it if that change goes through.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure no changes will be forthcoming for the Path of Fire Deluxe/Utimate Edition offerings.