If Guild Wars 2 was a family

> @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> Father: NCsoft

> Mother: ArenaNet

> Favorite Child: PvE

> Abused Child: WvW

> That Rat in the Corner: sPvP

PvP would be the problem child they gave up on. Considering the whole fiasco with people buying wins and gaming the system.

WvW would be neglected. He cries and mom is just reading a book and nodding going "uh huh, that's interesting dear."

PvE has a giant trophy case in the living room.

Jokes aside; I love this game, and I don't have any *major* complaints. But it would be nice for them to add something to WvW that isn't just borrowed from PvE (not that I don't like having gliding and a mount, I just want something added that was tailored for WvW from the start)

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > Father: NCsoft

> > Mother: ArenaNet

> > Favorite Child: PvE

> > Abused Child: WvW

> > That Rat in the Corner: sPvP

>

> PvP would be the problem child they gave up on. Considering the whole fiasco with people buying wins and gaming the system.

> WvW would be neglected. He cries and mom is just reading a book and nodding going "uh huh, that's interesting dear."

> PvE has a giant trophy case in the living room.

>

> Jokes aside; I love this game, and I don't have any *major* complaints. But it would be nice for them to add something to WvW that isn't just borrowed from PvE (not that I don't like having gliding and a mount, I just want something added that was tailored for WvW from the start)

You're absolutely correct lol. It's saddening tbh.

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> Can I be the weird uncle with all of the bizarre stories who gets drunk at every family event and ends up punching dad while complaining that mom should have married me instead?

>

> Oooh, and can I knock over the punch bowl onto grandma?

I don't see why not. There are one of those in every family xd.

> @"c space cowboy.2764" said:

> It's more apt to now say that WvW is the runaway as is obvious by the population decline.

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/X1KcXvD.jpg "")

>

Right? It's more evident that the population for "Full" status has been declining as well. Blackgate, being used as the definition of a "full server", lost many of it's population and activity. Guilds leaving and popular commanders. It's a shame really. WvW during seasons was such a blast. We had a reason to fight and win in WvW. Now without seasons, everything is just a karma train. Also I find it funny that Blackgate opened as soon as Cookie left. He brought such a huge following, in terms of WvW.

How I see it.

Father: Left the mother after finding out she was disloyal and working on others.. (gw2 firing)

Single Mother: ArenaNet.

ADHD Child: PvE (need constant updates and content to stay, non stop attention is needed. Very short attention span and is about 8 years old, the youngest sibling of all of them and most looked after)

Unemployed Child living at home: Raids (refuses to leave bedroom and lives off tax payers, is about 19 years old)

Sexually confused Teenage Child: WvW (its not sure what it is anymore, questioning itself and going through lots of changes, hoping its just a phase of puberty)

The one that grew up to have a job, 1st child: sPvP (Has been waiting 35 Years for Santa to bring him presents, he's 43 now, will most likely wait till 60 before realizing its not going to happen, lives out of home but still asks his parents to be taken on family holidays with all expenses paid, was heavily looked after and had most of the parents income spent on him until he was forcefully evicted from the house.)

- Sparkles and Rainbows.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> How I see it.

>

> Father: Left the mother after finding out she was disloyal and working on others.. (gw2 firing)

> Single Mother: ArenaNet.

>

> ADHD Child: PvE (need constant updates and content to stay, non stop attention is needed.)

> Unemployed Child living at home: Raids (refuses to leave bedroom and lives off tax payers)

> Sexually confused Child: WvW (its not sure what it is anymore, questioning itself and going through lots of changes, hoping its just a phase of puberty)

> **The one that grew up to have a job: sPvP** (Has been waiting 35 Years for Santa to bring him presents, he's 43 now, will most likely wait till 60 before realizing its not going to happen)

>

>

> - Sparkles and Rainbows.

Just an observation

If he (sPvP) grew up to have a job but never actually got a good job (as PvPers say that sPvP is tiny, dying and full of problems) then he’s the child with the minimum wage job who needs handouts from the parents to pay bills and is only a notch up from the Unemployed child living at home and living off tax payers.

By the way, according to your analogy PvE might have ADHD but they’re also have a job and it’s a good, well paying job too.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > How I see it.

