Remove Conquest from the game and give us a 5v5 death match

SeikeNz.3526

> @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> we already had deathmatches .... were boring and no one played them after 2 days

This.

There was a deathmatch map, it was bad.

Pugs are even more useless there, because they all played those selfish dmg builds that did nothing for the group and exploded instantly in the aoes of 5 enemies.

Honestly I’d much rather have a game mode closer to like stronghold, where the objective isn’t standing in circle based.

The main problem I notice with conquest PUGs is they refuse to get off point, so when the point becomes a cesspit of AoE the PUGs throw themselves into it and die. Where in stronghold that was never a problem since the objectives were all channel based IE you had to kill the enemy first anyway.

> @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> we already had deathmatches .... were boring and no one played them after 2 days

The death matches we had were badly designed, it was first to 500 points won, and every death was 5 points. If it was more of a “last team standing” sort of death match, maybe with some secondary objectives spread out on the map to incentivize not just a 5v5 death ball or something i think it could be promising.