But what about the moa?

sorudo.9054

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> isn't it weird that we have 6 different mounts with all kinds of skins but not one single moa, the most obvious mount to be?

> i mean, i don't mind it as a raptor skin but why did no one in Anet ever thought if a moa, if anything that's the most obvious of all skins.

Let's rephrase that!

I want a chocobo mount ;) similar to the one in "lightning returns final fantasy"

During the Personal Story, If you go the Priory route you get lead through a dwarven tomb (Jumping puzzle) and there's a Ghost of a VERY large Drake, and your told that they were the mounts that the Dwarves used. I want a Drake mount! https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ghostly_Ice_Drake

Maybe have it tied to Ogden somehow and with an ability that lets it travel twice as fast in Icey/Snowy zones :D Would also tie in nicely with the new LWS

> @"Crystal Paladin.3871" said:

> > @"Zeefa.3915" said:

> > Because norn and charr are too big for riding moa. Can't exactly have a mount for only 3 of the 5 races.

>

> I'm sure, they do ride on poor hummingbirds... :p

They ride a skimmer that looks like a hummingbird. Or a hummingbird like creature which is as large as a skimmer. Larger than any moa.

> @"Crystal Paladin.3871" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > isn't it weird that we have 6 different mounts with all kinds of skins but not one single moa, the most obvious mount to be?

> > i mean, i don't mind it as a raptor skin but why did no one in Anet ever thought if a moa, if anything that's the most obvious of all skins.

>

> Let's rephrase that!

> I want a chocobo mount ;) similar to the one in "lightning returns final fantasy"

If that's what you like...

> @"GWMO.4785" said:

> > @"Zeefa.3915" said:

> > Because norn and charr are too big for riding moa. Can't exactly have a mount for only 3 of the 5 races.

> What about Norn or charr as mount? They are big enough to act as mounts. They can bend over for convenience ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

>

sorry?

Which gave me an idea... How about racial mount skins that you can aquire through some sort of collection tied to each race and their lore. I'd love the idea to actually obtain skins through commiting myself and playing the game rather than buying stuff from the store.

EDIT: forgot to add this since it reminded me of this video

> @"Ryukai.6524" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > There exist no dragon corrupted Moa's.

> > _They're too powerful to be tamed_

>

> There IS a Bloodstone Corrupted Moa, that's definatly big enough to be a mount ;)

Bloodstone is kind of the crack equivalent of magic. The first dose is probably the only dose dose you enjoy.

Source: the entire history of Tyria

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > There exist no dragon corrupted Moa's.

> > _They're too powerful to be tamed_

>

> Didn't stop the circus though.

... which gave the little blighters access to DR, Rata Sum and Hoelbrek. Don't you see that they are performing recon, probing our weaknesses so they can become the dominant playable race in gw3?