> >

> > Father: Left the mother after finding out she was disloyal and working on others.. (gw2 firing)

> > Single Mother: ArenaNet.

> >

> > ADHD Child: PvE (need constant updates and content to stay, non stop attention is needed.)

> > Unemployed Child living at home: Raids (refuses to leave bedroom and lives off tax payers)

> > Sexually confused Child: WvW (its not sure what it is anymore, questioning itself and going through lots of changes, hoping its just a phase of puberty)

> > **The one that grew up to have a job: sPvP** (Has been waiting 35 Years for Santa to bring him presents, he's 43 now, will most likely wait till 60 before realizing its not going to happen)

> >

> >

> > - Sparkles and Rainbows.

>

> Just an observation

> If he (sPvP) grew up to have a job but never actually got a good job (as PvPers say that sPvP is tiny, dying and full of problems) then he’s the child with the minimum wage job who needs handouts from the parents to pay bills and is only a notch up from the Unemployed child living at home and living off tax payers.

>

> By the way, according to your analogy PvE might have ADHD but they’re also have a job and it’s a good, well paying job too.

The PvP players is that guy who moved out of home, still expects Santa to come and his parents to take him on holidays. The PvP player knows it's not going to get anything but still asks anyway.

The PvE player is like 8, has a very short attention span and requires constant attention. Not old enough for a job. Once he's old enough to move out, he will say thanks and discard his biological parents in place for another family.

Sorry for the confusion. I shall edit my post.

I hope others add more, this could be a fun game.

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > How I see it.

> > >

> > > Father: Left the mother after finding out she was disloyal and working on others.. (gw2 firing)

> > > Single Mother: ArenaNet.

> > >

> > > ADHD Child: PvE (need constant updates and content to stay, non stop attention is needed.)

> > > Unemployed Child living at home: Raids (refuses to leave bedroom and lives off tax payers)

> > > Sexually confused Child: WvW (its not sure what it is anymore, questioning itself and going through lots of changes, hoping its just a phase of puberty)

> > > **The one that grew up to have a job: sPvP** (Has been waiting 35 Years for Santa to bring him presents, he's 43 now, will most likely wait till 60 before realizing its not going to happen)

> > >

> > >

> > > - Sparkles and Rainbows.

> >

> > Just an observation

> > If he (sPvP) grew up to have a job but never actually got a good job (as PvPers say that sPvP is tiny, dying and full of problems) then he’s the child with the minimum wage job who needs handouts from the parents to pay bills and is only a notch up from the Unemployed child living at home and living off tax payers.

> >

> > By the way, according to your analogy PvE might have ADHD but they’re also have a job and it’s a good, well paying job too.

>

> The PvP players is that guy who moved out of home, still expects Santa to come and his parents to take him on holidays. The PvP player knows it's not going to get anything but still asks anyway.

>

> The PvE player is like 8, has a very short attention span and requires constant attention. Not old enough for a job.

>

> Sorry for the confusion. I shall edit my post.

The PvP player is still the guy with the minimum wage job.

Whether or not PvE has a short attention span is moot (and your selection of an age was pulled from your back pocket and was obviously made up and tacked on after the fact to justify your argument) as they are the most successful children in the family. They’re the ones that picked the best job off of the list of available jobs.

> > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > How I see it.

> > > >

> > > > Father: Left the mother after finding out she was disloyal and working on others.. (gw2 firing)

> > > > Single Mother: ArenaNet.

> > > >

> > > > ADHD Child: PvE (need constant updates and content to stay, non stop attention is needed.)

> > > > Unemployed Child living at home: Raids (refuses to leave bedroom and lives off tax payers)

> > > > Sexually confused Child: WvW (its not sure what it is anymore, questioning itself and going through lots of changes, hoping its just a phase of puberty)

> > > > **The one that grew up to have a job: sPvP** (Has been waiting 35 Years for Santa to bring him presents, he's 43 now, will most likely wait till 60 before realizing its not going to happen)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > - Sparkles and Rainbows.

> > >

> > > Just an observation

> > > If he (sPvP) grew up to have a job but never actually got a good job (as PvPers say that sPvP is tiny, dying and full of problems) then he’s the child with the minimum wage job who needs handouts from the parents to pay bills and is only a notch up from the Unemployed child living at home and living off tax payers.

