Racial themed mounts.

I had an idea of racial themed mounts (package). We already have Norn themed mounts (Far Shiverpeaks package), Asura (Exo-suit looks like asuran designed), but there is no something that could look like human (Krytan), charr or sylvari themed. I've got this thought because I think e.g. Sylvan Hound as jackal skin would be awesome.

Players have been asking for either a sylvan hound mount or an entire sylvari themed pack since PoF was released. I don't know why Anet haven't made one because I'm sure it would sell well. Especially if they make them so they can be dyed to look like nightmare or mordrem creatures too.

I'd like to see them add charr and human themed mounts too, although I'm not too sure what human themed ones would look like. I guess in a sense, as it was humans in Elona who domesticated the raptors, springers and skimmers those mounts are already human 'themed'. But maybe a Krytan version could be created?

I'll be extremly optimistic for a while and think that we hopefully might get sylvari themed mounts together with something about Malyck's tree. This expectation/wishful thinking is based on an answer by the narrative team in a Q&A thread saying how they can't really talk about Malyck related stuff just yet.

I'd love it if we had sylvari-themed mounts, with similar bioluminescence to our characters. It would be great if they turned to nightmare during the night cycle also, a bit like how Sharur has a different day and night look. Exo-mounts do look like inquest (who are asura) but i think a golem-themed set would be more 'normal' asuran as another poster suggested. As for Charr, we do already have the dreadnought raptor, and that seems quite straightforward to carry-over to the other mounts. Krytan mounts sounds a bit trickier, as i fear their skins could either be quite bland or over-the-top foppishness, like a pet pageant gone wrong^^