wvw roaming [PRAE]

fluffy.6301

> @"fluffy.6301" said:

> > @"Invictorum.7643" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > As soon as the group got pocket healers its no longer technically roaming, but maybe thats just me.

> >

> > Once support dedicated builds join, it's a havok group, not roaming.

>

> well we are a havok guild :p

Then this ain't a roaming thread >.>

> @"knite.1542" said:

> Is this what people are calling roaming?

u should see me roaming with my queue ._. if i had one woould be a good gvg.

@fluffy.6301 i had a feelign ur rev would be better to be a renegade/malyx with something like plaguedoctor since he is using mace???

u guys would have the alacrity/heal+condi cleanse a bit of resistance, vampiric from renegade elite, and malyx could pull alot of pressure on small scale since every 1 is moving constantly and that thing does alot of torment, plus it has a leap and pulls targets to center(wich kinda felt u guys lacked cc).

Btw malyx renegade with torments runes, runes will give some small heal ticks back since caster is atacking players with torment.

just a side note for u guys to try.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"knite.1542" said:

> > Is this what people are calling roaming?

>

> u should see me roaming with my queue ._. if i had one woould be a good gvg.

>

>

>

> @fluffy.6301 i had a feelign ur rev would be better to be a renegade/malyx with something like plaguedoctor since he is using mace???

> u guys would have the alacrity/heal+condi cleanse a bit of resistance, vampiric from renegade elite, and malyx could pull alot of pressure on small scale since every 1 is moving constantly and that thing does alot of torment, plus it has a leap and pulls targets to center(wich kinda felt u guys lacked cc).

> Btw malyx renegade with torments runes, runes will give some small heal ticks back since caster is atacking players with torment.

>

> just a side note for u guys to try.

honestly have no idea what he is runing all i know is hes condi dmg when he isint runing shiro >.> will tell him about it test it out on the field after we mess with the # on paper , thx for the input :D