> > >

> > > By the way, according to your analogy PvE might have ADHD but they’re also have a job and it’s a good, well paying job too.

> >

> > The PvP players is that guy who moved out of home, still expects Santa to come and his parents to take him on holidays. The PvP player knows it's not going to get anything but still asks anyway.

> >

> > The PvE player is like 8, has a very short attention span and requires constant attention. Not old enough for a job.

> >

> > Sorry for the confusion. I shall edit my post.

>

> The PvP player is still the guy with the minimum wage job.

>

> Whether or not PvE has a short attention span is moot (and your selection of an age was pulled from your back pocket and was obviously made up and tacked on after the fact to justify your argument) as they are the most successful children in the family. They’re the ones that picked the best job off of the list of available jobs. ^ ^

>

Bro... It's my family.

Make your own family up instead of getting offended by mine and changing my family story. (this could be a fun game and a vibe change for the forums)

SO!

The PvE kid is 8, The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined. He's a grown man, very successful but still wants to be as entitled as my 8 year old ADHD son.

The more you (my house neighbor) peer over my white picket fence, the more jealous you get. So I put on my house music really loudly, throw a party and don't invite you hehe

> > > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > How I see it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Father: Left the mother after finding out she was disloyal and working on others.. (gw2 firing)

> > > > > Single Mother: ArenaNet.

> > > > >

> > > > > ADHD Child: PvE (need constant updates and content to stay, non stop attention is needed.)

> > > > > Unemployed Child living at home: Raids (refuses to leave bedroom and lives off tax payers)

> > > > > Sexually confused Child: WvW (its not sure what it is anymore, questioning itself and going through lots of changes, hoping its just a phase of puberty)

> > > > > **The one that grew up to have a job: sPvP** (Has been waiting 35 Years for Santa to bring him presents, he's 43 now, will most likely wait till 60 before realizing its not going to happen)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > - Sparkles and Rainbows.

> > > >

> > > > Just an observation

> > > > If he (sPvP) grew up to have a job but never actually got a good job (as PvPers say that sPvP is tiny, dying and full of problems) then he’s the child with the minimum wage job who needs handouts from the parents to pay bills and is only a notch up from the Unemployed child living at home and living off tax payers.

> > > >

> > > > By the way, according to your analogy PvE might have ADHD but they’re also have a job and it’s a good, well paying job too.

> > >

> > > The PvP players is that guy who moved out of home, still expects Santa to come and his parents to take him on holidays. The PvP player knows it's not going to get anything but still asks anyway.

> > >

> > > The PvE player is like 8, has a very short attention span and requires constant attention. Not old enough for a job.

> > >

> > > Sorry for the confusion. I shall edit my post.

> >

> > The PvP player is still the guy with the minimum wage job.

> >

> > Whether or not PvE has a short attention span is moot (and your selection of an age was pulled from your back pocket and was obviously made up and tacked on after the fact to justify your argument) as they are the most successful children in the family. They’re the ones that picked the best job off of the list of available jobs. ^ ^

> >

>

> Bro... It's my family.

> Make your own family up instead of getting offended by mine and changing my family story.

>

> The PvE kid is 8, The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined.

>

> The more you (my house neighbor) peer over my white picket fence, the more jealous you get. So I put on my house music really loudly, throw a party and don't invite you hehe

>

>

The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined?

The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined?????

lol

Ok if you believe that, dream on.

(But it doesn’t touch reality in this game)

> > > > > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > How I see it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Father: Left the mother after finding out she was disloyal and working on others.. (gw2 firing)

> > > > > > > Single Mother: ArenaNet.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ADHD Child: PvE (need constant updates and content to stay, non stop attention is needed.)

> > > > > > > Unemployed Child living at home: Raids (refuses to leave bedroom and lives off tax payers)

> > > > > > > Sexually confused Child: WvW (its not sure what it is anymore, questioning itself and going through lots of changes, hoping its just a phase of puberty)

> > > > > > > **The one that grew up to have a job: sPvP** (Has been waiting 35 Years for Santa to bring him presents, he's 43 now, will most likely wait till 60 before realizing its not going to happen)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > - Sparkles and Rainbows.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just an observation

> > > > > > If he (sPvP) grew up to have a job but never actually got a good job (as PvPers say that sPvP is tiny, dying and full of problems) then he’s the child with the minimum wage job who needs handouts from the parents to pay bills and is only a notch up from the Unemployed child living at home and living off tax payers.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > By the way, according to your analogy PvE might have ADHD but they’re also have a job and it’s a good, well paying job too.

> > > > >

> > > > > The PvP players is that guy who moved out of home, still expects Santa to come and his parents to take him on holidays. The PvP player knows it's not going to get anything but still asks anyway.

> > > > >

> > > > > The PvE player is like 8, has a very short attention span and requires constant attention. Not old enough for a job.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry for the confusion. I shall edit my post.

> > > >

> > > > The PvP player is still the guy with the minimum wage job.

> > > >

> > > > Whether or not PvE has a short attention span is moot (and your selection of an age was pulled from your back pocket and was obviously made up and tacked on after the fact to justify your argument) as they are the most successful children in the family. They’re the ones that picked the best job off of the list of available jobs. ^ ^

> > > >

> > >

> > > Bro... It's my family.

> > > Make your own family up instead of getting offended by mine and changing my family story.

> > >

> > > The PvE kid is 8, The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined.

> > >

> > > The more you (my house neighbor) peer over my white picket fence, the more jealous you get. So I put on my house music really loudly, throw a party and don't invite you hehe

> > >

> > >

> >

> > The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined?

> >

> > The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined?????

> >

> >

> > lol

> >

> > Ok if you believe that, dream on.

>

> ok see... You're not getting the game. No fun Flesh Wound, No fun.

>

>

So tell me sephiroth, in this game

1) how does PvP own their own business? (in a way that PvE doesn’t own PvE or WvW doesn’t own WvW)

And

2) where are PvP players making more than PvE?

And no, you can’t say it’s outside the game in some manner just because you’re describing “your” family.

> > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > > How I see it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Father: Left the mother after finding out she was disloyal and working on others.. (gw2 firing)

> > > > > > > > Single Mother: ArenaNet.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ADHD Child: PvE (need constant updates and content to stay, non stop attention is needed.)

> > > > > > > > Unemployed Child living at home: Raids (refuses to leave bedroom and lives off tax payers)

> > > > > > > > Sexually confused Child: WvW (its not sure what it is anymore, questioning itself and going through lots of changes, hoping its just a phase of puberty)

> > > > > > > > **The one that grew up to have a job: sPvP** (Has been waiting 35 Years for Santa to bring him presents, he's 43 now, will most likely wait till 60 before realizing its not going to happen)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > - Sparkles and Rainbows.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just an observation

> > > > > > > If he (sPvP) grew up to have a job but never actually got a good job (as PvPers say that sPvP is tiny, dying and full of problems) then he’s the child with the minimum wage job who needs handouts from the parents to pay bills and is only a notch up from the Unemployed child living at home and living off tax payers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > By the way, according to your analogy PvE might have ADHD but they’re also have a job and it’s a good, well paying job too.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The PvP players is that guy who moved out of home, still expects Santa to come and his parents to take him on holidays. The PvP player knows it's not going to get anything but still asks anyway.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The PvE player is like 8, has a very short attention span and requires constant attention. Not old enough for a job.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry for the confusion. I shall edit my post.

> > > > >

> > > > > The PvP player is still the guy with the minimum wage job.

> > > > >

> > > > > Whether or not PvE has a short attention span is moot (and your selection of an age was pulled from your back pocket and was obviously made up and tacked on after the fact to justify your argument) as they are the most successful children in the family. They’re the ones that picked the best job off of the list of available jobs. ^ ^

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bro... It's my family.

> > > > Make your own family up instead of getting offended by mine and changing my family story.

> > > >

> > > > The PvE kid is 8, The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined.

> > > >

> > > > The more you (my house neighbor) peer over my white picket fence, the more jealous you get. So I put on my house music really loudly, throw a party and don't invite you hehe

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined?

> > >

> > > The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined?????

> > >

> > >

> > > lol

> > >

> > > Ok if you believe that, dream on.

> >

> > ok see... You're not getting the game. No fun Flesh Wound, No fun.

> >

> >

>

> So tell me sephiroth, in this game

>

> 1) how does PvP own their own business? (in a way that PvE doesn’t own PvE or WvW doesn’t own WvW)

> And

> 2) where are PvP players making more than PvE?

>

> And no, you can’t say it’s outside the game in some manner just because you’re describing “your” family.

Thats it... just sent my 8 year old to a military bording school and the PvP player now owns a mansion! He still awaits Santa though, little concerned about him.

(Cmon man, stop looking for an arguement and just have some fun... im sure the forums could use a positive vibe or 2)

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > Father: NCsoft

> > Mother: ArenaNet

> > Favorite Child: PvE

> > Abused Child: WvW

> > That Rat in the Corner: sPvP

>

> PvP would be the problem child they gave up on. Considering the whole fiasco with people buying wins and gaming the system.

> WvW would be neglected. He cries and mom is just reading a book and nodding going "uh huh, that's interesting dear."

> PvE has a giant trophy case in the living room.

>

> Jokes aside; I love this game, and I don't have any *major* complaints. But it would be nice for them to add something to WvW that isn't just borrowed from PvE (not that I don't like having gliding and a mount, I just want something added that was tailored for WvW from the start)

I mean they were trying things at a time, the portable cannons and repair hammers, etc.

But people raged about them during the trial about imbalance, etc. the same way they raged about mounts and gliding.

WvW is the child who keeps begging for things but then screams when they are given something new because they don't like to give it a chance.

WvW needs attention, no doubt. But the serious WvW players needs to stop whining when things change in their game mode. Like, you want something new but you don't want it to change things too much, well that isn't how changes work.

> @"hellsqueen.3045" said:

> > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > > Father: NCsoft

> > > Mother: ArenaNet

> > > Favorite Child: PvE

> > > Abused Child: WvW

> > > That Rat in the Corner: sPvP

> >

> > PvP would be the problem child they gave up on. Considering the whole fiasco with people buying wins and gaming the system.

> > WvW would be neglected. He cries and mom is just reading a book and nodding going "uh huh, that's interesting dear."

> > PvE has a giant trophy case in the living room.

> >

> > Jokes aside; I love this game, and I don't have any *major* complaints. But it would be nice for them to add something to WvW that isn't just borrowed from PvE (not that I don't like having gliding and a mount, I just want something added that was tailored for WvW from the start)

>

> I mean they were trying things at a time, the portable cannons and repair hammers, etc.

> But people raged about them during the trial about imbalance, etc. the same way they raged about mounts and gliding.

>

> WvW is the child who keeps begging for things but then screams when they are given something new because they don't like to give it a chance.

>

> WvW needs attention, no doubt. But the serious WvW players needs to stop whining when things change in their game mode. Like, you want something new but you don't want it to change things too much, well that isn't how changes work.

You're right we shouldn't complain too much. Here's an honest opinion, we just want a reason to be competitive, a reason to win. In 2015 we had that in WvW seasons where servers had to compete to claim the ultimate prize, titles, finishers, exclusive currency and benefits for the server. Now WvW is just a big Karma train. We don't want anything else other than this and something similar to WvW seasons.

PvE gets updated everyone 2-3 months. We've been asking for 2 years now. We don't care about shiny mounts or changes to how WvW is played. We only care about why it should be played.

I apologize if I sound a little annoyed. It's just that we've been waiting for years for alliances while PvE gets updated every 2 months. For every 20 pve updates, there is 1 for WvW that we didn't ask for. I don't understand why the teams over in the PvE department do so well listening to their customers. While our team only rolls what they seem fitting and not what the community demands.

> @"hellsqueen.3045" said:

> > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > > Father: NCsoft

> > > Mother: ArenaNet

> > > Favorite Child: PvE

> > > Abused Child: WvW

> > > That Rat in the Corner: sPvP

> >

> > PvP would be the problem child they gave up on. Considering the whole fiasco with people buying wins and gaming the system.

> > WvW would be neglected. He cries and mom is just reading a book and nodding going "uh huh, that's interesting dear."

> > PvE has a giant trophy case in the living room.

> >

> > Jokes aside; I love this game, and I don't have any *major* complaints. But it would be nice for them to add something to WvW that isn't just borrowed from PvE (not that I don't like having gliding and a mount, I just want something added that was tailored for WvW from the start)

>

> I mean they were trying things at a time, the portable cannons and repair hammers, etc.

> But people raged about them during the trial about imbalance, etc. the same way they raged about mounts and gliding.

>

> WvW is the child who keeps begging for things but then screams when they are given something new because they don't like to give it a chance.

>

> WvW needs attention, no doubt. But the serious WvW players needs to stop whining when things change in their game mode. Like, you want something new but you don't want it to change things too much, well that isn't how changes work.

Also, if you've ever visited the WvW forums, we don't want something new. We want a reason to win and something similar to WvW seasons (alliances). That is all. We don't care about new cannons, mounts, structures, maps and etc. I even made a poll to see if players would buy a WvW update that would bring competitiveness back to WvW and an overwhelming of the results were positive.

PvE players have been asking for Living Seasons and they always get what they deserve. That's a great part by the LS team. In WvW, we've been asking for alliances for 2 years. We would be lucky to get a roadmap every 10 months. I don't know why the communication is so strict on the WvW/sPvP scene. The PvE team is constantly telling their players about the future. I'm jealous in all honesty.

> > > > > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > > > > How I see it.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Father: Left the mother after finding out she was disloyal and working on others.. (gw2 firing)

> > > > > > > > > Single Mother: ArenaNet.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ADHD Child: PvE (need constant updates and content to stay, non stop attention is needed.)

> > > > > > > > > Unemployed Child living at home: Raids (refuses to leave bedroom and lives off tax payers)

> > > > > > > > > Sexually confused Child: WvW (its not sure what it is anymore, questioning itself and going through lots of changes, hoping its just a phase of puberty)

> > > > > > > > > **The one that grew up to have a job: sPvP** (Has been waiting 35 Years for Santa to bring him presents, he's 43 now, will most likely wait till 60 before realizing its not going to happen)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > - Sparkles and Rainbows.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just an observation

> > > > > > > > If he (sPvP) grew up to have a job but never actually got a good job (as PvPers say that sPvP is tiny, dying and full of problems) then he’s the child with the minimum wage job who needs handouts from the parents to pay bills and is only a notch up from the Unemployed child living at home and living off tax payers.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > By the way, according to your analogy PvE might have ADHD but they’re also have a job and it’s a good, well paying job too.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The PvP players is that guy who moved out of home, still expects Santa to come and his parents to take him on holidays. The PvP player knows it's not going to get anything but still asks anyway.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The PvE player is like 8, has a very short attention span and requires constant attention. Not old enough for a job.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry for the confusion. I shall edit my post.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The PvP player is still the guy with the minimum wage job.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Whether or not PvE has a short attention span is moot (and your selection of an age was pulled from your back pocket and was obviously made up and tacked on after the fact to justify your argument) as they are the most successful children in the family. They’re the ones that picked the best job off of the list of available jobs. ^ ^

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bro... It's my family.

> > > > > Make your own family up instead of getting offended by mine and changing my family story.

> > > > >

> > > > > The PvE kid is 8, The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined.

> > > > >

> > > > > The more you (my house neighbor) peer over my white picket fence, the more jealous you get. So I put on my house music really loudly, throw a party and don't invite you hehe

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined?

> > > >

> > > > The PvP player owns a business and earns more than the family combined?????

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > lol

> > > >

> > > > Ok if you believe that, dream on.

> > >

> > > ok see... You're not getting the game. No fun Flesh Wound, No fun.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > So tell me sephiroth, in this game

> >

> > 1) how does PvP own their own business? (in a way that PvE doesn’t own PvE or WvW doesn’t own WvW)

> > And

> > 2) where are PvP players making more than PvE?

> >

> > And no, you can’t say it’s outside the game in some manner just because you’re describing “your” family.

>

> Thats it... just sent my 8 year old to a military bording school and the PvP player now owns a mansion! He still awaits Santa though, little concerned about him.

>

> (Cmon man, stop looking for an arguement and just have some fun... im sure the forums could use a positive vibe or 2)

No.

PvP is the cool uncle that everyone remembers, and the only reason anyone knows the family.

The uncle may be retired, but PVE is working a deadend job with wages getting lower yoy.